Continuously while Noary's show is on the air
3 (27.3%)
They never log out of CoastGab!
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 21, 2014, 06:58:27 AM

Morgus

Quote from: UFO Fill on December 29, 2012, 06:17:07 PM
What's interesting to me is that he asks the same questions he asks on the radio, but there are no cue cards.  I guess after 10-years of 8-hour per day show prep, he's memorized the questions.
maybe Noory has a hidden earpiece where behind the stage Tommy is reading him questions and other info?  8)

Insanity

Quote from: thefamilyghost on December 29, 2012, 06:54:46 PM
beeyon bleef

nah, you got it wrong. Noooorry would say it'
"bewond Buweef wit Jorch Nooory"

Wow. That's just bad. Beyond belief for sure. (And I didn't even need the actual audio to know that!) From what I read, I was under the impression it would be more like one of the shows I mentioned, but it IS more like Montel! All this sad sack is missing is Sylvia Brown giving B.S. readings!   :P

BTW, very funny coaster!  ;D The thing is, I just can't stand to look at George, and the fact that he's so boring makes it even worse!

sleeplessinca

The show is beyond belief! 

Snoorz keeps saying. "That's unbelievable!!!" - or should he say "beyond belief!"

Morgus

Quote from: sleeplessinca on December 29, 2012, 11:56:52 PM
The show is beyond belief! 

Snoorz keeps saying. "That's unbelievable!!!" - or should he say "beyond belief!"
at least Noory could have been more original with the title like "Unbelieveable with George Noory"
i think there already was a TV show some years back called Beyond Belief or similar, quit stealing names Noory...

Neil

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2012, 12:55:03 AM
at least Noory could have been more original with the title like "Unbelieveable with George Noory"
i think there already was a TV show some years back called Beyond Belief or similar, quit stealing names Noory...

There was.  Jonathan Frakes hosted it. 

Morgus

Quote from: Neil on December 30, 2012, 01:34:36 AM
There was.  Jonathan Frakes hosted it.
hey you are exactly right:

Noory can never come up with anything original, always stealing from someone else.
Maybe somebody should send Jonathon Frakes a message and maybe he will have lawyers go after Noory for stealing the show name?  8)

astroguy

Supposedly he records here in Boulder ... maybe I can glitter bomb him.  ;D

tweet75

just imagine if the show lasts till the invention of smellovison. we will be able to smell george and guests too

tweet75

wait until george quits interviewing guests on the show and starts answering viewer quesiions thats when the show gets really interesting

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2012, 02:02:23 AM
Noory can never come up with anything original, always stealing from someone else.
Maybe somebody should send Jonathon Frakes a message and maybe he will have lawyers go after Noory for stealing the show name?  8)

BEWARE THE WRATH OF COMMANDER RIKER!!!  ;D

Seriously though, I had forgotten about that show too, but how's that not total copyright infringement?

ShayP

I have forgoten about the above mentioned show too. I even watched it on occasion.  :o

Anyway, I'm on the MLB official website and I'm looking at my favorite team...the Pirates (no jokes please)...and to the right of the page there is a big ad for Noory's show!  Holy shit.  Seemed weird to me.  ???

Quote from: ShayP on January 03, 2013, 01:18:22 PM
I have forgoten about the above mentioned show too. I even watched it on occasion.  :o

Anyway, I'm on the MLB official website and I'm looking at my favorite team...the Pirates (no jokes please)...and to the right of the page there is a big ad for Noory's show!  Holy shit.  Seemed weird to me.  ???

That's happened to me too. I think it's done by cookies. They trace your browsing history and send you ads you might be interested in based on that. (Either that or Snoory's desperate for viewers!)  :-\

Eddie Coyle

Those ads are like bad pennies. "Mainstream Media won't touch this stuff". Yeah, no kidding, they have reputations and commerce to protect.

(I can't resist) I was going to say about Noory's being on a Pirates page, about "one disaster deserving another"...but even the drought-stricken Pirates have a brighter future than Noory. They'll be in a World Series before Noory has a hit anything.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 03, 2013, 01:35:25 PM
         Those ads are like bad pennies. "Mainstream Media won't touch this stuff". Yeah, no kidding, they have reputations and commerce to protect.

(I can't resist) I was going to say about Noory's being on a Pirates page, about "one disaster deserving another"...but even the drought-sricken Pirates have a brighter future than Noory. They'll be in a World Series before Noory has a hit anything.

LOL! My thoughts exactly!  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 03, 2013, 01:35:25 PM

(I can't resist) I was going to say about Noory's being on a Pirates page, about "one disaster deserving another"...but even the drought-stricken Pirates have a brighter future than Noory. They'll be in a World Series before Noory has a hit anything.

Haha! Yeah...Nice...I sure hope so.  ;D

Same here, everywhere I go, an ad for Noory's show comes up.  I think it's the way the Google browser interacts with ads - it tries to show ads people might be interested in based on their browsing history.  At Google, Facebook, et.al, we are the product..

Juan

I click on it every time it shows up here, hoping that sNoory has to pay Em Vee the click through.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 03, 2013, 04:05:52 PM
I click on it every time it shows up here, hoping that sNoory has to pay Em Vee the click through.

that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

If someone would be so kind as to photoshop a goat or perhaps a donkey bleating out 'beeeyyonn bleeef' I would appreciate the lols.

Juan

I clicked on sNoory's ad link at the top of this page and was greeted by a promo photo for an upcoming show.  Katherine Albrecht will be the guest, and she appears to be wearing some kind of costume, too.  And Jorch is wearing his purple shirt. 

I thought sNoory was afraid of clowns.

Pragmier

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 05, 2013, 05:55:22 AM
I clicked on sNoory's ad link at the top of this page and was greeted by a promo photo for an upcoming show.

Wait - where's the ad? I don't see no mo' stinking ads!

Eddie Coyle

Katherine Albrecht will be the guest, and she appears to be wearing some kind of costume, too.  And Jorch is wearing his purple shirt. 

She looks like she should levitating the Pentagon in that get up. I think she raided Brian Jones' wardrobe as well. Maybe it's an incognito attempt to not be recognized on Beyond Bequeef.

stevesh

Katherine Albrecht will be the guest, and she appears to be wearing some kind of costume, too.  And Jorch is wearing his purple shirt. 

The thing on her head, of course. is made of tinfoil. Noory seems to be trying to start a 10-inches-of-shirt-sleeve-beyond-the-jacket fashion trend. It's television, Noory. We can see you.

ItsOver

The only proper look for Noory TV:

Morgus

Has anyone found a way to watch Noory's video podcast for free via youtube or torrents yet?

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2013, 01:45:19 PM
Has anyone found a way to watch Noory's video podcast for free via youtube or torrents yet?

Better yet, is anyone trying to?