• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This is why the empty suits keep Noory around:

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 18, 2009, 07:42:33 AM

Frys Girl

Here's my problem with the analysis that usually praises Noory based on the affiliates. This analysis has more holes than swiss cheese. It doesn't account for the fact that some affiliates don't run the entire show. It doesn't account for the fact that George doesn't face a whole lot of competition. It doesn't account for the fact that the affiliates who take George on are sometimes experimenting with the show and are trying to stay afloat.

Gumby, Dammit

Nor does it account for the fact that George Noory Sucks greasy hairballs from decades-old Chinatown sewer drains.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 11:33:58 PM
Nor does it account for the fact that George Noory Sucks greasy hairballs from decades-old Chinatown sewer drains.

Beautiful poetry.

Supernormal

Did it have anything to do with those photographs of sheep from the Ramada Inn? It might explain things.

KnyeGuy

All I have to say is, you know coast to coast sucks ass when Noory gives a live interview on the morning show of the affiliate here... Suffice it to say, the morning show (and entire day show list) of this affiliate are all full of tabloidish nonsense that really tugs at the hearts of the "stay-at-home-moms" who are the overwhelming demographic.

Before you ask, I sometimes leave the radio on C2C and awaken to the even worse junk in the morning. It made me vomit when I heard Noory talking to the lame morning show hosts that one day.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 11:33:58 PM

This is how I read it:

Bitchslaps to Premiere Radio Networks long running late night talk show, Crap-To-Crap AM with George Snoory, as the program dedicated to ?unexplaining all things curious? blasts through the 525 affiliates milestone ? an all-time high for the shitty show. Snoory has been fucking up Crap-To-Crap AM since January 1, 2003 when he stole the mic by force from the program?s founder Art Bell following Bell?s 18th retirement. Premiere reports Crap-To-Crap AM is the #1 overnight radio show nowhere in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Phoenix, Tampa, Seattle, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Sacramento and Portland, OR, reaching a reported 3 million listeners, 2.99 million of which who listen just to hear how bad he fucks things up, weekly. ?George Fuckface, as he likes to be called, continues to fuck up Crap-To-Crap AM to new lows,? said Mr. Al Ian Grey.  ?There are few radio hosts who can keep millions of people enraged overnight, and George?s lack of commitment to anything has done just that. We look forward to achieving many more milestones, as long as the ad cash keeps rolling in, and congratulate him on being stupid shill and still being able to keep his job".  Incredible. Amazing. I love it.

Quote from: KnyeGuy on June 22, 2009, 01:04:01 AM
All I have to say is, you know coast to coast sucks ass when Noory gives a live interview on the morning show of the affiliate here... Suffice it to say, the morning show (and entire day show list) of this affiliate are all full of tabloidish nonsense that really tugs at the hearts of the "stay-at-home-moms" who are the overwhelming demographic.

Before you ask, I sometimes leave the radio on C2C and awaken to the even worse junk in the morning. It made me vomit when I heard Noory talking to the lame morning show hosts that one day.

Oh. you vomit when you listen too?  :-X