• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: valdez on November 22, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
    During the course of the day I asked a bunch of folks, of varying ages, if November 22 had any significance to them.  Nothing.  I gave a hint: 1963.  Nothing.  I went further:  Dallas.  Nada.  Oh well.  Knapp did a show on the assassination with a short appearance by a lady named  Judyth Vary Baker.  She Knew, loved, and defended Oswald as the patsy that he claimed he was.  Knapp said she was "calling from an undisclosed location for fear of her life."  If that line alone isn't the very spirit of what Coast to Coast should be, I don't know what is.

very well put.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: valdez on November 22, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
    During the course of the day I asked a bunch of folks, of varying ages, if November 22 had any significance to them.  Nothing.  I gave a hint: 1963.  Nothing.  I went further:  Dallas.  Nada.  Oh well.  Knapp did a show on the assassination with a short appearance by a lady named  Judyth Vary Baker.  She Knew, loved, and defended Oswald as the patsy that he claimed he was.  Knapp said she was "calling from an undisclosed location for fear of her life."  If that line alone isn't the very spirit of what Coast to Coast should be, I don't know what is.[/b]

Thank you so much, even though I'm still under 30, I realize the impact that assassination had and still HAS on this country. Will mos def have to get that Knappster show, again, thanks for the reminder

b_dubb

the assassinations of JFK and RFK completely altered the course of this country.  an alternate timeline where someone shot Nixon instead would make for an interesting story. maybe time travelers shot JFK and RFK?  eh?

b_dubb

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sanitize.htm

Judyth's story is just too much to take.  a 19 year old girl somehow becomes an integral piece in a plot to kill Castro with weaponized cancer?! really?!?!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

i was obsessed with the conspiracy/cover-up angle of the kennedy assassination for years.  however, as time has gone on, i've seen large holes blown in multiple popular conspiracy theories pertaining to the case.  i have slowly moved toward accepting the official account of what happened that day.  however, there are still questions that have yet to be answered.

1) when kennedy received the fatal head shot, why was his head pushed violently toward the back/left?  i have yet to see a credible explanation of this anomaly.

2) president kennedy's motorcate arrived at dealey plaza several minutes later than was scheduled.  this is an important fact.  i have a dvd containing almost every known piece of film footage from dealey plaza that day.  it was produced by robert groden.  the dvd contains a segment, filmed just a few minutes before kennedy's arrival, showing several human figures moving inside the windows of the book depository's sixth floor (from which oswald is purported to have fired on kennedy).  who were they?  what could they possibly have been doing up there other than participating in the assassination of president kennedy (or framing oswald)?  remember, these men are seen in the windows at the same time kennedy's published schedule indicated he was supposed to arrive in dealey plaza.  if they weren't involved, then they somehow ignored the fact that only a few feet away was lee oswald, with a rifle, perched in the window next to some boxes, nervously awaiting kennedy's arrival.  this, as i see it, is the most important piece of footage from that day... even more important than the zapruder film.

MV/Liberace!

in my previous post, i mentioned a dvd by robert groden.  i can't find it for sale ANYWHERE.  wtf is that all about?  well, i'd like you to see the above referenced footage of the school book depository.  i've ripped the dvd, uncompressed, and uploaded a .iso image of it to my server.  you can download it by clicking here

valdez

Quote from: MV on November 26, 2010, 02:08:17 AM
.. as time has gone on, i've seen large holes blown in multiple popular conspiracy theories pertaining to the case.  i have slowly moved toward accepting the official account of what happened that day...
I recall seeing this years ago, but really didn't have much of a recollection of what all was covered.  These five clips you posted are intense and this Baker lady totally believable.  That, along with the two points that you mentioned, leave me surprised that you're leaning towards the official government story.  Not looking to open up a debate on this, as it is easy to be weighted down and fatigued by so many angles to it all, just surprised.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: valdez on November 26, 2010, 06:44:53 AM
Quote from: MV on November 26, 2010, 02:08:17 AM
.. as time has gone on, i've seen large holes blown in multiple popular conspiracy theories pertaining to the case.  i have slowly moved toward accepting the official account of what happened that day...
I recall seeing this years ago, but really didn't have much of a recollection of what all was covered.  These five clips you posted are intense and this Baker lady totally believable.  That, along with the two points that you mentioned, leave me surprised that you're leaning towards the official government story.  Not looking to open up a debate on this, as it is easy to be weighted down and fatigued by so many angles to it all, just surprised.
while i will say i have "moved toward" the official account of what happened in dallas, i have yet to find the answers to certain questions that linger.

off of the top of my head, here are the conspiracy theories that have been destroyed:

1) badgeman... it is a photographic anomaly, nothing more.

2) oswald DID have time to pull the trigger and make his way down to the second floor without appearing physically taxed in any way (as he was described by his co-workers who saw him after the shooting).  it has been demonstrated using a man of the same age and build as oswald.  it was no problem for the man to pull it off, and he didn't break so much as a single bead of sweat.

