• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Border is Secure

Started by FightTheFuture, August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM
Don`t take MY word for it; take the majority leader`s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JlmOwrjkvg

And then there`s REALITY:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/new-video-james-okeefe-crosses-the-border-as-osama-bin-laden/
I'm guessing somehow Obama is going to order his minions to at minimum do an tax audit (or going through his emails and internet surfing records) and maybe even some kind of criminal penalties for O'Keefe from crossing the border illegally. But after the new elections. Because Obama doesn't need any more attention pointed towards his open-border policy. Every time someone is killed, another woman raped, another child abducted, another family killed in a DUI, by an illegal the blood is now on Obama's hands, and on Congress as they refuse to hold his agencies to task and also talk about things such as "dreamers", amnesty, reform, etc. As are the countless dead illegals, including children, strewn across ranches and deserts because they heard Obama's call of "dreamer" and "open-border" all around the world and so set out on a very dangerous journey.

Ruteger

I am utterly speechless. What is so mind-boggling is Congress is doing NOTHING. They are literally sitting on the sidelines watching our country being demolished. Why is our government intentionally trying to harm us?! Did I wake up in the Twilight Zone and all of Congress has been replaced by evil body snatchers? What the heck is going on!?

I fear we are slipping from a "soft tyranny" into a full-blown tyranny.  >:(

The government has abandoned the American People, so militias should be formed from across the country and sent to the border. But, who can just up and quit their job and move to TX or AZ? I can't (well, I could, but I would soon be homeless and penniless).

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 11, 2014, 09:40:15 AM
Don`t take MY word for it; take the majority leader`s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JlmOwrjkvg

And then there`s REALITY:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/new-video-james-okeefe-crosses-the-border-as-osama-bin-laden/

Ruteger

Congress and Hussein are now guilty of human trafficking. You and I would be spending life in prison if we were doing the same. I am stunned. Has some demonic force taken hold of our government? How else can you explain this evil?

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2014, 04:26:34 PM
I'm guessing somehow Obama is going to order his minions to at minimum do an tax audit (or going through his emails and internet surfing records) and maybe even some kind of criminal penalties for O'Keefe from crossing the border illegally. But after the new elections. Because Obama doesn't need any more attention pointed towards his open-border policy. Every time someone is killed, another woman raped, another child abducted, another family killed in a DUI, by an illegal the blood is now on Obama's hands, and on Congress as they refuse to hold his agencies to task and also talk about things such as "dreamers", amnesty, reform, etc. As are the countless dead illegals, including children, strewn across ranches and deserts because they heard Obama's call of "dreamer" and "open-border" all around the world and so set out on a very dangerous journey.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2014, 07:07:01 PM
Congress and Hussein are now guilty of human trafficking. You and I would be spending life in prison if we were doing the same. I am stunned. Has some demonic force taken hold of our government? How else can you explain this evil?

Betrayed from within - by leftist despots, some of whom pretend to be Americans.

Ruteger

Karl,

I am not terrified of Hussein. I am terrified by the illiterate residents occupying MY country (I can no longer verify illegals from legals) that would this scumbag into office - not once, but twice. If you can grow a garden, do it. End times are upon us all. America is Rome at her downfall.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 11, 2014, 07:38:50 PM
Betrayed from within - by leftist despots, some of whom pretend to be Americans.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2014, 08:00:33 PM
Karl,

I am not terrified of Hussein. I am terrified by the illiterate residents occupying MY country (I can no longer verify illegals from legals) that would this scumbag into office - not once, but twice. If you can grow a garden, do it. End times are upon us all. America is Rome at her downfall.

Ruteger - I am with you. We have been infected by a cancer that would see our country turned into just another shitpool to satisfy the festering bile that resides in liberal minds.

I have already begun to prepare -  in fact I started a long time ago.

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2014, 06:47:10 PM
I am utterly speechless. What is so mind-boggling is Congress is doing NOTHING...

Not true.  The House has passed and sent literally scores of bills on a wide variety of issues to the Senate, including a recent immigration bill.

In normal times, the Senate would take up those various issues, come up with their own bill, and the two bill would be reconciled in Conference.  The final reconciled bill would be sent back to both chambers to be voted on for final passage, then sent to the President for his signature.  Normally the two chambers work together before Conference to make sure they are on the same page for the most important items, and the President is also involved so he will get a bill with some or most of his priorities included and that he can sign.

