• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Any caravaners here besides Brig, Jackstar, bomar, and myself?? If so, let me know if you have found a place for us to communicate.
please.
Larry

T.O.L.

Corona Kitty

John is the man but this place doesnt seem to like him.

Thanks, friend. I really don't care if they do or not. Maybe I shouldn't have outed the others. Just looking for a place where I can communicate with other Caravaners.
One of them recommended a place, but I can't find that thread on the other place.
Of course I like Art too, he's the man, or I wouldn't be here.
T.O.L.

Thanks for having my back. I went to the site on your image, it looked pretty interesting,
so I subscribed.

T.O.L.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on September 28, 2015, 03:19:43 PM
Thanks for having my back. I went to the site on your image, it looked pretty interesting,
so I subscribed

T.O.L.

I thought you might have seen our link on his site.
We Will be doing a live show with him [jbw] october 10th we had to reschedule. Thank you btw i appreciate it.

pate

Caravaners: I found this place, some more of us there. This way we won't clutter up Art's place. Check it out.
http://mildewmanor.yuku.com/

T.O.L.

Elane237

Any caravaners here besides Brig, Jackstar, bomar, and myself?? If so, let me know if you have found a place for us to communicate.
please.
Larry, T.O.L.

Hey Larry!

Yes, this is Eve!  I just joined today.  I've been trying to locate a forum that provides feedback on John B's episodes ever since they closed the forum last week!  Glad too see you fellow "Caravaners", Jackstar, Bomar are on here!  I hope others like Margaret, David, Brian and others will join as well!  I really miss the forum!

ksm32

YIP.

Although, I never call dibs on the "Sofa".  I stand at my bar and watch/listen that way.  Good thread :)

O-BAH-Mah

I wish JB would rant a little more. He's great.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on October 05, 2015, 01:19:15 AM
YIP.

Although, I never call dibs on the "Sofa".  I stand at my bar and watch/listen that way.  Good thread :)

O-BAH-Mah

I wish JB would rant a little more. He's great.

He joins us live this saturday endofdaysradio.com

ksm32

Quote from: username on October 05, 2015, 01:20:42 AM

He joins us live this saturday endofdaysradio.com

But he didn't..  I know these things happen.  You guys should have Carl Teichrib on. Or not. Him and Patrick Wood knocked it out O the park for episode 363.

Did I spell Teichrib wrong?

Thanks, just downloaded it! Did he really ask you to be on the program? If so, go for it. I'm sure you would be at least as good as some of his other guests. by the way, you guys have some really great guests, Sereda was great, Rob Potter I liked too.
Even the caller Darby.

T.O.L.

AppealPlay

I know John Wells is a Christian brother but I've never listened to his new show.  I did enjoy his shows at the other place, though.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on October 12, 2015, 12:33:22 PM
Thanks, just downloaded it! Did he really ask you to be on the program? If so, go for it. I'm sure you would be at least as good as some of his other guests. by the way, you guys have some really great guests, Sereda was great, Rob Potter I liked too.
Even the caller Darby.

T.O.L.

He sure did invite me to be a guest... Im going to do it.

We start off the show with the hosts(Michael and Daniel) doing their usual thing. We talk a bit about various topics such as why Michael doesn’t like pepperoni sticks. Daniel talks about his recent car accident.

This episode we are joined by legendary conspiracy radio host John B. Wells from the hit show Caravan to Midnight. We discuss everything under the sun but start out by asking John B about his experience as a host on Coast to Coast AM and the circumstances that led him to be fired. We learn how John was a ratings superstar for Coast and his boss’s basically made up an excuse about him “going too far” from a conspiracy sense when in reality they were threatened by Johns overnight success.

