• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

I thought one of the best shows in years occurred last night with Knapp

Good show. Sure it got a bit repetitive with all the truckers calling in trying to nail down the logo on the truck and the make and telling off the previous guys as full of it, but hopefully it pays off and they get a lead out of it.

cwarner

Shall we get a pool going for what Knapp's Area 51 revelation will be on Sunday?

I'm going to go with some elaboration on the soul harvesting. Whitley said that his visitor warned him about souls being harvested last Sunday's show, and Knapp made a point of connecting it with Lazaar's story.

Maybe they held back on that angle back in the 80s because it was too kooky (hah), and Knapp wants to give a little more detail because Whitley mentioned it again.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: cwarner on June 25, 2011, 07:03:03 PM
Shall we get a pool going for what Knapp's Area 51 revelation will be on Sunday?

I'm going to go with some elaboration on the soul harvesting. Whitley said that his visitor warned him about souls being harvested last Sunday's show, and Knapp made a point of connecting it with Lazaar's story.

Maybe they held back on that angle back in the 80s because it was too kooky (hah), and Knapp wants to give a little more detail because Whitley mentioned it again.

I think he is finally going to reveal that George Noory crawled out of Area 51 naked twenty years ago and kept repeating: "It was a portal...it was a portal..."

Quote from: Marc Knight on June 25, 2011, 07:22:04 PM

I think he is finally going to reveal that George Noory crawled out of Area 51 naked twenty years ago and kept repeating: "It was a portal...it was a portal..."

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

anagrammy

I think it will be a connect-the-dots revelation.  George Noory's tongue disorder will be revealed as a condition called born-with-forked-tongue, due to his hybrid birth:  Reptilian mother, Egyptian father.  His real birth certificate will be produced showing his name in the dimension he migrated from-- George Orwellian Fawcett, born in the Caucasus Mountains in 1912.  Sent here to find the Fountain of Eternal Youth, George found instead Ageless Male and now refuses to return to his own dimension, Fuckwit.  George was a genius scientist in his dimension, which is ruled by rats as the dominent species.

Fuckwit is not the same without him--let's send him back.  FREE GOF,  FREE GOF!

Anagrammy

George Orwellian Fawcett???????OMG!  Can you break a rib from laughing????OW

b_dubb

can't believe knapp suggested that remote viewers be used to find this poor guy who disappeared in the desert

anagrammy

Quote from: b_dubb on June 26, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
can't believe knapp suggested that remote viewers be used to find this poor guy who disappeared in the desert

Why not?  After hours of Damesing, don't you want to see him or his "team" do one single goddamn useful thing?  After all, those impenetrable rock caves kept him from seeing Osama bin Laden hidden in plain sight.  And remote viewers didn't apparently collect the reward on James "Whitey" Bulger, Caylee Anthony, Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Jersey Devil, or the guys who broke into Whitley Streibers house and secretly edited his manuscript without his knowledge....so what good are they?

Maybe they can find a lost guy in the desert, but I frankly think they cannot remote view their own ass and George Knapp, well, his job is to create an aura of mystery, right?

Anagrammy

Morgus

Quote from: b_dubb on June 26, 2011, 02:40:07 PM
yeah but Knapp told a caller who suggested Major Ed Dames, that he knows some other good remote viewers to use. ;)

Morgus

i usually like George Knapp's sunday shows, but not the one scheduled for tonight.
all about rock music? thats more ian's bag.
i want more on ufos and area51 with knapp!

anagrammy

WHAT IF the person/persons who kidnapped/killed that 79 year old man decides that the new push to find him is too much and he decides to get rid of the semi rig--by letting it be hit by a train.  The timing of this is too close-

Check out Amtrak crash in Nevada - the owner of the truck lived in the Battle Mountain area--the exact area where Jim's father disappeared!

Anagrammy the Suspicious

Morgus

Very interesting - with the mention of remote viewers and Major Ed Dames on Knapp's Friday night show - this was just added for tonight's first hour:

First Hour: Remote viewing teacher Maj. Ed Dames shares updates.
8)

Morgus

Major Ed Dames told George Knapp live on the air tonight he did an 8 hour remote viewing session already and claims he knows the location of the dead man victim.

Seamus Capone

Quote from: Morgus on June 26, 2011, 11:42:35 PM
Major Ed Dames told George Knapp live on the air tonight he did an 8 hour remote viewing session already and claims he knows the location of the dead man victim.

I'm sorry that Targ evidently wasn't available tonight. He's the only remote viewer I really trust. Guys like Dames and Morton sound sketchy to me. I'm unpleasantly surprised that Knapp would consult Dames.

anagrammy

Dames says the victim is 23 miles from Winnemuca (I think that's what it was).  If he turns out to be right, I will suffer a small imperceptible trickle of blood from one nostril immediately prior to convulsing.

