• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Philosopher on January 28, 2016, 01:12:17 PM
She can barely formulate a sentence, let alone a paragraph while speaking. 

Is something wrong here, or is it just me?

Oh, to be sure, it's just you. Kelly graduated Albany law and was enjoying a successful career as a practicing attorney before choosing a different career path.

I didn't catch your qualifications. What were they again?

VtaGeezer

Mission accomplished, Mr T.   Without Trump as the primary target on the debate stage, Cruz looked and sounded exactly like the strident, arrogant jerk he is. 

A good vigorous debate tonight -- as it should be. A good bit of policy was discussed, and I think Ted Cruz did exceptionally well. As did Marco. Both had a great night.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 28, 2016, 11:25:53 PM
Mission accomplished, Mr T.   Without Trump as the primary target on the debate stage, Cruz looked and sounded exactly like the strident, arrogant jerk he is.

Could he be Joe McCarthy reincarnated? Do the dates work out? Why anyone up there would send him back to Earth and back to the Senate is beyond me, but the resemblance is uncanny.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 12:24:22 AM
and I think Ted Cruz did exceptionally well. As did Marco.
You and his mother seem the only two people in N America who believe that. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 29, 2016, 12:44:58 AM
Could he be Joe McCarthy reincarnated? Do the dates work out? Why anyone up there would send him back to Earth and back to the Senate is beyond me, but the resemblance is uncanny.
Cruz's resemblance to Tailgunner Joe is indeed uncanny.  Sounds like him too, plus the cultivated drawl.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 29, 2016, 09:08:04 AM
You and his mother seem the only two people in N America who believe that.

The people AT the debate had him as the clear winner. I concur. So does Ted`s ma.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 09:49:24 AM
The people AT the debate had him as the clear winner. I concur. So does Ted`s ma.
Audience noise level isn't a valid measure.  No candidate in any GOP debate this year has been so roundly booed like the whiney Rafael was last night.

onan

Introducing President Bernie Sanders

Western Illinois University, the only entity that’s predicted every single presidential election with 100 percent accuracy since 1975, just announced that its mock election sent Sen. Sanders and Martin O’Malley (D-Md.) to the White House in 2016 as President and Vice President, respectively.

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/12/05/they-havent-been-wrong-our-next-president-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton/

albrecht

Quote from: onan on January 29, 2016, 11:13:41 AM

Introducing President Bernie Sanders

Western Illinois University, the only entity that’s predicted every single presidential election with 100 percent accuracy since 1975, just announced that its mock election sent Sen. Sanders and Martin O’Malley (D-Md.) to the White House in 2016 as President and Vice President, respectively.

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/12/05/they-havent-been-wrong-our-next-president-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton/
Interesting but I would suspect that they are now due for a wrong prediction based on their apparent accuracy over those years. Though, other than Trump, I think a Sanders President would be some fun times- particularly if the Republicans hold both the House and Senate. That would be some funny times. Maybe dangerous for the country but could be interesting.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 09:49:24 AM

Rafeael the teen tit film candidate?

hahaha

That is even funnier that you saying that bimbo whore Megyn Kelly is a serious journalist and not some whore who probably sucks off the bosses at Fox News to keep her job.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 28, 2016, 08:15:06 PM
Oh, to be sure, it's just you. Kelly graduated Albany law and was enjoying a successful career as a practicing attorney before choosing a different career path.

If she was only 'practicing' perhaps that explains why she gave it all up to become a grimacing fembot on a news channel. If you're that successful you generally don't go off and do something totally different that you have no experience or qualifications in. Oh, but what am I saying! Give me an 'H', Give me an 'E' etc etc...

VtaGeezer

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 29, 2016, 11:27:30 AM
Rafeael the teen tit film candidate?

hahaha

That is even funnier that you saying that bimbo whore Megyn Kelly is a serious journalist and not some whore who probably sucks off the bosses at Fox News to keep her job.
MeGYN (why isn't her name pronounced Megine?) looked trashy with the 40 coats of SprayNet Miley Cyrus hairdo. I expected her to turn around and twerk for the camera, but maybe she figured even her ass couldn't compete with the seven asses on already on display.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2016, 11:18:41 AM
Interesting but I would suspect that they are now due for a wrong prediction based on their apparent accuracy over those years. Though, other than Trump, I think a Sanders President would be some fun times- particularly if the Republicans hold both the House and Senate. That would be some funny times. Maybe dangerous for the country but could be interesting.

I just put the article here to break the tension. I think Bernie Sanders has the best intentions for the middle class of any candidate in a long time. Is he electable? I have my doubts.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on January 29, 2016, 11:46:19 AM
I just put the article here to break the tension. I think Bernie Sanders has the best intentions for the middle class of any candidate in a long time. Is he electable? I have my doubts.
I like some of his ideas on banks, speculation/manipulation, and guns (though he has now backed off his former support for guns) but I think any help he would give to the middle-class, or working-class, would be destroyed and offset by the capital flight out of, and unfettered immigration into, the country by his policies. And all the 'free' stuff without some type of controls would be disastrous.

