• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Psychic and "energy healer" tonite.  Wonder if she'll predict the sucky music?

JesusJuice

Quote from: zeebo on February 05, 2017, 11:27:26 PM
Psychic and "energy healer" tonite.  Wonder if she'll predict the sucky music?

Well it is time for "emerging artists". http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/emerging-artists-2-5-17/

Tomorrow night is John Gray. Did you know that Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus?

paladin1991

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 05, 2017, 11:32:08 PM
Well it is time for "emerging artists". http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/emerging-artists-2-5-17/

Tomorrow night is John Gray. Did you know that Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus?

Shit just gets weaker and weaker. GNS!

OMG - Diaper thief shot !
Has anyone seen MV lately ?  :o

GN:    "If you see someone stealing diapers, just let them go."        ::)    ;D

ItsOver

John Gray?  Freaking Jorch "Oprah" Noory.  Hell, I'd rather listen to quack Dr. Wallach.

JesusJuice

Did you know that Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus?

QuoteThere once was a man from Peru
Who went to sleep in his canoe
He was dreaming of Venus
And took out his penis
And woke up with a hand full of goo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ngdpD8uIBQ

Zetaspeak

Jorge "I know how you feel Falcons  fans, I'm  a Lions fan"

* Lions never made the Superbowl, so they were never came as close and allowed the Superbowl  slip through  their  fingers like  the Falcons  did tonight .

Not even bothering to turn it on. I'll check out the show later this week when LaChance is on.

GNS!

GravitySucks

Noory, you should have more class than allowing a guest to talk about predictions of world leaders getting shot in the head without challenging them.

GNS

zeebo

I think the psychic / energy healer just predicted 3 states will "recede".

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 06, 2017, 12:44:35 AM
I think the psychic / energy healer just predicted 3 states will "recede".

And the companies that make up the EU will split up into colonies.

pate

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 24, 2017, 02:06:36 AM
:snort:

I switched it off last hour.  ;)

:anyway:

Who is hosting tonight?

EDIOT: ASS<, Nautical Shore?

This flake just told a dumb story about a guy being transported mentally to his parents' anniversary party.

George says "...and he was there! I mean... He was there mentally."
She says "That's all we are. We are all there, mentally."
I'm thinking "No, no... you are not all there, mentally."

Zetaspeak

Great job George by having a guest predict the Superbowl 3 hours after the game.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2017, 12:45:52 AM
And the companies that make up the EU will split up into colonies.

And several Canadian Prominences will declare their independence from the Doublemint.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 06, 2017, 01:01:41 AM
Great job George by having a guest predict the Superbowl 3 hours after the game.

I'm looking fro the next evolution of the show.  He'll start pre-recording the show in the daytime so he can get his night-time beauty sleep.  Just do away with callers completely.

OMG. So stating the obvious is now called predictions ?  ::)

"You can start your car even before you get in it. "  * Rolling eyes

GNS

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 06, 2017, 01:17:29 AM
OMG. So stating the obvious is now called predictions ?  ::)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this year we'll see political unrest in various places in the world, some unspecified natural disasters, and some big celebrity scandals.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 06, 2017, 01:29:22 AM
"You can start your car even before you get in it. "  * Rolling eyes

GNS

If Jorch ever gets a self-driving car, you know he's eventually going to come on with a story that he started the car while he was getting ready for work to let it warm up and that the car drove away without him in it.  Count on it.

Zetaspeak

Did she say "Isis people are dropping in Africa to cause a tsunami here?" I am half a sleep not sure I heard it correctly .

I can't listen to personal readings. Soooo boring

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on February 06, 2017, 01:32:26 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this year we'll see political unrest in various places in the world, some unspecified natural disasters, and some big celebrity scandals.

Zeebo The Psychic Squirrel, divining his Acorn Oracle. 8)

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
Cornelius calling in yet again...

Can't believe the psychic didn't see that coming.  I saw it in my magic acorn.  Also he calls pretty much every nite so it's pretty easy.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 06, 2017, 01:39:37 AM
If Jorch ever gets a self-driving car, you know he's eventually going to come on with a story that he started the car while he was getting ready for work to let it warm up and that the car drove away without him in it.  Count on it.
If I was the car, I wouldn't drive off without him at his home, I'd wait until he goes shopping and comes back out to the parking lot with a couple of carts of Pizza-Rolls, then I'd take off on him and leave him sitting there.   ;D

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 06, 2017, 01:40:03 AM
Did she say "Isis people are dropping in Africa to cause a tsunami here?" I am half a sleep not sure I heard it correctly .

I can't listen to personal readings. Soooo boring
I think it was something about dropping bombs off the coast of Africa on the continental shelf to cause a tsunami that would hit North America.

Quote from: zeebo on February 06, 2017, 01:32:26 AM
LOL - Paul McCartney Lives, George Noory Sucks.  ;D

Killing Bigfoot ?   Wasn't this just on recently ?  GNS.