Anagrammy

Morgus

Quote from: anagrammy on June 27, 2011, 12:37:32 AM
If he turns out to be right, I will suffer a small imperceptible trickle of blood from one nostril immediately prior to convulsing.
i just had a small nose bleed too - a coincidence?  :P

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on June 26, 2011, 08:28:05 PM
i usually like George Knapp's sunday shows, but not the one scheduled for tonight.
all about rock music? thats more ian's bag.
i want more on ufos and area51 with knapp!

So good to know I'm not the lonely only who had those same thoughts, Morgus.  This music thing is definitely an Ian show, and nothing at all like a good one from Knapp.

Regarding which "Remote Viewer" was chosen (a Noory show), I noticed that Knapp said Lisa Lyons called in Dames.

Annndd ... I lost another chunk of respect for Knapp tonight when he waited til the beginning of the third hour to crawfish out of his promised 20-years-in-coming revelation about Area 51.  He's too smart not to know he had a lot of us enduring the music gig because of his last minute tease on Friday night when he had us in the palm of his hand.  ???

Quote from: Morgus on June 27, 2011, 12:40:37 AM
i just had a small nose bleed too - a coincidence?  :P

Morgus and Ana, did you two use the same portal????tsk, tsk, tsk... ;)

b_dubb

dames is such an obvious opportunist.  if he knows the location of the man's remains ... it's because he killed him

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on June 27, 2011, 06:53:03 AM
TLA - three letter acronym

do you have a point?

No, my point is kinda dull at the moment.

b_dubb

points off for mr. knapp.  he said he was going to say something about the recent roswell book that said the disc that crashed in roswell was russian.  he gets halfway into his show and announces he can't say anything because he hasn't been able to blah blah blah.  don't say you're going to do something and then FAIL

fysisist

Quote from: Scully on June 27, 2011, 02:23:56 AM

So good to know I'm not the lonely only who had those same thoughts, Morgus.  This music thing is definitely an Ian show, and nothing at all like a good one from Knapp.

Regarding which "Remote Viewer" was chosen (a Noory show), I noticed that Knapp said Lisa Lyons called in Dames.

Annndd ... I lost another chunk of respect for Knapp tonight when he waited til the beginning of the third hour to crawfish out of his promised 20-years-in-coming revelation about Area 51.  He's too smart not to know he had a lot of us enduring the music gig because of his last minute tease on Friday night when he had us in the palm of his hand.  ???

I say give him a break, he's got a full time day job to contend with as well as these C2C shows.  I think that is why he prefers to be on only once a month or less. 

beachcomber

Quote from: anagrammy on June 26, 2011, 10:08:45 PM
WHAT IF the person/persons who kidnapped/killed that 79 year old man decides that the new push to find him is too much and he decides to get rid of the semi rig--by letting it be hit by a train.  The timing of this is too close-

Check out Amtrak crash in Nevada - the owner of the truck lived in the Battle Mountain area--the exact area where Jim's father disappeared!

Anagrammy the Suspicious

After the C2C caller suggested that I thought he was reaching too far for a clue. Then I considered the possibility - but USA news reported;

The drivers were part of a three-truck convoy that saw the gates come down and the warning lights go off as the California Zephyr approached, National Transportation Safety Board member Earl Weener said Saturday.

They stopped, but the driver of the big rig in the lead did not, he said.

he tried to brake supposedly (skid marks).

...now I wonder why there's another Weener / Weiner in the news.
There are no coincidences.  ::)

Knapp said he had new information about one of the people  involved in the Roswell exposé he's covering but he needs to have the consent of one of them before he spills the beans...in 2 weeks when he hosts again. It sounded like a promise.

:P

Morgus

Quote from: b_dubb on June 27, 2011, 06:29:27 AM
dames is such an obvious opportunist.  if he knows the location of the man's remains ... it's because he killed him
i was thinking thats the first thing that the sheriff is going to think when he goes into their office and shows him his map of the dead body location. 
A Nevada sheriff isn't going to buy into Dames' remote viewing stuff. 8)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Morgus on June 27, 2011, 02:27:54 PM

Well, unless he's a Noory listener. Considering my low opinion of law enforcement..I'd expect that.

Quote from: Morgus on June 27, 2011, 02:27:54 PM
i was thinking thats the first thing that the sheriff is going to think when he goes into their office and shows him his map of the dead body location. 

I don't know about the sheriff, but the family pretty much said they are desperate to try anything right now.