Finished the show. It was entertaining and disgusting.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

Say it isn't so!!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 15, 2017, 01:50:06 PM
Say it isn't so!!
Well I didn't need to hear about Falkie's anal sex habits or him liking to do things to lactating women. I literally gagged.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 01:51:59 PM
Well I didn't need to hear about Falkie's anal sex habits or him liking to do things to lactating women. I literally gagged.

It isn't all about you lady!! What about the poor bitch who had him hanging off her tit and dipping in the corn hole? Or having any close proximity at all!!! Me me me me me...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 15, 2017, 01:53:46 PM
It isn't all about you lady!! What about the poor bitch who had him hanging off her tit and dipping in the corn hole? Or having any close proximity at all!!! Me me me me me...
Bleh. STFU, video later? LOL

Edit: Remember when the worst thing about this board was Falkie? I do.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 01:54:29 PM
Bleh. STFU, video later? LOL

Edit: Remember when the worst thing about this board was Falkie? I do.

Those were days that reminded us of endless summers, dipping our feet in a babbling brook, sipping cold lemonade, dappled sunlight filtered through the canopy of overhanging trees..  ;)

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

We aims ta pleez!

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 15, 2017, 01:51:59 PM

Open mindedness...to each their own.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2017, 05:48:50 PM
Maybe once he solves his audio problems you could solve that problem about your mother being a dirty whore?  :)

Dr. MD MD,
so tell me please what do you think you achieved by posting your insulting filth about my mom?
I tell you what you achieved - you spread your disgusting filth all over BellGab.
I was patient and didn't respond to you filthy insults on my mom for solid 20 but probably 25 posts,
I was waiting and hoping that you will realize that you are acting like a swine.
But no, you were going on like an Energizer bunny -so finally I had to push back and with disgust.. but I "joined" you Eddie and I started
to post filth about your mother so you can experience how it feels.

You even managed to lure oldBad brig /aka/ girlSenda into being agonistic towards me.

And you Dr.MDMD Eddie, managed to act on the same low filthy level as, norland2424 or mikuthing01 or Jesusjuice
or York Pud or SredniVashtir or Jackstar -and few others.

And several times you posted that you will continue posting your filth about my mom as long as you are on BellGab,
so in this case I pray to the Almighty GOD
that He sends to you ALL the demons to posses your mind and your body and every aspect of your life
so you get paralyzed, so you get blind, so you get heart attack or a stroke, or a rapidly evolving cancer in your body
-so you will be stopped with your evil filth.

We had bit of a conflict, (you were trying to boss me around and called me some names) -and I told you to back Off
and to mind your own business -but you got triggered how dare I tell you to "back Off" -and you were losing an argument with me,
so you resolved to insulting my mom. How civilized of you.
If you were smart you would or backOFF or at least stick to fight and insult me personally only,
but you being low IQ low intellect turd you went for the "fuck your whore mother" filth...even BadOld brig /aka/ girlSENDA
took your side and she had fun with it.
I was thinking that girlSenda/brig being a mother would react and act much more civilized, but I guess she is also attracted to filth.

Congratulation ..and as you promised you will be carrying on posting your filth about my mom.
Yes Dr.MDMD Eddie,... Make BellGab Great Again !!

But I hope that your health will fail you, I hope bad shit happens in your life and that you will be stopped.
I hope all the demons will attack you during day time and during night time -and that they will choke you.
Because you don't understand in civilized way so let the evil demons have fun with you, Dr.MDMD Eddie

luicfer6G6

Dr md md fucked zaza mother and punched zaza father.

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 15, 2017, 02:50:06 PM
Dr md md fucked zaza mother and punched zaza father.

Oh yes, and add this slime turd to that  "TRUDS of BellGab" list, (tho he is on it already under different name) - luicfer6G6

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 12:25:20 PM
yes girlSenda old bad brig,..Barfly is finally ready to fuck you since his last attempt to fuck that fat pig DarthSandra was unsuccessful,
when he asked her to get naked in Hoagies thread before he was moving to his new State and his new house with his bikes.
So maybe now since he is closer to you brig - he can drop by and take you on the ride and fuck you behind the barn on his rancho.

