• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Then again, his bat swings both ways.  Look at that, rat-a-tat-tat, one hand under, one hand over.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 07, 2019, 08:47:42 PM
At a bit of a loss. Abby Huntsman maybe?

I knew it wouldn’t take long for this guy to start talking about Romney. ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2019, 09:27:26 PM
I knew it wouldn’t take long for this guy to start talking about Romney. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 09:01:48 PM
I was talking about the binders controversy. Even Jackstar would say that was too subtle.

Very nuanced, I had completely forgotten that tempest in a teapot.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mitt-romneys-binders-full-of-women-comment-sets-internet-ablaze

“And Iâ€"and I went to my staff, and I said, ‘How come all the people for these jobs areâ€"are all men.’ They said: ‘Well, these are the people that have the qualifications.’ And I said: ‘Well, gosh, can't weâ€"can't we find someâ€"some women that are also qualified?’ Andâ€"and so weâ€"we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet. I went to a number of women's groups and said: ‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”

Binders full of women."

Notice how no one ever questioned which "women's groups" these wer and why they even had binders?!?

Sheesh... :o

Dateline

I read online that Norry is about to become a spokesperson for Sears.  Norry, the "Face of America."

Robert

Quote from: Dateline on January 08, 2019, 05:56:29 PMI read online that Norry is about to become a spokesperson for Sears.  Norry, the "Face of America."
The Voice of Bankruptcy?  Or is it Bankrupture?

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mitt-romneys-binders-full-of-women-comment-sets-internet-ablaze

“And Iâ€"and I went to my staff, and I said, ‘How come all the people for these jobs areâ€"are all men.’ They said: ‘Well, these are the people that have the qualifications.’ And I said: ‘Well, gosh, can't weâ€"can't we find someâ€"some women that are also qualified?’ Andâ€"and so weâ€"we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet. I went to a number of women's groups and said: ‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”

Binders full of women."

Notice how no one ever questioned which "women's groups" these wer and why they even had binders?!?

Because it doesn't matter which women's organizations he asked to find him names of qualified working women and because binders are more.organized than Post-It notes.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 09, 2019, 05:12:02 AM
Because it doesn't matter which women's organizations he asked to find him names of qualified working women and because binders are more.organized than Post-It notes.

My dear you are utterly CLUELESS, even when handed the punch line. ::)

Dateline

Remember the Cafe Marrakesh?  Norry is a restaraunteur, too, but he wants to keep is undisclosed, but closely connected, so that he can keep it separate from his other business holdings.

He has opened up his first "Ralph's Restaurant"  this winter in St. Louis.  Will it be a hit? 

Jackstar

Think about the reasons why, a guy with essentially limitless opportunities to invest his money, chooses restaurants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 02:42:43 PM
Think about the reasons why, a guy with essentially limitless opportunities to invest his money, chooses restaurants.

Money laundering?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on January 07, 2019, 09:20:30 PM
Then again, his bat swings both ways.  Look at that, rat-a-tat-tat, one hand under, one hand over.

I never took Norry, for a bunter.

albrecht

Norry seems very intellectually incurious, which sucks for a long-form radio show (even though he made the splitsch-show format.) He rarely sounds curious about the guest, subject, or caller- unless there is some money-making ideas (investment, "big events," or health supplement marketing schemes) or there is a nice sounding woman.  But even those are rare. He can even seem bored with promoting his own "big events" or healthcare supplements. He always wants to "wrap this up" "take final calls" even when he doesn't replay an old show, old audio book, or old fake joke so he can ditch out early.  Sad.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2019, 06:44:29 PM
Norry seems very intellectually incurious, which sucks for a long-form radio show (even though he made the splitsch-show format.) He rarely sounds curious about the guest, subject, or caller- unless there is some money-making ideas (investment, "big events," or health supplement marketing schemes) or there is a nice sounding woman.  But even those are rare. He can even seem bored with promoting his own "big events" or healthcare supplements. He always wants to "wrap this up" "take final calls" even when he doesn't replay an old show, old audio book, or old fake joke so he can ditch out early.  Sad.
Funny how Qeef bagged on dead Art for "mailing it in" at the end, while over on Coast Noory actually seems to be sleepwalking though his declining years. :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 11:05:46 AM

Binders full of women."

