Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on October 15, 2019, 10:58:16 PM
I'm not clear... she's running replays?

The general consensus behind the scenes is indicating that the show may, in fact, be winding down.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on October 15, 2019, 11:04:43 PM
Not tonight - the live stream is just dead air...

She couldn't even put on a replay for her old lonely friend Markus with no one to talk to alone in a nursing home.  She should be ashamed of herself.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on October 15, 2019, 11:04:43 PM
Not tonight - the live stream is just dead air...
It would seem that you can only quit so many times before you risk losing your subscribers and audience. A few more of these unexplained absences, and Brig will be the only one listening...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2019, 11:08:32 PM
It would seem that you can only quit so many times before you risk losing your subscribers and audience. A few more of these unexplained absences, and Brig will be the only one listening...

#sad

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2019, 11:08:32 PM

1 brig is worth at least 15 dozen listeners and 4 loaves of bread.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 15, 2019, 11:11:31 PM

1 brig is worth at least 15 dozen listeners and 4 loaves of bread.

Praise MV!

Zartax

Maybe she got lost.. in that huge multifloored mansion she lives in

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Zartax on October 15, 2019, 11:18:51 PM
Maybe she got lost.. in that huge multifloored mansion she lives in

I think the stalker returned!!!

Lilith

Maybe that boyfriend she was so in love with last Thanksgiving returned.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2019, 11:32:28 PM

Awww

LOL

That's probably the closest thing they've had to a stalker.  I remember Art saying he thought he saw a mouse.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2019, 11:31:44 PM
Maybe that boyfriend she was so in love with last Thanksgiving returned.

Maybe I can ask him?

I heard rumors ..................

Epaphroditus

Looking at her photo on the homepage she is not sleeping... I don't think Miss Wade understood how much work was actually needed to produce 20 hours  per week when dealing with mental illness among the host , guests , callers , and gabbers without a Keith Rowland to do the heavy lifting .

No shame in telling her audience that your  health is more important .

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 15, 2019, 11:41:00 PM

Maybe I can ask him?

I heard rumors ..................

You mean that friend of a friend of a friend of a neighbor?

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on October 15, 2019, 11:44:28 PM
Looking at her photo on the homepage she is not sleeping... I don't think Miss Wade understood how much work was actually needed to produce 20 hours  per week when dealing with mental illness among the host , guests , callers , and gabbers without a Keith Rowland to do the heavy lifting .

No shame in telling her audience that your  health is more important .

I wonder why she didn't explain that to Art before he spent all that time being her mentor?  Surely she shouldn't have moved into the studio at least, out in the middle of the desert, if indeed, such is the case.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

You mean that friend of a friend of a friend of a neighbor?

I cannot confirm or deny these speculations.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2019, 11:52:24 PM
I wonder why she didn't explain that to Art before he spent all that time being her mentor?  Surely she shouldn't have moved into the studio at least, out in the middle of the desert, if indeed, such is the case.

Since it’s such a slow night what if Art faked his death to secretly live out the rest of his days as Heather’s “new” boyfriend?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2019, 01:06:25 AM
Since it’s such a slow night what if Art faked his death to secretly live out the rest of his days as Heather’s “new” boyfriend?

I don't think that's how the story is going to end.  There are rumors out there, people who know things.

DynamoHum

This is how the end usually starts for her.

Pizzapunch

Look at the schedule post trademark decision.  It's full of open lines and replays.  I think she pretty much ceased behind the scenes work on the show and guest booking after three trademark decision.  I think she came back to try to spite Keith and get the mitd name.  Remember the "mitd is mine interview"?

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2019, 07:54:08 AM
I don't think that's how the story is going to end.  There are rumors out there, people who know things.

I don’t know. We’re talking Art Bell here. He claimed to know things too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 16, 2019, 12:15:36 AM
I cannot confirm or deny these speculations.

What’s with the all bold lately?!

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 16, 2019, 09:16:22 AM
Look at the schedule post trademark decision.  It's full of open lines and replays.  I think she pretty much ceased behind the scenes work on the show and guest booking after three trademark decision.  I think she came back to try to spite Keith and get the mitd name.  Remember the "mitd is mine interview"?

[attachment=1,msg1362039]  [attachment=2,msg1362039]

There's a good deal of logic to that speculation. IMO

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 16, 2019, 08:18:29 AM
This is how the end usually starts for her.

I suppose that every time she leaves, there is a greater chance that people will come out of the woodwork with "stories".  The end times, could indeed be the best of times.

*just trying to use up some excess ink.