• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Taaroa on February 16, 2019, 10:50:35 AM
Yes, and if you were to go back through this thread you'd find posts about trying to take down statues of James Cook and getting rid of Australia Day (basically Australian 4th of July).

The commonly floated alternative anthems are:
Waltzing Matilda (literally a song about stealing sheep)
I Am Australian
I Still Call Australia Home (well known from Qantas ads)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGuqmaDgLA

For bogan tourists it is.
I'd go with Waltzing Matilda.  It sounds appropriate, although the sheep might be offended. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2019, 10:48:53 AM
I always get a big laugh when clowns like Pelosi and Schumer feign any interest in "the poor downtrodden."  The only interest they have is in getting their votes, by hook or crook, so those turkeys can live the high life in their protected confines within The Swamp.

Those are actually rats in the picture.  In other words, they would be the precious "chosen few," such as Pelosi.  Lemmings are always a good image for their ignorant proletariat subjects.
Very nicely done, have a goatse pizza from Pelosi...

Metron2267

Quote from: Taaroa on February 16, 2019, 11:06:52 AM
He was more popular in the UK than in Australia, probably why he has lived there for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW4LfmZ_Bw4
Good gravy! Are we sure that's not Peter Wyngarde on bath salts? ;)

albrecht

Yet ANOTHER "hate crime" turns out to be faked- although even with more orchestration and planning than all the frequent faked "hate crimes," normally seen. Apparently this Hollywood guy actually practiced and paid some Nigerian immigrants to the fake attack- which was, of course, instantly seized upon as true by the media. Somewhat shockingly, considering the pressure they are under by Democrats and SJWs, the police actually investigated and it all unraveled.  I hope he gets the full measure which could be 3 years.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/
The homosexual mayor of West Hollywood is being investigated after allegations. #metoo chickens, coming home to roost, to coin a phrase so popular by Obama's mentor and friend.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-weho-sexual-scandal-protests-20190216-story.html

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on February 16, 2019, 02:14:07 PM
White men. How is it that Alexandria Ojos Locos is allowed to have one as a boyfriend?

http://heavy.com/news/2018/12/riley-roberts-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-boyfriend/
Lucky him. ;). I wonder what he did to get stuck with that nut case.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 19, 2019, 04:38:28 AM
[attachment=1,msg1315846]

Now you’ve done it! You’re going to face the wrath of paladin and other establishment clowns like him. He’ll probably accuse you of a rush to judgement. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 19, 2019, 04:38:28 AM
[attachment=1,msg1315846]
With self-serving clowns like McCabe, Comey, etc., it may as well been called the KGB.  Yeah, "protecting" us from "Russian collusion," while they're conspiring to overturn an election to preserve their power. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2019, 08:43:00 AM
With self-serving clowns like McCabe, Comey, etc., it may as well been called the KGB.  Yeah, "protecting" us from "Russian collusion," while they're conspiring to overturn an election to preserve their power. ::)

64 years ago that kind of talk would have you defending yourself in front of the senate.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 08:47:35 AM
64 years ago that kind of talk would have you defending yourself in front of the senate.

So yer sayin' the deep state is as deep as it ever was - check! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 10:04:05 AM
So yer sayin' the deep state is as deep as it ever was - check! ::)

Shouldn’t you be defending your FBI buddy, paladin? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 11:40:38 AM
Shouldn’t you be defending your FBI buddy, paladin? ???

Lol, proof he's "FBI" is where?

::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:22:56 PM
Lol, proof he's "FBI" is where?

::) ::) ::)

He get’s very upset when anyone speaks critically of the FBI (even though they so deserve it) or any deep state establishment institution. Kinda like how you get upset when I’m critical of the Bush dynasty, which you’re too stupid to realize is the Rockefeller dynasty.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 12:25:49 PM
He get’s very upset when anyone speaks critically of the FBI (even though they so deserve it) or any deep state establishment institution.

Can indict....or maybe???  :o

QuoteKinda like how you get upset when I’m critical of the Bush dynasty, which you’re too stupid to realize is the Rockefeller dynasty.

I saw that at your gallery...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 19, 2019, 12:41:51 PM
Can indict....or maybe???  :o

I saw that at your gallery...

I notice that you didn’t address the later part about you being too stupid to understand that the Bush dynasty works for the rockefeller dynasty. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 12:44:27 PM
I notice that you didn’t address the later part about you being too stupid to understand that the Bush dynasty works for the rockefeller dynasty. :D

Huh?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2019, 01:05:34 PM
Nice cut and paste after the fact, poser. :D

You are such a moron - one can't mention the Illuminati without an inclusive chapter on the Bushes, Rockefellers, and Rothschilds.

Sorry dick doctor, this is NWO 101, and you seem to be foundering. 8)