In theory I don't mind some free, or cheaper, education but do so, on some level, one would have to enact European-style controls (you must make good marks, only a few select majors based on actual need for them (we might need more engineers, say, that English Lit, majors), a certain time to graduate, government allocates number of positions in each medical specialty, standard-zed testing at an early age to determine future schooling plan, and so on.) I don't think the agitators demanding "free" or "debt forgiveness" would like the idea that you can't be a 'gender studies' major or that, sorry, no high school for you because you failed a test at 12 years old and so off to the trade school for you, or still here after 4 years...yer out and so forth!)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 29, 2016, 11:39:33 AM
If she was only 'practicing' perhaps that explains why she gave it all up to become a grimacing fembot on a news channel. If you're that successful you generally don't go off and do something totally different that you have no experience or qualifications in. Oh, but what am I saying! Give me an 'H', Give me an 'E' etc etc...

Well, the ,"fembot"  is a rising star in her field,  reeling in a healthy seven figure income, soon to be in the 8 figure range when she makes the inevitable jump to CNN or NBC. Not bad for a blonde bimbo who can't put a sentence together. 8)

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 02:09:17 PM
Well, the ,"fembot"  is a rising star in her field,  reeling in a healthy seven figure income, soon to be in the 8 figure range when she makes the inevitable jump to CNN or NBC. Not bad for a blonde bimbo who can't put a sentence together. 8)

It is hilarious watching liberals defend Fox News and a Fox News bimbo. Is this where you thought you'd be a year ago?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 02:09:17 PM
Fox lost several times her salary from ad revenue that collapsed with the lost ratings last night.  Look for Ailes to dump her when her contract comes up.  Blond TV bimbos who'll say what they're told are a dime a dozen.  Anyone who still buys the Fox News "fair and balanced" bullshit should turn in their GED.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 29, 2016, 02:24:42 PM
should turn in their GED.
Not necessarily. I heard on NPR the other night that the GED test is going to be 'dumbed-down' (my words, they say readjusted, like government economic numbers I guess,) to better reflect actual parity with a normal HS education. Also, I didn't know this but never knew anyone who got a GED, that the GED is run by a private company and has some competitors now who offer easier tests (well, in their words tests that more reflect what an actual HS education gives.) So, in our new Obamaland mentality, adjust expectations down and hey! Look how good we are doing!

The General

If Trump has any sense and any hope of winning, his VP choice is crystal clear...

It MUST be Judge Judy.

I'm not joking.

Fox lost several times her salary from ad revenue that collapsed with the lost ratings last night.  Look for Ailes to dump her when her contract comes up.  Blond TV bimbos who'll say what they're told are a dime a dozen.  Anyone who still buys the Fox News "fair and balanced" bullshit should turn in their GED.

Your irrational  hatred for Fox News is really skewing your judgment.In fact,  you really don't even know what you're talking about. Roger Ailes is just fine with Meghan Kelly. She's a huge ratings machine, which is why Roger Ailes had her replace Hannity in the lineup. Most of her salary is performance-driven bonus. Because she delivers the numbers. Every week.

P.S. that's utterr nonsense. Complete balderdash. Fox News had very strong numbers. Nearly 14 million viewers. No one in the entire industry expected Fox to pull another 24 million viewers.

I believe Trump's manager ran his mouth about how Fox would not draw two million viewers. Meanwhile it was Trump who didn't even pulled two million viewers. Not only that, I'd be willing to bet he loses Iowa. Yeah he's a great business guy. Makes a lot of great deals. Roger Ailes told him to go to hell when Trump tried to strong-arm 5 million dollars out of him to appear in the debate. Trump  didn't like it. So he went and pouted. That's real presidential isn't it?

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 29, 2016, 04:18:32 PM
P.S. that's utterr nonsense. Complete balderdash. Fox News had very strong numbers. Nearly 14 million viewers. No one in the entire industry expected Fox to pull another 24 million viewers.

I believe Trump's manager ran his mouth about how Fox would not draw two million viewers. Meanwhile it was Trump who didn't even pulled two million viewers. Not only that, I'd be willing to bet he loses Iowa. Yeah he's a great business guy. Makes a lot of great deals. Roger Ailes told him to go to hell when Trump tried to strong-arm 5 million dollars out of him to appear in the debate. Trump  didn't like it. So he went and pouted. That's real presidential isn't it?

FightTheFuture doesn't quit does he.  No matter the facts.

Looks like Mr. Teen Tit Films is actually in a decline.