• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

albrecht

Floating ads on webpages that move when you try to close them. And "smart phones" when one tries to post to Bellgab and your finger always hits the wrong thread or hotlink (like onto user profile instead of the message.) It is like shooting and having adjust your aim lower (or higher)  to hit right place.

onan

house fires

My neighbor's house went up in flames on Saturday morning. Everything gone. Luckily a friend was coming to visit and arrived in time to get him out. His dog was outside and safe.

But everything destroyed.

Quote from: onan on June 16, 2014, 03:51:34 AM
house fires

My neighbor's house went up in flames on Saturday morning. Everything gone. Luckily a friend was coming to visit and arrived in time to get him out. His dog was outside and safe.

But everything destroyed.

My heart goes out to your neighbor.  The destructive force of fire is overwhelming.  My grandparent's house burned down when I was nine.(all people ok, all things gone)  Trauma all around.(they lived next door)

You'll be affected for a while.  The smell stays with you for quite a long time. 

Glad everyone's alive.

paladin1991

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 15, 2014, 12:55:36 PM
deja vu. Sounds like you're channeling Jackstar!
reported!   ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 15, 2014, 01:16:56 PM
, I crawled home to Tennessee with my tail between my legs and now, here I am. Alone, unemployed and. Ass. Officially. Kicked. By a 6-foot-tall man-eating Irish chick with an arsenal of sparkly wedding cupcakes.

My Canadian cousin shipped me his baby seal club.  He's retired now.  What say we fire up the '70 Dodge Charger and pay a visit to cupcake queen?  Come on.  It'll cheer you up.  We'll fix the cupcake thing when we smash her easybake oven. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 16, 2014, 10:51:08 AM
My Canadian cousin shipped me his baby seal club.  He's retired now.  What say we fire up the '70 Dodge Charger and pay a visit to cupcake queen?  Come on.  It'll cheer you up.  We'll fix the cupcake thing when we smash her easybake oven.

That paragraph is steeped in double entendre and euphemisms. Will you be videoing it?  ;D

coaster

I'm pretty sure I have food poisoning. I've been doubled over in pain since 2:30 this morning.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on June 16, 2014, 11:38:31 AM
I'm pretty sure I have food poisoning. I've been doubled over in pain since 2:30 this morning.

Were there any McRibs involved? If not I cannot help you. May god have mercy on your stools.

Ms. C

Quote from: McPhallus on June 15, 2014, 01:22:12 PM
That redhead sounds like a real cunt.  Somehow, I think your personality might trump hers as well.  So there's that and not just the funbags.

S27 ... this redhead sounds like an insecure tomato-head BEEEECH!  And you will absolutely have the last laugh ... oh my ... it is sooo surprising to me that this ding-bat is so blind to think if the 'other' will do it to someone else for 'her'  ... why won't he do it to her  ....

She sounds like a vindictive nut-case ... emailing you pictures of wedding cupcakes .... that is real class ... pffffffffttttt ...

bigchucka

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 16, 2014, 10:47:46 AM
reported!   ;D

That is done like this.

Reported.

See the difference?  :D

Quote from: coaster on June 16, 2014, 11:38:31 AM

Just be sure it's not your appendix if you're going to ride it out

Quote from: McPhallus on June 16, 2014, 11:54:49 AM
Wolf Shitzer?  God I hate that fuck.

His appearance on Celebrity Jeopardy was hysterically bad.  They dumb their celebrity tournament shows way down, and he still looked like a fool

bigchucka

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 16, 2014, 03:06:02 PM

Especially if that pain moves to the right side.  That shit happened to someone in school, and my cousin when I was working with him.  Luckily, my cousin's mom is a nurse, so he started to think something might be up when it started doing that. From WebMD...

Appendicitis occurs when the appendix becomes blocked, often by stool, a foreign body, or cancer. Blockage may also occur from infection, since the appendix swells in response to any infection in the body.

What Are the Symptoms of Appendicitis?

The classic symptoms of appendicitis include:

Dull pain near the navel or the upper abdomen that becomes sharp as it moves to the lower right abdomen. This is usually the first sign.
Loss of appetite
Nausea and/or vomiting soon after abdominal pain begins
Abdominal swelling
Fever of 99-102 degrees Fahrenheit
Inability to pass gas
Almost half the time, other symptoms of appendicitis appear, including:

Dull or sharp pain anywhere in the upper or lower abdomen, back, or rectum
Painful urination
Vomiting that precedes the abdominal pain
Severe cramps
Constipation or diarrhea with gas
If you have any of the mentioned symptoms, seek medical attention immediately since timely diagnosis and treatment is very important. Do not eat, drink, or use any pain remedies, antacids, laxatives, or heating pads, which can cause an inflamed appendix to rupture.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 15, 2014, 05:34:45 PM

Just make sure you can find one that gives weekly rates. Maybe daily.

zing!!!!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Ms. C on June 16, 2014, 12:29:56 PM
S27 ... this redhead sounds like an insecure tomato-head BEEEECH!  And you will absolutely have the last laugh ... oh my ... it is sooo surprising to me that this ding-bat is so blind to think if the 'other' will do it to someone else for 'her'  ... why won't he do it to her  ....

