• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:38:03 AM
That was shortly before our war of northern aggression. They used tethered hot air ballons then as observers didn’t they?

They did, but if I remember right that was their first use as such.  The earliest date I can find for the British messing around with it is 1862.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
They did, but if I remember right that was their first use as such.  The earliest date I can find for the British messing around with it is 1862.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_military_ballooning

Dyna-X

Quote from: Doomed on May 22, 2018, 12:40:11 AM
Just lay there and take it. There's no way out. Once you're in, you aint gettin' back out.
Care for a pretzel?
Can a pretzel contain a portal  ;D

ge30542

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
I see it's 1979 again. Not all gay or bisexual men wear lipstick or dresses. In fact there are many who can't stand the ones who do, God love them.
I can tolerate those who do, myself, no, no lipstick here.
However, when I travel, I ALWAYS take a simple black dress. Just in case.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:41:30 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_military_ballooning

Yep there you have the French using it in 1859, but not in the Crimea.  And a couple times during Napoleon's day, too!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
Knowing that obese Lasha Seniuk is a disgusting raging dyke I hope Airyn will keep her away
from her house and from Asia when that fat pig travels to visit Heather.
One day HLW will go to the store and run errands or take a visitor like Lasha out and about for the day. If Airyn is smart when HLW gets back there will be a 20ft block and concrete wall between the cuckshed & homes. Some Claymores and bouncing Betty's on HLW side of the wall, set up with manual igniters, pressure plates set to 10-12 lbs minimum (no cat visits,) laser light reflective trip eyes and trip wires thinner than human hair. As well as a phroto plasmamic ghost shit dectors, to stop any after life visits to the bedroom ceiling and cuckshed. It should be topped with 600 volts AC electrocuted  razor wire, with broken glass embedded in the concrete sides and top. Landing light search light flood lights. And armed guards in towers with sniper rifles with infra red and night vision as well as full auto MG's.
That should send the correct message before the lawsuits starts.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 22, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
Thanks for showing me the ignore button folks.

OMG where? How?

These guests tonight are a bit hard to swallow.
I realize that not every night will be my cuppa tea.
Dave is doing a good job as usual though.

mgordon

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:40:01 AM
#WorseThanHeather
#TeamHeather
#EncoreOfAnEncoreOfAnEncoreOfAnEncore

Right?   Bad MV found something to play worse than a two show heather rerun.  That takes some special talent.

GravitySucks

The math on the number of souls you would need is really the counter to this argument. Especially destroying the soul group concept.

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 22, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
OMG where? How?

See the profile button on the menu?
Click on it and ignore is under modify profile.
It is self-explanatory after that.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: PaulK on May 22, 2018, 12:11:13 AM
Oh and our short sexual pervert GravitySucks who send pictures of his junk to his sister is a snitch also.

Hmmmm....  ???

Doomed

Quote from: TigerLily on May 22, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
That was much more interesting than I expected. Cool lady. I especially liked it when she got the giggles.

Dave is so fully engaged with his guests. Really maintains his focus on the them. Quite an ability
Yeh...she went right off the edge, didn't she? Had me laughing...  ;D

Lilith

Thank You Dave and gabbers  :)

WinWinS

Thanks everyone....I hope you have a wonderful day. See ya on the flip side

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2018, 12:55:31 AM
Awesome, thank you!  Your google-fu is greater than mine.

I read about our balloons. I thought they were hot air. It said they were actually hydrogen. I’m impressed. I didn’t read yet how they got the hydrogen separated. Seems like if they could do that on “the fly” in the Civil War we should be able to do that to power a car.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
Art committed suicide.
Why do you think it takes so long for the autopsy results to be made public.
There was a note.
Was Art scared about somebody looking into his dark nasty past, like for example that 12-13-14 years old virgin boy.

Nope, he knew HW was "with child" and gonna have that love/blackmail baby no matter what for the REAL Legacy, the AB fortune$$$$$!!!
This way Airyn and the kids get all the $ and HW loses it all and has to sue Airyn for any $. But With AB gone. And HW with no show and so broke she can't even pay attention, she will not be able to hire even the worst ambulance chasing schuster mouth piece. Maybe that's what the Ouija board told him?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WinWinS on May 22, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

Night

Spookcat

Goodnight. I hope your kids are easier on you tomorrow!

painter17

Good show Dave!  Night kids!

Great to see you, Win.
Have a good night!

WinWinS

Quote from: spookcat on May 22, 2018, 12:59:50 AM
Goodnight. I hope your kids are easier on you tomorrow!

They are sure a fun bunch  :D

Robert

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:48:10 AMThe math on the number of souls you would need is really the counter to this argument. Especially destroying the soul group concept.
I don't see why, esp. if you have a choice of how they're threaded thru.

Dreamland is on?  Cool.

I haven't listened to that in a while.

K_Dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:58:39 AM
I read about our balloons. I thought they were hot air. It said they were actually hydrogen. I’m impressed. I didn’t read yet how they got the hydrogen separated. Seems like if they could do that on “the fly” in the Civil War we should be able to do that to power a car.

Oh, me too!  Jeez the rabbit holes you go down.  Thank you for pointing out!