• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

I realized yesterday how sad it is when an entertainer visits the white house and that is all that anybody can talk about on the news stations for a full day.  I was travelling between cities and surfing the radio and got all kinds of commentary.  When I went to check into the hotel it was on the television, and it seemed like the whitehouse must have had 100 television cameras to capture the "historic" event of some entertainer talking with the president for a few minutes.

Stupid, and sad...

Metron2267

No, it was not 'stupid' or 'sad', any more than it is when some championship team visits the White House or when Obummer's coterie of like celebrity "minds" was welcomed through time and again - it's equal parts lobbying and basic PR!

It has always happened, and it always will - the White House is not a walled isolation ward, not yet anyway...so why blame the Trump White House for putting the cameras on a positive interaction between the President and several significant figure representing the black population's interests nationally.

Did the lamestream media make it into a negative? Yes. That is their chosen endgame.

That's why 92% of the news coverage Trump receives is negative! They make it so.

Did they commensurately assault Obama's little lefty friends? Hell no!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33556933/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-names-white-house-visitors/

Celebrities at the White House include Oprah Winfrey, actors Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Denzel Washington, and tennis star Serena Williams. Journalists include Paul Krugman, the New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner in economics.
Religious and civil rights figures Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson also visited.

What is soul-destroyingly sad is to see our functionally insane leftarded lamestream media attack Kanye West as a "race traitor" for not marching in lockstep to THEIR proscribed dogma.

And please note that they have been far too timid to assault aging NFL Hall of Famer Jim Brown who sat right there next to him!

COWARDS!

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/item/30320-kanye-west-latest-black-person-attacked-for-deviating-from-liberal-dogma

“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read.”

That is how CNN commentator Bakari Sellers, who is black, responded to Kanye West’s meeting in the Oval Office this week with President Donald Trump. Sellers made his insulting remarks on the CNN Tonight program with host Don Lemon, who is also an African American, precipitating approving laughter from Lemon, and fellow commentator Tara Setmayer, who is also black.

Setmayer was particularly vicious in her insults of West because he dared to speak favorably of Trump, calling him “an attention whore like the president,” adding, “Black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft,” dismissing West as “the token Negro of the Trump Administration.”

There were even insinuations that West has mental problems, supposedly explaining his wearing a “Make America Great Again” cap at the White House.

While the term “negro,” which simply means “black” in Spanish, may not be specifically racist, it is more of an archaic term little used today except as it was used by Sellers â€" as a calculated insult.

Lemon refused to back down on Thursday in CNN’s The Situation Room. Lemon said, “What I saw was a minstrel show.… [West] in front of all these white people, mostly white people embarrassing himself and embarrassing Americans but mostly African Americans because every one of them is siting either at home or with their phones watching this, cringing.” (Emphasis added).

Note that Lemon implied that every single black person in America thinks as he does â€" and not like Kanye West. That is the very definition of racist â€" defining everything according to race.

You want to cry some media-driven tears, shed them for any man being called a race traitor simply for expressing support for our President and dialoging with him over the direction his policies need to go for black Americans.

THAT is fascism lived large.

Be afraid, be very afraid...because when this nation flies apart into a class/race war so too will your fair land feel the shock waves of economic destruction and social unrest.

:'(

WOTR

That is not what I meant.  The guy is free to support anybody he chooses.  Trump is supposed to host people in the white house.  Entertainers have been in an out of the white house for as long as it has been standing.

This was just the first time that I recall it being the absolute circus that it became.  I doubt it was even Trump who invited all of the media and cameras in (maybe it was.)  But that is not even the issues.  It was more a commentary on what the hell we (society) has become when an entertainer visiting the president is bigger news than anything else.

I wish that entertainers (all of them) would just shut the fuck up.  I value their opinions less than those of a school child.  I recognize that this one just happens to lean right (and that most of Hollywood leans left.)  I also recognize that so long as a politician thinks that they will get voters by "working with" a celebrity for a campaign, they will be involved.  It is not the fault of the politicians (and not even the entertainer.)  It is the fault of a stupid electorate who allows themselves to be swayed and to care about what an actor (or singer, or guitar player) happens to think and actually validate them by following them.

It was supposed to say that we, as a society are stupid and sad.

*Interesting comments by Bakari Sellers...  That helps to show who he is...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
That is not what I meant.  The guy is free to support anybody he chooses.  Trump is supposed to host people in the white house.  Entertainers have been in an out of the white house for as long as it has been standing.

This was just the first time that I recall it being the absolute circus that it became.  I doubt it was even Trump who invited all of the media and cameras in (maybe it was.)  But that is not even the issues.  It was more a commentary on what the hell we (society) has become when an entertainer visiting the president is bigger news than anything else.

I got that vibe from you, no worries - just had to build off a good reference!

;)

QuoteI wish that entertainers (all of them) would just shut the fuck up.  I value their opinions less than those of a school child.  I recognize that this one just happens to lean right (and that most of Hollywood leans left.)  I also recognize that so long as a politician thinks that they will get voters by "working with" a celebrity for a campaign, they will be involved.  It is not the fault of the politicians (and not even the entertainer.)  It is the fault of a stupid electorate who allows themselves to be swayed and to care about what an actor (or singer, or guitar player) happens to think and actually validate them by following them.