John B talks to us about his martial arts background and how he discovered “Chi” in indeed a very real phenomena. We talk a bit about Alex Jones and the various accusations about him being a disinformation agent. John B tells us his opinion on the “End of Days” and how the key is really to start living for something higher as opposed to living for yourself. Sherry calls in with a question before we wind up the 2 1/2 hour legendary interview with John B.

http://caravantomidnight.com/

http://youtu.be/cjmD0ya8HKA

You dont wanna miss this.. I promise it was good.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 12, 2015, 12:35:31 PM
I know John Wells is a Christian brother but I've never listened to his new show.  I did enjoy his shows at the other place, though.

If you are really interested, he posts some free episodes on youtube.

T.O.L.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on October 12, 2015, 12:33:22 PM
Even the caller Darby.

T.O.L.

I forgot to mention, thank you for listening i truly value each and every single person who bothers to listen.

ksm32

So there's not many bellgabber Caravaners I guess.  Thought this thread would at least break page 3. Too bad.

Oh, another thing, you notice CTM accepts visa, ETC, as well as PP?  Why Art can only go the paypal way is soooo beyond me :o

I'm a small business owner, and even I am set up to accept credit cards, interac, and yes paypal, all through my company website, or with a hand held device at my customers door.

pate

Proper's!

Cup 'o Tee.

Golf Course?

I prefer Lipton's...

Corona Kitty

He sadly didnt say any of those things

I wish the hell some other caravaners would post here. I know you guys are out there. I'm shooting for two pages, even if it's only me and EODR.

GravitySucks

I subscribe to CTM, have since it started. This will probably be my last year though.

JBW is cool when I am in the mood, but lately that has been not very often.

Elane237

Hi Gravity,

Was there anything in specific that turned you off with Caravan to Midnight?

For me it is the constant professing to be a staunch "Christian" while bashing every other race, culture, lifestyle (etc) on the planet besides his own.   But the final straw was episode 360 where he interviewed Bill Ayres and kissed up to him when previous shows he "bashed" Bill Ayers and called him (truthfully BTW) a domestic terrorist!  Such contradictions are beyond my ability to stomach!

However, he has done some awesome interviews; no one's perfect I suppose.

These "talk show hosts" eventually wear thin after a while.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on October 19, 2015, 09:48:02 AM
I wish the hell some other caravaners would post here. I know you guys are out there. I'm shooting for two pages, even if it's only me and EODR.
It's kinda irritating to have to scroll. Why are you discouraging people's enjoyment of the page when you want more posters?

Sorry about that, I seem to be the only Larry posting, so the initials are irrelevant here. I'll refrain in future.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Elane237 on October 19, 2015, 10:59:47 AM
Hi Gravity,

Was there anything in specific that turned you off with Caravan to Midnight?

For me it is the constant professing to be a staunch "Christian" while bashing every other race, culture, lifestyle (etc) on the planet besides his own.   But the final straw was episode 360 where he interviewed Bill Ayres and kissed up to him when previous shows he "bashed" Bill Ayers and called him (truthfully BTW) a domestic terrorist!  Such contradictions are beyond my ability to stomach!

However, he has done some awesome interviews; no one's perfect I suppose.

These "talk show hosts" eventually wear thin after a while.

I like john a lot admire him greatly, i got a few complaints accusing him of being some what racist. I'm a mutt in terms of ethnicity, i was never once offended by john however. I didn't know about the bill ayers stuff actually... That is interesting indeed.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on October 19, 2015, 11:50:04 AM
Sorry about that, I seem to be the only Larry posting, so the initials are irrelevant here. I'll refrain in future.
Thanks! I'll be checking out the youtube postings. I always liked JBW on C2C. I recently signed up here on bellgab--i basically just marked everything read and am starting with new posts to make it manageable so it was your post that alerted me to the show--thanks for that too!

Skunk Ape

I listened to the show (maybe there's been more than one) with RCH.
It just doesn't have the energy that he was able to have on C2C.
One of the more memorable shows from JBW's stint at C2C was when he interviewed Robert Plumlee about his involvement in the Iranâ€"Contra affair.

It was the Christian preachy stuff that put me off of him in general though.