• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PaulK

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
Your mother loved the east german and romanian teams the best.

She really got upset when the yakherders told her that was a male yak. Yuk yuk

Quote from: Liberace on October 24, 2017, 12:50:48 PM
oh boy.

the bellgabathon, which was to raise money for the forum's operating expenses, obligated me to do podcasts for you?  holy hell.  look... if the forum goes permanently offline two weeks after a bellgabathon, then you can piss and moan about it.  the difference between a lot of other people and me is that i'd refund every dollar in such a circumstance.

you've been white knighting as viceroy of this broad's protectorate since moment number 1.  it's very unbecoming.  you have that tendency, though, like when you sent heather messages telling her "mv is plotting against your show."  yeah, i know about that.  i realize you thought i never would, but heather told me in one of her many tear-infused skype sessions, which is why i now keep you at arm's length you gossiping, phony fucking yenta.  i'm guessing heather did not fuck you in exchange for that intel, and no, amy is also probably not going to fuck you or anyone else who is capable of personally recalling the kennedy assassination.

you're now free to stop pretending we're "buds."

Quote from: Liberace on October 24, 2017, 12:59:15 PM
oh, and by the way, gravitysucks... when amy asks that you not tell everyone about her sun dried raisin ovaries, perhaps you should honor her request rather than send out private messages doing exactly the opposite.  that's your m.o., though... pal one minute, a bleeding back the next.  quite uncouth.

Dyna-X

Ha! According to Simon Parkes the only beings that could erase portions of the Akashic Records for strategic purposes are the mantids. Not saying its true, its just that my mind of like an overstuffed file cabinet of odd woo.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 22, 2018, 12:19:12 AM
The Pope even said that there was no Hell, if you believe in Christ you go to heaven, if you don't then you just disappear into nothingness.
The Pope also said it is OK if you are gay, God made you that way and loves you just as you are.  I don't know what bible the Pope has been reading, but my Bible says nothing like that.

dsz

For anyone just casually scrolling through...

#TheMoreYouKnow

dsz

Quote from: Bluejay on May 22, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

So you've never licked icing off anyone's face before?

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
+1,000,000

Thanks.  LOL

The dope sabotages himself practically every single time.
He is so easily triggered.

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 22, 2018, 12:23:18 AM
The Pope also said it is OK if you are gay, God made you that way and loves you just as you are.  I don't know what bible the Pope has been reading, but my Bible says nothing like that.
Well I guess you are not Catholic then.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
So you've never licked icing off anyone's face before?

PaulK

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
Thanks.  LOL

The dope sabotages himself practically every single time.
He is so easily triggered.

Nothing to hide nothing to sabotage when you telling only TRUTH.
(my heart is clean)

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 11:29:49 PM
Much better,agreed.

I do like how tonight's show started with the old intro added onto the beginning of the new track.

I miss a voice over though.  I want a more traditional introduction.  Ross Mitchell available?

Sadly Ross is holed up in the Cumulus Broadcasting cuckshed.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 22, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

I am not sure which bible you read. Which of the sinners that Jesus or his apostles saved had to do anything to earn that salvation?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
I have 2 rules I live by:
1. Never buy a cake for someone celebrating their 103rd birthday until the day of.
2. Never plan a rebirth celebration for someone with a quitting #legacy.
Also consider adding: Never adopt anything that eats while you sleep.

dsz

I hope Heather knows having encore shows start playing immediately upon the page loading reeks of desperation.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
I hope Heather knows having encore shows start playing immediately upon the page loading reeks of desperation.

But it helps her streaming numbers

Spookcat

Quote from: dsz on May 22, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

What'd they do tonight, Whitley or Adair?

dsz

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 22, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Also consider adding: Never adopt anything that eats while you sleep.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
I am not sure which bible you read. Which of the sinners that Jesus or his apostles saved had to do anything to earn that salvation?
You can dress it up anyway you want, you can put lipstick on it, you can put it in a dress but a sin is a sin and being gay is a sin.

dsz

Quote from: spookcat on May 22, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

If I, number 2 in command of #TeamHeather, wasn't even listening, I don't think anyone bothered to check.

mgordon

Someone who knows how should broadcast Dave to the LNM chat.  They are dying for a show.

K_Dubb

I would credit the guest a little more if someone could corroborate military balloon use during the Crimean War.  20 minutes of googling turns up nothing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 22, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
You can dress it up anyway you want, you can put lipstick on it, you can put it in a dress but a sin is a sin and being gay is a sin.

Never said it wasn’t. If you believe Jesus died for all of your sins, you have to believe he died for all of theirs as well.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 12:30:50 AM
But it helps her streaming numbers

LOL, those millions of listeners.

Spookcat

Do you think precognition is your past or future self trying to tell or warn you about something?

dsz

Quote from: spookcat on May 22, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

Sounds like they are retransmitting something off shortwave, or whatever the hell it is.

mgordon

Some guy is ranting politics on LNM right now.   It's horrible.

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 22, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
I would credit the guest a little more if someone could corroborate military balloon use during the Crimean War.  20 minutes of googling turns up nothing.

That was shortly before our war of northern aggression. They used tethered hot air ballons then as observers didn’t they?

dsz

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 22, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

I see it's 1979 again. Not all gay or bisexual men wear lipstick or dresses. In fact there are many who can't stand the ones who do, God love them.

dsz

Quote from: mgordon on May 22, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
Some guy is ranting politics on LNM right now.   It's horrible.

#WorseThanHeather
#TeamHeather
#EncoreOfAnEncoreOfAnEncoreOfAnEncore

Doomed

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 21, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
I can only guess I was tricked into coming here. To think I would have done this willingly is absurd.
Just lay there and take it. There's no way out. Once you're in, you aint gettin' back out.
Care for a pretzel?