• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

albrecht

Federal prosecutors broke law in Jeffrey Epstein case, judge rules   
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226577419.html 

--> His accomplices, some of whom have never been identified, were never charged. <--

For those who forgot, or never heard about, this story: 

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html 

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-and-jeffrey-epstein-908671 

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:19:18 AM
Get back to me when somebody has more than an email talking about leaving a handkerchief with pizza joint locations on it.

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1317008]

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2019, 02:17:25 PM
Note the weird, droopy eye. It's a thing.

The shades aren't helping any here.

Jackstar

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2019, 11:53:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTHl9yqpLqU

An exquisite non sequitur dear boy. Pizzagate was fiction...Epstein being given a wrist slap by a current Trump cabinet member isn't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 11:55:52 AM
An exquisite non sequitur dear boy. Pizzagate was fiction...Epstein being given a wrist slap by a current Trump cabinet member isn't.

Nope, as usual it’s the opposite of what you state that’s true.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
Nope, as usual it’s the opposite of what you state that’s true.

Oh c'mon then ricky...Show us the evidence...I'll play my card first.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/anatomy-of-a-fake-news-scandal-125877/

QuoteThe revelations overcame Edgar Maddison Welch like a hallucinatory fever. On December 1st, 2016, the father of two from Salisbury, North Carolina, a man whose pastimes included playing Pictionary with his family, tried to persuade two friends to join a rescue mission. Alex Jones, the Info-Wars host, was reporting that Hillary Clinton was sexually abusing children in satanic rituals a few hundred miles north, in the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant.

Welch told his friends the “raid” on a “pedo ring” might require them to “sacrifice the lives of a few for the lives of many.” A friend texted, “Sounds like we r freeing some oppressed pizza from the hands of an evil pizza joint.” Welch was undeterred.

Three days later, armed with an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle, a .38 handgun and a folding knife, he strolled into the restaurant and headed toward the back, where children were playing ping-pong. As waitstaff went table to table, whispering to customers to get out, Welch maneuvered into the restaurant’s kitchen. He shot open a lock and found cooking supplies. He whipped open another door and found an employee bringing in fresh pizza dough.

Welch did not find any captive children â€" Comet Ping Pong does not even have a basement â€" but he did prove, if there were any lingering doubts after the election, that fake news has real consequences.

QuoteThe original Pizzagate Facebook post appeared on the evening of October 29th, 2016, a day after then-FBI Director James Comey announced that the bureau would be reopening its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server while secretary of state. Data from the server had been found on electronics belonging to former Rep. Anthony Weiner (the husband of Clinton’s close aide Huma Abedin), who had been caught texting lewd messages to a 15-year-old. On Facebook, a user named Carmen Katz wrote, “My NYPD source said its much more vile and serious than classified material on Weiner’s device. The email DETAIL the trips made by Weiner, Bill and Hillary on their pedophile billionaire friend’s plane, the Lolita Express. Yup, Hillary has a well documented predilection for underage girls. . . . We’re talking an international child enslavement and sex ring.”

Katz’s Facebook profile listed her residence as Joplin, Missouri. With a link to a story headlined “Breaking: Hillary Clinton strategy memo leaked: ‘Steal yard signs,’ ” Katz posted, “You know how we handle yard sign theft or tampering in South Missouri? With a 3 prong garden hoe buried in the middle of the back.” We found no record of anyone with the name Carmen Katz in the entire state. But searching through her online activity, we noticed another clue: Every time she posted petitions on Change.org, such as “Put Donald Trump’s Face on Mount Rushmore,” the last signer was invariably Cynthia Campbell of Joplin. Campbell used the same profile picture as “Carmen Katz” on Facebook â€" that is, the same snapshot of the same cat.

For more than 20 years, a 60-year-old attorney named Cynthia Campbell has practiced law out of her bungalow-style home in Joplin. In April, I began trying to contact her, asking if she was behind the initial Pizzagate post. Within days, the Carmen Katz Facebook account disappeared. I went to Campbell’s house to try in person. A large NRA sticker adorned the screen door; on the porch was feline statuary and gardening equipment, including a three-pronged hoe. She didn’t answer but later texted and called me. Campbell said yes, she set up the Facebook account, but it was hacked two or three years ago. She never explicitly denied posting the comment that started Pizzagate. Instead, she told me to disregard the NRA sticker â€" she just “supports hunting.” She also claimed to be a rare Democrat in southwest Missouri. “You don’t say much,” she said. “You don’t stick signs out.”