She sounds like a vindictive nut-case ... emailing you pictures of wedding cupcakes .... that is real class ... pffffffffttttt ...

LOL tomato head.

Thanks everyone for the kind and hilarious thoughts. I really am over it. Every once in a while, the sight of a cupcake makes me flinch, but that's about it. Hadn't really thought about it until I read the whole JackstarsEx thing â€" then I got to reminiscing about batsh*t crazy bitches and the wacky things they do online.  ;)

coaster

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 16, 2014, 03:06:02 PM
Its been 14 hours and I'm still in terrible pain. Went to a barbeque last night and I'm sure it was the chicken.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: coaster on June 16, 2014, 03:51:12 PM
Its been 14 hours and I'm still in terrible pain. Went to a barbeque last night and I'm sure it was the chicken.

When that happened to me, I finally gave up and went to the emergency room. It turned out something on my ovary had exploded.

Sorry. Didn't mean to say OVARY, but it's true.  :-X

Sucks though. I hope you feel better soon.  :(

bigchucka

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 16, 2014, 03:44:14 PM
LOL tomato head.

Thanks everyone for the kind and hilarious thoughts. I really am over it. Every once in a while, the sight of a cupcake makes me flinch, but that's about it. Hadn't really thought about it until I read the whole JackstarsEx thing â€" then I got to reminiscing about batsh*t crazy bitches and the wacky things they do online.  ;)

I would imagine that if you happen to watch women's MMA... you're not a Miesha Tate fan.

coaster!  14 hours is TOO LONG!  If you won't go to the ER, at least call a doctor.  Food poisoning can kill you.

Sorry for being a mother hen, BUT CALL someone!  Too much can go too wrong, too quickly.  Get better.

onan

Quote from: Treading Water on June 16, 2014, 04:06:47 PM
coaster!  14 hours is TOO LONG!  If you won't go to the ER, at least call a doctor.  Food poisoning can kill you.

Sorry for being a mother hen, BUT CALL someone!  Too much can go too wrong, too quickly.  Get better.

Acute pain is more a symptom of appendicitis than food poisoning. And no joke, both can be life threatening... but a ruptured appendix... man get your ass to an ER now.

Catsmile

Listen to Seraphim, bro.
'Sploded ovaries are serious business.
Might wanna let the pros sort it out, if you're not on the mend soon.

imagine

QuoteMy Canadian cousin shipped me his baby seal club.

paladin1991, Are you really just pushing buttons to try and get a response or are you just a first rate asshole?  Even if this is true I certainly wouldn't admit to anyone that I was such a fucking bastard that I thought this atrocious, despicable topic was appropriate anywhere.  If you intended it to be a silly comment you still ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Heather Wade

Every hospital has that nurse line you can call to explain what is going on, and they can advise you further.

Just worried about you, coaster.  I hope you find out what it is, and how to remedy it very soon.   :'(

bigchucka

Quote from: imagine on June 16, 2014, 04:41:40 PM
paladin1991, Are you really just pushing buttons to try and get a response or are you just a first rate asshole?  Even if this is true I certainly wouldn't admit to anyone that I was such a fucking bastard that I thought this atrocious, despicable topic was appropriate anywhere.  If you intended it to be a silly comment you still ought to be ashamed of yourself

Different animal, but... would I be an asshole if I wanted to try it?

http://youtu.be/55gfeUIKrKY

Quote from: imagine on August 11, 2013, 10:16:08 PM
Major animal lover/activist here.  Thanks for all you are doing on their behalf.  Your hard work is truly appreciated and admired.

Never mind...

b_dubb

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 16, 2014, 05:14:25 PM
Every hospital has that nurse line you can call to explain what is going on, and they can advise you further.

Just worried about you, coaster.  I hope you find out what it is, and how to remedy it very soon.   :'(
This is good advice. +1 to (Redacted)

zeebo

Super glue never works.  But that little crumb stuck on my sink is permanently bonded to it.

imagine

QuoteDifferent animal, but... would I be an asshole if I wanted to try it?

IMO, animal abuse is horrendous regardless of who is inflicting the abuse.  The Canadians host an annual spring slaughter of seals, babies included, where the seals are beaten to death by men with clubs such as the club paladin1991 mentioned.  Other seals are maimed and simply left to die.  Several years ago I wrote all 96 Canadian senators regarding this very issue.  So it's a very serious issue to some of us. 

But to be more specific in answering your question...yes.  From your earlier posting, if I remember correctly, you are not the sort of person who would ever do such a thing.