3) the shooter COULD have fired all shots from the sixth floor.  numerous sharp shooters have demonstrated this.  furthermore, computer models have shown the bullet that struck kennedy in the upper back WAS the same bullet that struck the governor.  see here:

JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Computer Recreation

4) the police audio recording which is purported to contain more shots than are accounted for in the warren report was improperly analyzed and has been soundly debunked.

there are several other big "theories" that have been blown away, but i can't recall them all at the moment.  it's all easily researched.  however, too many questions remain for me to walk away from this one.

b_dubb

the primary problem people have with Baker's testimony is that it changes over time.  if anyone feels especially motivated, they could listen to her story in the documentary and compare it to what she said on the recent C2C broadcast

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on November 26, 2010, 09:13:53 AM
the primary problem people have with Baker's testimony is that it changes over time.  if anyone feels especially motivated, they could listen to her story in the documentary and compare it to what she said on the recent C2C broadcast
oh yeah?  i wasn't aware of that.  i'm familiar with her only through the video posted above.  off the top of your head, what has changed about her story?

MV/Liberace!

that dvd .iso is ready now, btw.  click here.

Marc.Knight

I always thought this was strange.  It does nothing but add fuel to the conspiracy fires.

Kennedy's coffin was dumped in Atlantic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/kennedys-coffin-was-dumped-in-atlantic-1097013.html

b_dubb

Quote from: Marc Knight on December 03, 2010, 06:30:32 PM
I always thought this was strange.  It does nothing but add fuel to the conspiracy fires.

Kennedy's coffin was dumped in Atlantic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/kennedys-coffin-was-dumped-in-atlantic-1097013.html

yeah.  that definitely looks like someone was hiding evidence.

re: tonight's guest (david jacobs, phd - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Michael_Jacobs )... who's droning on about alien / human hybrids ... there's something about this guy's stuttering that says ... "compulsive liar" ... or "batshit crazy".

the legitimacy of hypnosis when used to 'retrieve memories' was discussed.  the sleep paralysis confound to the alien abduction phenomenon was cited but Jacobs said that not all abduction cases begin/end with someone being asleep so that doesn't explain away all abduction encounters.  which is reasonable.  but it doesn't address the fact that hypnosis can create false memories

one of his hypnosis subjects is attacking him because 'she' feels that he created a false memory through his use of hypnosis.  here's a link that includes audio files, descriptions, etc ...

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?18837-quot-Emma-Woods-quot-Abductee-vs-Dr-David-Jacobs-Is-Hypnosis-an-Ethical-Vehicle

Just finished listening to David Jacobs - George Knapp said twice as he wrapped up the segment, that he "appreciated" him coming on the show.  Appreciated what? What nonsense. Give me a goddamned break. This is the number one rated, commercial overnight radio show on earth and we have to listen to this crap? A guy droning on for over an hour about a wackadoodle client with a vendetta? Jacobs is the one whose obsessed as far as i can tell.

First the Horse guy on with Ian on Saturday night and then this guy?  Forget about Ian being on meds, i think the producers are doped up. Maybe it's hard to get guests during the holidays? What dreck!!!

ArtBellFan

Sunday 26 Dec 2010~George Knapp w/Chen Seymour~Dan Smith~Gary Beckkum

In the first half, George Knapp welcomes investigative author Cheri Seymour for a discussion about the Octopus, a globe-trotting undercover intelligence operation involved in narcotics trafficking, money laundering, & arms sales.
http://www.ark-roundtable.com/about.html
In the latter half, Dan Smith, who has received inside information regarding UFOs and ETs from a CIA officer, will be joined by futurist Gary Bekkum to discuss this secret knowledge.
http://www.starpod.org/

Monday 27 Dec 10~George Knapp w/J.J. Hurtak and Desiree

George Knapp (filling in for vacationing George Noory) is joined by J.J. Hurtak and his wife Desiree, multi-faceted scholars & researchers, who'll discuss some recent important discoveries including hidden writings on the face of the Shroud or Turin, as well as new information confirming the age of the cloth

http://www.futurescience.org/

How great is this, George Knapp two night in a row.

E. Howard Hunt confessed on his death bed to killing JFK.

b_dubb

and given his background that seems plausible.  pretty bizarre.  makes me wonder if liddy was standing next to him on the grassy knoll

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 24, 2010, 01:24:15 AM
i wonder if he meant it figuratively, as in, "we ALL killed JFK."

just kidding.

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2010, 04:24:51 AM
Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 24, 2010, 01:24:15 AM

just kidding.

Sort of like at the end of Malcolm X., with all the kids jumping out of their seats and screaming  “I am Malcolm X!”

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 26, 2010, 03:16:35 PM

just kidding.

Sort of like at the end of Malcolm X., with all the kids jumping out of their seats and screaming  “I am Malcolm X!”
HAHA, i forgot about that scene.  yes, that's it, exactly.

ArtBellFan

Knapp coming up after the top of the hour, looking forward to his show as usual.

