• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on November 03, 2016, 01:14:16 AM
what exactly happened between art and dickster before they both left dark matter network?

when hoagie screwed over rossy and rossy decided to quit it was said that Art gave hoagie shit, then the whole prank call night gets blamed on Art, and we have a feeling hoagie never paid Art back for the studio equipment that Art bought for him

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2016, 01:16:11 AM
when hoagie screwed over rossy and rossy decided to quit it was said that Art gave hoagie shit, then the whole prank call night gets blamed on Art, and we have a feeling hoagie never paid Art back for the studio equipment that Art bought for him
Maybe Noory could put in a good word with Gaya tv?

Zenman

Maybe Amy would let him read some science news on the half hours.

comaphobe

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2016, 01:16:11 AM

was it ross mitchel? i didn't follow any back history of the show until art quit in december. i didn't learn much outside of what was spoken on each of the 2 shows.

norland2424

Quote from: comaphobe on November 03, 2016, 01:30:47 AM
was it ross mitchel? i didn't follow any back history of the show until art quit in december. i didn't learn much outside of what was spoken on each of the 2 shows.

i dont know what rossy last name is, but he never worked on Arts show that i know of , he was bellgabber that did help Art tho.

comaphobe

are those dindus doing that, or just belligerent sports idiots following the herd?

i bet the cops are exaggerating. i bet there is no more than 2 dozen people taking part.

comaphobe

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2016, 01:32:55 AM
i dont know what rossy last name is, but he never worked on Arts show that i know of , he was bellgabber that did help Art tho.

ok i was talking about the guy who used to be art's announcer, definitely a different guy.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2016, 01:30:07 AM
you haven't lived until you thrown a bottle at someone  :D

Actually this ties in as it reminds me of that Trek episode where the locals all go nuts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: comaphobe on November 03, 2016, 01:30:47 AM

No. not Ross Mitchell.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on November 03, 2016, 01:32:55 AM

Yeah he made those cool trailers hailing the arrival of MITD (jaz made some good ones too) - an example of all the good will Art just tossed out the window when he ditched the show.

zeebo

har har hoagie wanted to name-drop some lady but turns out the guest actually interviewed her already

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2016, 01:37:33 AM
Yeah he made those cool trailers hailing the arrival of MITD (jaz made some good ones too) - an example of all the good will Art just tossed out the window when he ditched the show.

yup things went to shit when he left

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2016, 01:40:43 AM
omg that would be so perfect

I have heard one or two of his calls into the gabcast. Totally different voice than Ross Mitchell. I used to know his name but I have forgotten it.

Bateman knows him.

zeebo

Trek is great of course but I'd love to hear more about some old cult shows like Space 1999 or UFO or The Prisoner ... or how about Dr. Who or even Red Dwarf.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2016, 01:54:03 AM
Trek is great of course but I'd love to hear more about some old cult shows like Space 1999 or UFO or The Prisoner ... or how about Dr. Who or even Red Dwarf.

Dark Skies series  :D

norland2424

hoagie should watch the expanse  :D

Sea Quest, Earth Final Conflict, Andromeda, etc