• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 12:45:11 PM
China has more to lose than the US if there’s a trade war. It’s just saber rattling. The US has already been getting bent over for decades.

What American citizen can afford to 'Buy American' ..... ?
High union wages, low productivity, combined with the arrogance & entitlement issues (that job isn't good enough for me) ....
All this creates the perfect market for the China's and India's of the world.
Without the goods from China and the labour from Mexico, your country would collapse.
Trump won't do anything important ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
High union wages, low productivity, combined with the arrogance & entitlement issues (that job isn't good enough for me) ....
Without the goods from China and the labour from Mexico, your country would collapse.

I guess we'll see about that, you globalist cock-munch. :D

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Who’s gonna buy their junk? They aren’t going to alienate by far the wealthiest country in the world and their number one two and three customer.

There will be no trade war. No nukyoulure war. No broke internets due to shitcanning fake neutrality. No reinstitution of slavery. No haulocost 2.0 Nothing the void of ideas fear mongoring DemoKKKRats and lemmings like yourself predict ever happens.

Stick with moronic posts directed at MD. When you talk politics and economics you only serve to further embarrass yourself. Which is not easy considering your 12yo boy avatar.

ACE of CLUBS

Alex Jones cuck ....
Don't keep him waiting stupid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Stick with moronic posts directed at MD.

Hey! What did I do?! ???

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Who’s gonna buy their junk? They aren’t going to alienate by far the wealthiest country in the world ......

You and your countrymen 'buy their junk' .....
That $7.00 purchase that you made yesterday at Walmart is far more desirable and affordable than the 'Made in America' piece that costs $44.00 .....
Trump will be on bended knee at China's door .....
How's the Mexican built wall coming along?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

It sounds like you already are. OH! 8)

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of SHCLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
You and your countrymen 'buy their junk' .....
That $7.00 purchase that you made yesterday at Walmart is far more desirable and affordable than the 'Made in America' piece that costs $44.00 .....
How's the Mexican built wall coming along?

Yep and if they start a trade war with us and we don’t buy it no one will. Hence why there will be no trade war. Just like there are no oceans rising 100’ by 1998. And no Ronald Reagan WW3. And no collapsed economy under Trump. And no Trump stock market crash. And no Trump/Russia collusion. And no constitutional crisis.

Stick with your lame cretin posts directed at MD. They’re more useful than your opinion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Stick with your lame cretin posts directed at MD.

Why do you keep encouraging him to attack me?! ???

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 02:34:59 PMIf they start a trade war with us, and we don’t buy it no one will.

Are you that arrogant that you think America is the only market for China ?
You don't make enough money to 'Buy American' exclusively ..... besides, your American companies have off shore factories around the world.  American Made ........ bad joke on the American citizens. Hopefully most are smarter than you and Doo Doo
The world laughs at Trump ....
Trump sneers at you.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
That makes you a triple cuck.

Alex Jones cuck.
He's waiting.
Maybe he'll let you sit on his knee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
You don't make enough money to 'Buy American' exclusively ..... besides, your American companies have off shore factories around the world.  American Made ........ bad joke on the American citizens. Hopefully most are smarter than you and Doo Doo
Trump sneers at you.

You are without a doubt the most obsequious faggot on this board, even bigger than Swishypants! ::) ;D

Rix Gins

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
Yep and if they start a trade war with us and we don’t buy it no one will. Hence why there will be no trade war. Just like there are no oceans rising 100’ by 1998. And no Ronald Reagan WW3. And no collapsed economy under Trump. And no Trump stock market crash. And no Trump/Russia collusion. And no constitutional crisis.

Stick with your lame cretin posts directed at MD. They’re more useful than your opinion.

Some good points made here.  A Trump stock market crash could still happen, though it wouldn't necessarily be his fault.  A stock market crash can happen at any time, and for any reason. 

Asuka Langley

Trump confirmed for fucking faggot he lost any chance at reelection today

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977286489410240514

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
Trump sneers at you.

Typical dumbass lemming who has no clue about economics. Yeah they’re going to do real well with stockpiles of outdated crap. China has nothing without the United States.

It’s a mutual relationship. And they’ve been screwing the West for decades. Trump is the first to to hit back. We have the money. They need us more than we need them.

And yes, America is the only market that matters to China. The 3 people in a Canada certainly don’t matter. Time for lemming to take his medicine.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 23, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Trump confirmed for fucking faggot he lost any chance at re-election

So you’re gonna vote for Hilary in 2020?

This isn’t about Trump. With Trump. With republicans, you have a chance at getting some things you want. With demoKKKRats you guarantee yourself of getting things you don’t want.

Sorry but that’s as good as we’re going to get with establishment DC.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

This isn’t about Trump. With Trump. With republicans, you have a chance at getting some things you want. With demoKKKRats you guarantee yourself of getting things you don’t want.

I took the black pill and I'm going back to being a nihilist. I'm not voting, burn it all to the ground ~desu

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 03:54:19 PM
Typical dumbass lemming who has no clue about economics. Yeah they’re going to do real well with stockpiles of outdated crap. China has nothing without the United States.

It’s a mutual relationship. And they’ve been screwing the West for decades. Trump is the first to to hit back. We have the money. They need us more than we need them.

And yes, America is the only market that matters to China. The 3 people in a Canada certainly don’t matter. Time for lemming to take his medicine.

You live in a bubble ....
Your 'cuck buddy' Doo Doo lives in Alex Jones' bubble bath ....
Trump chuckles ....

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

This isn’t about Trump. With Trump. With republicans, you have a chance at getting some things you want. With demoKKKRats you guarantee yourself of getting things you don’t want sooner.

Fixed. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
Trump chuckles ....

Your entire country is a vassal of the queen of England and you are but globalist cucks represented by the perfect Platonic Idea of a cuck.

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
Trump chuckles ....

Sure thing lemming. Just named a dozen of your demokkkrat predictions that were all Huge fails. It’s time to wake up dumbass. You’ve literally never shared a single bit of intelligence or vision in your brief history at belgab. Just the same old predictable “cretin, the world laughs” posts that say nothing and mean nothing. A child who if he was standing nearby would get his ass handed to him just for my entertainment. Go away until you have something intelligent to share. You just embarrass yourself. And worse you’re boring.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 23, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
I took the black pill and I'm going back to being a nihilist. I'm not voting, burn it all to the ground ~desu

I understand and symphasize with your frustration.  You want to be serious about changing your country then change the Republican Party from within.  Get involved in local party meetings and make it clear you are not happy with the status quo.  Fight!!