It was supposed to say that we, as a society are stupid and sad.

*Interesting comments by Bakari Sellers...  That helps to show who he is...

Consider - we surrender our duty to examine and form reasoned opinions to people who are highly compensated to lie for a living.

I know that covers both politicians and Hollyweirdos...

Proxy thinking will be the end of us all at some point, perhaps rather quickly too.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/top-hollywood-execs-give-99-percent-political-donations-democrats-midterms-1151392

Only three members of the THR 100 list donated to the GOP: 'Saturday Night Live' creator Lorne Michaels, WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey and Viacom CEO Bob Bakish.
Hollywood has always been a reliable source of contributions to Democratic Party politicians and organizations, but perhaps never so more than the 2018 election cycle.

Of the more than $4 million in federal donations made by the top Hollywood executives and entertainers, 99.7 percent went to Democrats and Democratic-leaning political action committees or organizations, according to a Hollywood Reporter data review of Federal Election Commission records.

Only three members of this year's THR 100 list donated to Republicans or Republican committees: Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels donated $5,000 to moderate Republican Sen. Susan Collins; WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey gave $2,000 to both Tennessee Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn and the National Republican Congressional Committee; and Viacom CEO Bob Bakish gave $1,500 to Republican Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson and $1,000 to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

The biggest Hollywood donations went almost all to Democrats. The Senate Majority PAC was the primary recipient, with HBO host Bill Maher ($1 million), Netflix CEO Reed Hastings ($500,000) and Endeavor executives Ari Emanuel ($100,000) and Patrick Whitesell ($100,000) making major donations.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 13, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
when this nation flies apart into a class/race war bands together to annihilate the Echthroi so too will your fair land feel the shock waves of economic destruction and social unrest

... SOON.

Jackstar

I went to public school. Your phantasms have no power over me. BRING IT. Bring it the fuck on.

Metron2267

Bring WHAT on?

Are you paranoid? :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 15, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Bring WHAT on?

Whatever you were threatening people with--I'll be honest, I don't read your posts closely. Or much. At all, really.

Are you paranoid?

Nope, it's the other one.

:o

Really activated your capacitors, huh?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Whatever you were threatening people with--I'll be honest, I don't read your posts closely. Or much. At all, really.

Kavanaugh grade allusions are so trite...

QuoteNope, it's the other one.

The other what?

QuoteReally activated your capacitors, huh?

You've pegged my interociter, Exeter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzf4j8romUo

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 03:23:34 PM
It's definitely coming.

If they're telling us about it now, they've had it for thirty years already. Q.E.D.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
If they're telling us about it now, they've had it for thirty years already. Q.E.D.

Maybe longer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHIwF3umB4M

Gd5150

Ouch the demokkkrat media/party loser trifecta. Stormy loses. Demokkkrat presidential hopeful Avenatti loses. And worst of all, it’s ruled Trump protected by the 1st amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stormy-daniels-defamation-suit-against-trump-tossed-on-1st-amendment-grounds

Gd5150

Quote from: Taaroa on October 15, 2018, 08:08:41 PM
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1051627281687478272

Someone should do a spoof of If Hilary had won. You could have Bill at the table with Monica on her knees underneath blowing him. A dead body on the ground holding the better hand. Obama serving them cheese sandwiches. Hilary drunk. Gore turning off the lights and opening a window. No other presidents would show, so they’d be playing with members of the media.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 15, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
Someone should do a spoof of If Hilary had won. You could have Bill at the table with Monica on her knees underneath blowing him. A dead body on the ground holding the better hand. Obama serving them cheese sandwiches. Hilary drunk. Gore turning off the lights and opening a window. No other presidents would show, so they’d be playing with members of the media.

Perhaps your frenetic spamming of the "Quote" button will inspire the Highest Ranking Painter.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 15, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clintons-car-crashes-in-new-jersey/

I like how this article starts out.

"Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was involved in a minor car accident before attending a fundraiser for Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) on Tuesday."

ItsOver

Meanwhile, the spawn of Satan and Slick Willie finds her true love.

"It finally happened for former first daughter Chelsea Clinton: she met her celebrity crush. But it wasn’t a person. It was the beloved Cincinnati Zoo hippo Fiona."

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/chelsea-clinton-meets-celebrity-crush-fiona-the-hippo/jfzlAZzy6nMw8U8qOXYBCP/

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
Meanwhile, the spawn of Satan and Slick Willie finds her true love.

"It finally happened for former first daughter Chelsea Clinton: she met her celebrity crush. But it wasn’t a person. It was the beloved Cincinnati Zoo hippo Fiona."

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/chelsea-clinton-meets-celebrity-crush-fiona-the-hippo/jfzlAZzy6nMw8U8qOXYBCP/

“Mama!”

Jackstar

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton"

[attachment=1,msg1267363]

Let's go for the trifecta.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
[attachment=1,msg1267363]

Let's go for the trifecta.

Nice buttleak... :P