• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2016, 01:55:42 AM
another post that applies to bellgab in general haha
Suddenly I'm reminded of MAD TV's "lowered expectations."  Of course, listening to Dave Noorie on Coast and the commercials for paranormal date also remind me of the skits.   :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gt4StirOzc

Quote from: zeebo on November 07, 2016, 01:49:10 AM
damn why'd everyone decide to unload on us all of a sudden ... did the falkie thread slow down or what?
Pluto is in opposition and everyone is bent out of whack with this circus of an election. No satisfaction in the other threads, so everyone is just unloading in here. It'll pass.  Besides, this is a happy thread.  ;)     :)

akwilly

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 07, 2016, 01:40:00 AM

I think it's just some random that found this forum and has wrapped his tentacles around it for dear life.
hey your back, great to see you Roswell's! Hopefully Hoagy will come back, your call to him was awesome!

WOTR

Good night.  It was great listening to tonight's program with all of you. :-*

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 03:14:38 AM
hahahaha, you are funny guy

Quote from: WOTR on November 07, 2016, 03:14:38 AM
                               ;)

comaphobe

This thread is a nonpartisan celebration. It is Abba co-existing with Black Sabbath, or Boba Fett playing checkers with Captain Kirk.

This thread is the cowbell and the morning coffee, as well as the appreciation of over a half century of science and technology, computers and operating systems, theater of the mind, movie references, memes, pop culture in general, as well as sentimental music of any kind to come out of the 70s 80s and 90s.

There is no clique here. There is no ass kissing allowed. There is no cult.

Being a miserable cunt is not permitted.

Slander is not advised.

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 07, 2016, 04:22:21 AM
Hey zeebo, I was wrong buddy, check this out :   https://arxiv.org/abs/1008.2390

CP, very well put .   ;)

Intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.

trostol

Quote from: comaphobe on November 07, 2016, 03:34:13 AM
This thread is a nonpartisan celebration. It is Abba co-existing with Black Sabbath, or Boba Fett playing checkers with Captain Kirk.

This thread is the cowbell and the morning coffee, as well as the appreciation of over a half century of science and technology, computers and operating systems, theater of the mind, movie references, memes, pop culture in general, as well as sentimental music of any kind to come out of the 70s 80s and 90s.

There is no clique here. There is no ass kissing allowed. There is no cult.

Being a miserable cunt is not permitted.

Slander is not advised.

i think i've been doing it wrong

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Nobody on November 07, 2016, 04:57:48 PM
What's the ruling on jaunty, optimistic cunts?

Top right corner; if only for the splendid use of jaunty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3912828/Impossible-fuel-free-engine-humans-Mars-10-weeks-DOES-work-claim-leaked-Nasa-papers.html

A word of caution. Daily Mail online is notorious for posting bullshit stories they have fed to them..They seldom if ever check the source, or get it verified. I doubt its true. They also run various 'news' about which teenage daughter of which famous person is looking sexy. So you see the standard?

expat

....in fact some witty Brit posted this just today:

"I farted so long and loud that my voice recognition software wrote a Daily Mail article."

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 07, 2016, 05:09:33 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3912828/Impossible-fuel-free-engine-humans-Mars-10-weeks-DOES-work-claim-leaked-Nasa-papers.html

I will wait judgement until RCH has a panel and that frequent guest on it about, as the article appears in that tabloid. Hey, though, contrary to my initial thought, down in the article they admit there is a fuel- the sun's solar rays.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:14:12 PM
A word of caution. Daily Mail online is notorious for posting bullshit stories they have fed to them..They seldom if ever check the source, or get it verified. I doubt its true. They also run various 'news' about which teenage daughter of which famous person is looking sexy. So you see the standard?

Nothing to see here. Move along. Let's keep it normal, people!  >:(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 07, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

It is but a data point, duly weighted.