With Obama and Reid, this process is mostly dead.  We haven't even had a budget passed under Obama all these years, even when the D's held both Houses.  Every year it's been a 'Continuing Resolution' instead.

Obama wants to continue the falsehood that the R's ''won't work with him', so that his preferred method of governing - simply announcing his own legislation - seems necessary.  He can only do that if his Toady in the Senate - Majority Leader Harry Reid - refuses to act on the legislation passed by the House to make it look like they aren't doing anything.

It will be interesting to see how this particular scheme plays out if and when the R's take back control of the Senate this November.

Quote from: Ruteger on August 11, 2014, 06:47:10 PM
... They are literally sitting on the sidelines watching our country being demolished....

They could certainly be doing more.  The R's should be articulating the case against Liberalism and against Obama, and for Constitutional Representative government, Capitalism, and the rule of law.  They should be out there talking about their vision of immigration policies every single day.  Unfortunately none of them seem interested in governing, let alone capable of putting complete sentences together. 

Thinking they can back into winning the Senate this fall by keeping their heads down while Obama implodes is for losers.  That's why we need to replace the phony Rino Establishment Globalist R's with true Conservatives.

b_dubb

Our government hasn't done anything about the border because business needs cheap labor.  And besides illegals are the only people who put in an honest days work anymore.

Quote from: b_dubb on August 11, 2014, 09:40:47 PM
...  And besides illegals are the only people who put in an honest days work anymore.

Ain't that the truth

NowhereInTime

Qunt Karl? Ruteger? Albrecht? Paper Boy? Fight the Future?
Who's next, Flat Top? Prune Face? Pear Shape?
Where's Dr Doom? Lex Luthor? Gorilla Grodd? Solomon Grundy? Bizarro? (Oh, sorry Karl)
This thread should be retitled, "Super Villain Team Up" or, " Legion of Doom Reunion."

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 11, 2014, 10:51:08 PM
Where's Dr Doom? Lex Luthor? Gorilla Grodd? Solomon Grundy? Bizarro? (Oh, sorry Karl)
This thread should be retitled, "Super Villain Team Up" or, " Legion of Doom Reunion."

Shaaaaaadup you commie heathen

[attachimg=1]

Quick Karl

Well now it all makes sense - you look at political and social problems through the eyes and brain of a 12-yr old comic-book douche...

b_dubb

Why are Tea Party people so probe to melodrama?

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on August 12, 2014, 02:12:05 PM
Why are Tea Party people so prone to melodrama?

When you don't have steak, you have to sell the sizzle.

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on August 12, 2014, 02:36:33 PM
When you don't have steak, you have to sell the sizzle.

Because dead children getting eaten by feral hogs, sexual exploitation, human trafficking, dessicated corpses, and rape trees are funny and really, who cares? And that is just what's happening to the illegals themselves not what they, to US citizens or LEOs.

Catsmile

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2014, 02:50:47 PM
Because dead children getting eaten by feral hogs, sexual exploitation, human trafficking, dessicated corpses, and rape trees are funny and really, who cares? And that is just what's happening to the illegals themselves not what they, to US citizens or LEOs.

Sizzle baby sizzle!

Let the righteous indignation flow from your keyboard... good... good.

Please tell us more about "those characters" the "diseased illegals."

[attachimg=1]

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 12, 2014, 08:26:13 AM
Well now it all makes sense - you look at political and social problems through the eyes and brain of a 12-yr old comic-book douche...
Let's see, my current avatar is Captain America, I've previously used Superman, and my first ever was Cyclops.
But you're just now getting it.
Karl, sad truth is you'll never get it.
I just finished "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre". Bogart's Fred C. Dobbs reminds me of you; filled with paranoia and mistrust, brash with a gun in your hands, deceptive, dishonest, willing to kill your allies for treasure because, in your mind, it belongs all to you and you can go it alone.
Remember what happened to Dobbsie?

By the way, I'm not a 12 year old boy, so you can zip your pants back up...

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 12, 2014, 03:37:09 PM
By the way, I'm not a 12 year old boy...

