• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This site is extremely important

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 17, 2009, 02:56:01 PM

Where else are we going to find a true C2C fan site that actually expresses the truth?  Only here at coastgab.com.  Thank you Mike.

I believe we are more than just devoted to Noory criticism, - we are trying to maintain the 'soul' of what Art Bell established.  Throughout the pages of this site you will read the thoughts of good people who mourn not only the absence of the genius of Art Bell, but the transformation of the C2C show into a shell of its former self.  In my opinion, only George Knapp begins to approach the depth of intellect and entertainment acumen that Art provided on a daily basis.  If only Art Bell knew that part of 'The Quickening' was the destruction of C2C by George Noory.  George would probably be marginally acceptable as a St. Louis talk host, or more appropriately, a stand in for Chopsley, but not a nationally syndicated show that previously reached the entertainment heights established by Art.

If the C2C management dares to peruse this site, take heed, we represent millions of Coast listeners.

The Aliens.

EvB

QuoteIf the C2C management dares to peruse this site, take heed, we represent millions of Coast listeners.

We have it on good authority that they have and they do.  Just what they think, and how seriously they take us as a threat, I've no idea. Max or MV may know more.

nika01

So they peruse this board, eh ? Well, the content here doesn't seem to translate into any changes in their M.O.  Heard Ian and the doctor last night and he still cant help but constantly interrupt. GN is still a moron.

If they are looking, its probably to see if they can bring legal action of some perverted form.

EvB

QuoteIf they are looking, its probably to see if they can bring legal action of some perverted form

Well - good luck to them.  We've been pretty careful about HOW things are said.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on June 17, 2009, 03:48:14 PM
We have it on good authority that they have and they do.
i personally know for a fact art is aware of this site.  and you MUST assume the suits at premiere and noory himself are aware of this site.  just do a google search for the term "george noory" and see where this site shows up in the list.

i will say, however, that nobody has ever harassed or threatened me over the existence of this website.  and on what grounds could they do so?  ev is right.  we've been careful.

Yeah, nobody seems to take things too far. I hope it stays that way. I've said from day one I don't hold any animosity whatsoever for Noory...I just think he's extremely sub par for C2CAM...at least, C2CAM as we knew it with Art. At best, I think Noory is a guy who tries really hard to be nice. At worst, a buffoon. My moderate opinion is that he's simply not engaging, relevant, or encouraging with his guests. He constantly interjects non sequitur, goofy commentary...he constantly derails an interesting subject just to talk about himself or the Twilight Zone..it's just unbearable anymore. The more I think about it, this site was inevitable in one form or another.

EvB

QuoteYeah, nobody seems to take things too far. I hope it stays that way.

Two things will keep it that way;

1) and most important  You guys, who have been consistently thoughtful and tasteful (yes you HAVE -- you know you have) should stay that way and set the example for all who come after.

2) Moderation (which, please GAWD - should continue to be a rare event. )

I think we'll be just fine  :-*

Quote from: EvB on June 19, 2009, 03:32:23 PM
Two things will keep it that way;

1) and most important  You guys, who have been consistently thoughtful and tasteful (yes you HAVE -- you know you have) should stay that way and set the example for all who come after.

2) Moderation (which, please GAWD - should continue to be a rare event. )

I think we'll be just fine  :-*

Totally agree - that's why I think is is so important to emphasize what we are for as much as what we are against, with taste and humor.

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 19, 2009, 03:43:41 PM

Totally agree - that's why I think is is so important to emphasize what we are for as much as what we are against, with taste and humor.

Well said!  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aliens_against_noory on June 19, 2009, 03:43:41 PM

here here.

with regard to the humor part, i have to say that the suck of george has brought about some of the funniest commentary from some of the funniest people i've ever seen in terms of a message board subject.  in addition to what is posted on this site, i used to just sit and read the GNS thread at GLP and literally guffaw at the brilliant things people were saying.  this subject just seems to lend its self to humor.  it's why i find it to be such a shame that the whole thread was simply deleted over there.  it was a work of comic genius.  if they had a problem with the thread and were bent on ending it, the proper course of action would have been to just lock it down rather than eliminate it altogether.  what a waste.

pate

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2009, 11:20:58 AM
here here.

with regard to the humor part, i have to say that the suck of george has brought about some of the funniest commentary from some of the funniest people i've ever seen in terms of a message board subject.  in addition to what is posted on this site, i used to just sit and read the GNS thread at GLP and literally guffaw at the brilliant things people were saying.  this subject just seems to lend its self to humor.  it's why i find it to be such a shame that the whole thread was simply deleted over there.  it was a work of comic genius.  if they had a problem with the thread and were bent on ending it, the proper course of action would have been to just lock it down rather than eliminate it altogether.  what a waste.

Hear, Hear!

And now a word from our resident Bell Gabby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pus6XF_qh38