But maybe when Barfly sees DarthSandra's pictures in "ANTIFA Thread" he will change his mind about seeing her naked and fucking her.
He might prefer to fuck Sandra's husband.. norland2424 instead, because Sandra is so fat.

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/

You should really take all those cocks out of your mouth one day. That or just choke to death on them. Yeah, that's probably best.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 02:24:13 PM
Dr. MD MD,
so tell me please what do you think you achieved by posting your insulting filth about my mom?
I tell you what you achieved - you spread your disgusting filth all over BellGab.
I was patient and didn't respond to you filthy insults on my mom for solid 20 but probably 25 posts,
I was waiting and hoping that you will realize that you are acting like a swine.
But no, you were going on like an Energizer bunny -so finally I had to push back and with disgust.. but I "joined" you Eddie and I started
to post filth about your mother so you can experience how it feels.

You even managed to lure oldBad brig /aka/ girlSenda into being agonistic towards me.

And you Dr.MDMD Eddie, managed to act on the same low filthy level as, norland2424 or mikuthing01 or Jesusjuice
or York Pud or SredniVashtir or Jackstar -and few others.

And several times you posted that you will continue posting your filth about my mom as long as you are on BellGab,
so in this case I pray to the Almighty GOD
that He sends to you ALL the demons to posses your mind and your body and every aspect of your life
so you get paralyzed, so you get blind, so you get heart attack or a stroke, or a rapidly evolving cancer in your body
-so you will be stopped with your evil filth.

We had bit of a conflict, (you were trying to boss me around and called me some names) -and I told you to back Off
and to mind your own business -but you got triggered how dare I tell you to "back Off" -and you were losing an argument with me,
so you resolved to insulting my mom. How civilized of you.
If you were smart you would or backOFF or at least stick to fight and insult me personally only,
but you being low IQ low intellect turd you went for the "fuck your whore mother" filth...even BadOld brig /aka/ girlSENDA
took your side and she had fun with it.
I was thinking that girlSenda/brig being a mother would react and act much more civilized, but I guess she is also attracted to filth.

Congratulation ..and as you promised you will be carrying on posting your filth about my mom.
Yes Dr.MDMD Eddie,... Make BellGab Great Again !!

But I hope that your health will fail you, I hope bad shit happens in your life and that you will be stopped.
I hope all the demons will attack you during day time and during night time -and that they will choke you.
Because you don't understand in civilized way so let the evil demons have fun with you, Dr.MDMD Eddie

Take a number and get in line asshole. Your hatred is delicious and just fills me with more power. I hope all the same bad shit for you but I'm actually powerful enough to make that happen for you where as you are a weak little pathetic toothless pedophile throwing your shit at everyone here everyday. You're dead, motherfucker! Die now!  ;)  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 05:17:34 PM
Take a number and get in line asshole. Your hatred is delicious and just fills me with more power. I hope all the same bad shit for you but I'm actually powerful enough to make that happen for you where as you are a weak little pathetic toothless pedophile throwing your shit at everyone here everyday. You're dead, motherfucker! Die now!  ;)  ;D

Snowflake little boy Dr.MDMD Eddie,
LOOK I'M ALIVE :) :) :)
your powers are worth shit. LOL, -actually they will turn against you and will cripple your already invalid body even more, bwa ha ha ha 
Demons are crawling all over you, on inside and outside of you,
they are chocking you and you have problems breathing and they are poking on your eyes and you are getting blind.. :) lol

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:26:09 PM
your powers are worth shit. LOL, -actually they will turn against you and will cripple your already invalid body even more, bwa ha ha ha 
they are chocking you and you have problems breathing and they are poking on your eyes and you are getting blind.. :) lol

Demons are fucking your mother.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