Maybe you should try not acting like one?

onan

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 12, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

As always, insight at zero.

Quick Karl

Quote from: onan on August 12, 2014, 06:45:55 PM
As always, insight at zero.

You feeling cranky today, Dr. Onan?...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 12, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
I apologize. I realize to you I am just a hot little tease.  Remember your therapy, stay on your meds, and you'll be ok.

NIT, you`re NOT one of those open border maniacs, are ya?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 14, 2014, 09:28:48 AM
NIT, you`re NOT one of those open border maniacs, are ya?
I'm not.  You and I went through this before a while back.
I agree we need to control our borders but I'm not for sending malnourished kids in a van to Quetzlcoatl. I think they are refugees and should at least be temporarily granted asylum until it is safe enough to return to the their families.
No, I'm pissing on some here because their opposition is based on race, appearance, and language, yet they deny it.  I resent the hell out of "code"; you don't like someone based on their ethnicity, have the guts to say it.
We should have an objective, secure, attainable way to become a citizen that permits a large number of people here who want to be here (and to filter out the ones who just want to cash out).

NowhereInTime

Plus, as I have stated several times now, we need to make English our Common Language for all educational, business, and government transactions.
We are a very diverse nation; we do not have a uniform racial or cultural structure upon which to draw.  In fact, we have a guiding set of principles who's full meaning is passionately debated all over the nation, including these very threads.
Because all we have (and that's not the best way to phrase that) are these founding principles, themselves in flux, we need to have a unifying foundation.  The most efficient unifying foundation, besides love of country, is cohesive communication.
Why English? Though most of the hemisphere speaks Spanish, (some French) there are over 300 million English speakers (of varying degree) who reside in this nation.  People who have already added English to a previous native tongue in order to reside here should be respected, as should the heritage of this nation, hence, our Common Language should be, officially, as a matter of law, English.

I've been an ESL tutor; yes English is tough when it is full of dialect and colloquialism, but the rudiments are quickly attainable.  We should offer training to people to enable them to join in the American experience and to maximize their citizenry.

Hell, if Q. Karl can speak English, anyone can.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 14, 2014, 03:06:22 PM
I've been an ESL tutor...

No wonder the fucks can't speak comprehensible English.

Your talk of principles is the biggest joke on this thread -- you are the most divisive antagonistic douche bag here. Your idea of compromise is everyone do what you think is right, and the paradox is your guiding philosophies are rooted in an emotionally-stunted adolescent understanding of world history, and a comic-book understanding of human nature.

In a nutshell, you're just the same, bitter, 60's throwback, you've always been, and always will be.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 14, 2014, 03:14:25 PM
No wonder the fucks can't speak comprehensible English.

Your talk of principles is the biggest joke on this thread -- you are the most divisive antagonistic douche bag here. Your idea of compromise is everyone do what you think is right, and the paradox is your guiding philosophies are rooted in an emotionally-stunted adolescent understanding of world history, and a comic-book understanding of human nature.

In a nutshell, you're just the same, bitter, 60's throwback, you've always been, and always will be.
I don't suffer fools, Karl.  I have been suffering you for too long.

I have principles, core beliefs, that I am proud to share on this forum.  I don't always live up to them, drawn into your cesspool as often as I am, but at least I have them.

All I have ever seen you do is bloviate and deride; conflate and coerce. You offer nothing but scorn for those who aren't in lock step with your extremist and limited worldview. 

Clearly, you are ashamed of who and what you are.  Your self-loathing pours onto these threads like the thickest, darkest tar. You believe that people are always trying to get one over on you.  You have to justify your existence by overcompensating and overreacting to every disagreement on these threads. Tragic.

I know this world is populated by cynics such as yourself; I have decided that, when and where I can, I will stand up to cynicism, pessimism, and even the fatalism you and your cohort delve out as pearls of wisdom and core belief.

Assault and denigrate me to your heart's desire; you are a sad failure of a man.  I don't have it in me to truly despise you anymore.  I abhor your methods and behavior, but I cannot hate you anymore.  I truly hope someday, before it is too late for you, you will find the kind of love, peace, and sense of self worth that will make you question why you were ever this man in the first place.

onan

Pathology is its own reward.