QuoteIt strains the imagination to think how Campbell â€" a cat lady in Missouri had pieced together not only the story that Clinton was a sex-trafficking pedophile, but its details:

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 12:40:32 PM
evidence...I'll play my card first.

https://www.rollingstone

actual fucking lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2019, 01:41:51 PM

actual fucking lol

You know pizzagate was made up right? Or were you bouncing off after a good inhale and missed that part? Even Alex Jones and Fox news, those bastions and promoters of made up shit admitted it was bollox.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

You know pizzagate was made up right? Or were you bouncing off after a good inhale and missed that part? Even Alex Jones and Fox news, those bastions and promoters of made up shit admitted it was bollox.

The opposite of this is true. You think that if you keep repeating your lies people will accept them as truth. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

The initial pizzagate was made up by autistics, however, it wasn't based entirely on false allegations. There are obvious sex rings and cults as they always have existed. Alex and Fox are full of shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 02:40:22 PM
The opposite of this is true. You think that if you keep repeating your lies people will accept them as truth. ::)

You're really not very good at this are you ricky?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate

QuoteLongtime conspiracy theorist and propagator Alex Jones has apologized to the Washington, D.C. pizzeria Comet Ping Pong and its owner James Alefantis for his show's role in promoting the false "pizzagate" conspiracy theory involving a child sex-abuse ring.

Jones, the host of the radio and web show bearing his name and the owner of the website Infowars, said from a prepared statement that to his knowledge, "neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon."

s
He continued: "I want our viewers and listeners to know that we regret any negative impact our commentaries may have had on Mr. Alefantis, Comet Ping Pong, or its employees. We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 02:40:22 PM

And you think repeating 'no it isn't' is some sort of argument, putting your little hands over your cauliflower ears and refusing any discussion. Settle down and listen to some music, this was written for you after all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Yorkshire pud

In other news, Trump is photographed fondling his daughter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 02:51:22 PM
In other news, Trump is photographed fondling his daughter.

I don’t see that...but in other news pud left his son exposed to royal pedophiles and their muslim marauders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 02:47:30 PM
And you think repeating 'no it isn't' is some sort of argument, putting your little hands over your cauliflower ears and refusing any discussion. Settle down and listen to some music, this was written for you after all.

It’s about as advanced as what you and dickface are offering up here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 02:56:21 PM
NPR?! You’re fucking adorable! ;D

What have you got to say otherwise then rent boy?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 03:00:30 PM
What have you got to say otherwise then rent boy?  ;D

Why would I want to waste my time commenting on lies?!

Pointing them out is good enough. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 02:57:52 PM
I don’t see that...

Of course you don't, you're not that bright and haven't much experience with females or when it's inappropriate to touch them up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 03:01:18 PM
Why would I want to waste my time commenting on lies?!

Pointing them out is good enough. ;)

Comment on what you can prove to be true then...Why not quote Alex Jones for example?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pizzagate-gunman-refuses-to-dismiss-online-conspiracy-theory-claims-about-child-sex-ring

QuoteThe man accused of firing an assault rifle inside a Washington pizza shop refused to completely dismiss the online conspiracy theory accusing the eatery of running a child sex ring that brought him there in the first place -- although he said he regretted how he handled the situation.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 28, told the New York Times in a Wednesday videoconference that the online articles he read about Comet Ping Pong pizzeria â€" which linked the supposed ring to Hillary Clinton â€" left him with the “impression something nefarious was happening” and he wanted to “really able to look into it.”

Court documents showed that Welch entered the eatery and fired an AR-15 rifle several times inside the restaurant but later exited with his hands up. He surrendered to police when he found no signs of children being held as sex slaves.

Really? Who knew?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 03:01:59 PM
Of course you don't, you're not that bright and haven't much experience with females or when it's inappropriate to touch them up.

So, I supposed you’ve never been photographed hugging your son or anything because that would mean you’re gay...and a pedophile, right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 07, 2019, 03:06:45 PM
So, I supposed you’ve never been photographed hugging your son or anything because that would mean you’re gay...and a pedophile, right?

Basically you're saying it's appropriate that Trump had his then teenage daughter sitting on his lap with his arms around her waist? Or the one when they're laid on a bed together? Or the one at the inauguration when he's undressing her with his eyes?