Sunday 26 Dec 2010~George Knapp w/Chen Seymour~Dan Smith~Gary Beckkum

In the first half, George Knapp welcomes investigative author Cheri Seymour for a discussion about the Octopus, a globe-trotting undercover intelligence operation involved in narcotics trafficking, money laundering, & arms sales.
http://www.ark-roundtable.com/about.html
In the latter half, Dan Smith, who has received inside information regarding UFOs and ETs from a CIA officer, will be joined by futurist Gary Bekkum to discuss this secret knowledge.
http://www.starpod.org/

Monday 27 Dec 10~George Knapp w/J.J. Hurtak and Desiree

George Knapp (filling in for vacationing George Noory) is joined by J.J. Hurtak and his wife Desiree, multi-faceted scholars & researchers, who'll discuss some recent important discoveries including hidden writings on the face of the Shroud or Turin, as well as new information confirming the age of the cloth

http://www.futurescience.org/

toxicmop

I find George Knapp boring. There, I said it. The man is like a librarian.

ArtBellFan

This interview took place before the 2001 Press Club Disclosure by Dr. Steven Greer and now released at the request of William Pawelec after his death.  George Knapp linked this up on his news section on Coast.

I am recording this to audio now and will upload the interview here tomorrow sometime for those who don't want to watch the video which is an hour or so long.

William Pawelec Interview

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: toxicmop on December 26, 2010, 11:56:25 PM
I find George Knapp boring. There, I said it. The man is like a librarian.
i'm embarrassed to admit, but i feel the same way about knapp.  i've only listened to him a couple of times, but there's a reason for that.  he's all business, and i don't feel the subject matter discussed on c2c typically deserves to be taken so seriously.  there seems to be no release valve with knapp as there was with art.  it's only the serious side. 

i'm not committed enough to the genre that i'm willing to listen to substitute c2c hosts.  the ONLY reason i ever started listening to c2c was because of art bell and his mastery of the medium of talk radio.  the genre was purely secondary for me.  perhaps that's as great a testament to art's brilliance as anything... that he could inspire me to listen to shows covering topics i otherwise wouldn't have given a shit about.

But a librarian with the awesomest books ever.

ArtBellFan

Quotei'm embarrassed to admit, but i feel the same way about knapp.  i've only listened to him a couple of times, but there's a reason for that.  he's all business, and i don't feel the subject matter discussed on c2c typically deserves to be taken so seriously.  there seems to be no release valve with knapp as there was with art.  it's only the serious side.
Knapp may be pretty much all business but like him and his interviews, he knows the genre, is a prolific researcher and a brilliant man.

I may come from a different perspective then you  MV,  I have a passionate interest in Science, physics, ancient archaeology  and many of the serious subjects that Art talked about and the guests he had on in the above mentioned fields like Michio Kaku,  Dean Radin, Dr. David Anderson , Charles Seife and John Lash.  A few more are Father Malachi Martin and Terrence McKenna.

I have followed many of Art’s guests and bought their books over the years, and have also done extensive research on some of these topics, in the past few years my research has focused on the Gnostics aka: Pagans, especially their cosmology and the Archons,  John Lash his writings and website at  metahistory.org  has been a tremendous help.
I like Art but if truth be known if it were not for my interests in the above topics I would not have listened to him all these years.  Open lines, Area 51, Mel’s hole and all the nonsense wouldn’t have been enough for me, it is nice to have distractions but not on a daily basis.

UFO’s  are another topic I have followed over the years , but that was a long time before I knew Art Bell existed.
MV many of the subjects are serious and should be taken as such in my opinion, this show was much more then entertainment, again I like Art and rarely missed his shows, I have collected over a thousand of his shows, maybe more, one day I should count them.

Bottom line is there are a variety of reasons we love Art.

Yes Knapps Skinwalker is an amazing book.

Edit to add, Graham Hancock is another of my all time favorites, own and have read every book he has written including his first novel called Entangled.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 27, 2010, 02:31:54 AM
i'm embarrassed to admit, but i feel the same way about knapp.  i've only listened to him a couple of times, but there's a reason for that.  he's all business, and i don't feel the subject matter discussed on c2c typically deserves to be taken so seriously.  there seems to be no release valve with knapp as there was with art.  it's only the serious side. 

i'm not committed enough to the genre that i'm willing to listen to substitute c2c hosts.  the ONLY reason i ever started listening to c2c was because of art bell and his mastery of the medium of talk radio.  the genre was purely secondary for me.  perhaps that's as great a testament to art's brilliance as anything... that he could inspire me to listen to shows covering topics i otherwise wouldn't have given a shit about.

Art Bell tended to be very much "in the now" on the show, patiently exploring every aspect that presented itself.  Knapp tends to have a "forward looking" approach, where the subject matter of his shows is simply a means to an end, - that end being the actual discovery of UFO 'hard' evidence.  A generalization, but I think close to the truth.

valdez

So I was listening to Knapp talking to Cheri Seymour about the Octopus and thinking, "this is complicated", and then I occurred to me that a grand conpiracy is probably going to be complicated by it's very nature to throw slobs like me off track.  Later he spoke with couple of other guys (Dan Smith and Gary Bekkum) about some cagey guy named "Pandolfi", and of secrets, and lies, and the thin line between them, then I thought, "when is Knapp going to play some Bruce Springsteen?", and then Knapp plays Springsteen.

Bruce Springsteen

Dr. David Anderson doesn't exist, and the whole story is a hoax.