Look, it's a ghost on Bellgab. Someone call George Noory!  :o

BTW, you can keep writing them but I'm not actually reading your posts anymore. I will, however, keep mercilessly trolling you whenever I see you here and reminding you of what a giagantic dirty whore your mother is.  :D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

BTW, you can keep writing them but I'm not actually reading your posts anymore. I will, however, keep mercilessly trolling you whenever I see you here and reminding you of what a giagantic dirty whore your mother is.  :D
Little boy Dr.MDMD Eddie,
you will do that till the day when your life will bring you really big nasty tragedy, like cancer in your mouth and brain,
till you get stroke and heart attack and get blind from the intensity of your rage and evil filth.
I know that Almighty GOD and Jesus Christ with His Angels-Archangel Michael will eventually destroy filthy evil scum like you from this Earth
togheter with your black gay ass fucking lover.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
Little boy Dr.MDMD Eddie,
you will do that till the day when your life will bring you really big nasty tragedy, like cancer in your mouth and brain,
till you get stroke and heart attack and get blind from the intensity of your rage and evil filth.
I know that Almighty GOD and Jesus Christ with His Angels-Archangel Michael will eventually destroy filthy evil scum like you from this Earth
togheter with your black gay ass fucking lover.

You two should get a room.  Better yet, start a thread and charge admission to read it. ;D ;)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 15, 2017, 05:51:23 PM
You two should get a room.  Better yet, start a thread and charge admission to read it. ;D ;)
All jokes aside it's pretty fucked  uped what he's saying to Dr md md.

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 15, 2017, 05:54:22 PM
All jokes aside it's pretty fucked  uped what he's saying to Dr md md.

Adult Life: 2015: Casio has no offline friends

I am starting to feel bad for robert. he has no friend. he never go anywhere he just sits home all day looking for ways to pass the time. people just attack him. non-stop. even me. i feel bad. but this is about posting the truth about robert casio. real name robert robinson. he does hate what happened to him and wishes it never happened. robert robinson spends hours talking to a girl on a site called "nicovideo" he really likes this girl he talks to but she clearly does not care one way or the other about him. robert robinson is just waiting to die. robert robinson has two cats he loves. well he had 3 till one died of cancer. but i feel sad that robert robinson has no human friends.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Robert_Casio&diff=prev&oldid=724915?title=Robert_Casio&diff=prev&oldid=724915#Adult_Life:_2015:_Casio_has_no_offline_friends

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Little boy Dr.MDMD,
why you are not reading -are you disgusted reading about yourself that you are on Social Assistance collecting American taxpayers money
every month, Same as Senda.
And scamming American tax payers by spending your monthly cheque on hard drugs,
and when you get hungry you are visiting Food Bank and other places to collect cheap food for yourself.

That's why you said few times before that you don't like to post in Senda's thread, and now we know why,
because you are also collecting Social Security cheques every month and are lazy as fuck to even clean your place,same as Senda -
and same as Senda you are getting fatter and fatter every day you fat piece of lard... lol lol lol

chefist

THIS SUNDAY! A NEW MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LAST WEEK WE CAUGHT UP...THIS WEEK WE GO ON THE OFFENSIVE!

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 15, 2017, 05:51:23 PM
starrmtn001,
are you brave enough to post that in DrMDMD post, or only in mine?
Don't be a hypocrite or you just too big of a coward?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:59:50 PM
starrmtn001,

Faggot.  ::)

Corona Kitty

fix your audio levels, Abe was briliant.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 06:25:18 PM
Faggot.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 05:58:12 PM
THIS SUNDAY! A NEW MARTINEZ TONIGHT! LAST WEEK WE CAUGHT UP...THIS WEEK WE GO ON THE OFFENSIVE!
Cool! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 15, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

You mean like a torture room...maybe setup a live feed?  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:59:50 PM
starrmtn001,
Actually, your post was the last in the thread, at that time, so I used it.  Nothing more, nothing less.