You would think that radical feminists would thank him for favoring chicks. They would have if he was a sexist Muslim instead of a RINO Mormon.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 06:54:53 PM
Funny how Qeef bagged on dead Art for "mailing it in" at the end, while over on Coast Noory actually seems to be sleepwalking though his declining years. :-\

In retrospect, it seems like he's been sleepwalking since he took his first step. Noory "gets it", and we got it.  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 09, 2019, 07:14:38 PM
You would think that radical feminists would thank him for favoring chicks. They would have if he was a sexist Muslim instead of a RINO Mormon.

But what would "good Dave" say?

::)

He's such a loser.  The other night after the guest left so he was going to take calls he comes up with an idea, he asks callers if they have ever given money to a person on the street and what did they say to you and to call in - of course he had an ulterior motive for the stupid question and clumsily gives his own story 'I just gave a guy some money about a week ago, he was out on the street down on his luck and I think we should help people like that if we can so I gave him, TWENTY BUCKS, and boy you'd have thought I gave him a thousand dollars, he couldn't buhleef it'  -  he didn't want to hear similar stories from callers, in fact after he got his self praising story out he never mentioned the idea again and no caller had a similar story. What a sad transparent sleazeball he is.

And tonight, he has a lady on talking about yet another Coast topic already done to death, psychic vampires. So another chance for some self gloss he tells the guest a little story about himself and a psychic vampire 'There was this guy at a bar and every time I went in he was sitting alone, one day he called me over and he asked me 'is there something wrong with me? nobody wants to talk to me'. He's a nice guy but I told him 'You have a negative vibe, you need to be more positive, send out positive energy'. Well the next time I went into the bar about a week later there he was in his usual spot and he was surrounded by people and he sees me and gives me a big thumbs up. Amazing.'

Jojo

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 05:12:27 PM
I never took Norry, for a bunter.
Lol, he'd bunt if Premiere told him to!

Did you hear him disparage an ad recently?  The ad was for a cosmetic.  He said they were picking on people!

I would actually watch a Jeff Goldblum/EMP movie. Forstchen didn't seem impressed with Producer George's brainstorming

The Snorge has not commented on the impending indictment of fellow FatDonnieBallLicking sycophant and arch-preveracator , Jerome " I lie like a MFer for a Living" Corsi.

The silence is like a GoldenShower in a Moscow Hotel.

Quote from: Dateline on January 09, 2019, 02:37:12 PM
Remember the Cafe Marrakesh?  Norry is a restaraunteur, too, but he wants to keep is undisclosed, but closely connected, so that he can keep it separate from his other business holdings.

He has opened up his first "Ralph's Restaurant"  this winter in St. Louis.  Will it be a hit?

What happens if you are unfortunate enough to actually ingest the food... "Ralphing" in the parking lot.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on January 10, 2019, 03:49:11 AM
Lol, he'd bunt if Premiere told him to!

Did you hear him disparage an ad recently?  The ad was for a cosmetic.  He said they were picking on people!

Hopefully they weren't listening ... or else they'll stop giving them money.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 07:22:45 PM
But what would "good Dave" say?

::)

I couldn't tell you. I don't even know who *bad* Dave is.

albrecht

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on January 10, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
The Snorge has not commented on the impending indictment of fellow FatDonnieBallLicking sycophant and arch-preveracator , Jerome " I lie like a MFer for a Living" Corsi.

:o
He was on the show guest last month and talked a bit about it and is apparently writing some kind of book in addition to his lawsuit.  And Norry has commented on it in news updates, to his credit. Even if in a mumbling way.  Now I'm waiting for NORRY to be subpoenaed and brought before some Democrat hack's committee. That would be hilarious!  Not that he colluded but just his mumbling etc would be fun to see on C-Span.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000167-9620-de20-a1ff-9f3e96680001  (opens up a Doc of his lawsuit.)   

I'm suspect it will go far but who knows these days?
ps: there are political threads. Take it there. This is about Norry.   ;)

Jojo

I think he let Corsi speak for his actons as a recent guest.

EmmonShomly

Baby Boomers
The most self-righteous, self-important, incredibly arrogant generation of all time. The progeny of the Greatest and Silent Generations, who grew up with the hardship of the Great Depression and won World War 2, the baby boomers had everything handed to them on a silver platter from day 1.

http://baby-boomers.urbanup.com/5118556