• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Some Changes to BellGab

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2017, 08:37:37 PM
Here's another great idea, courtesy of Kalifornia.

"California is moving closer to charging drivers for every mile they drive.

The state says it needs more money for road repairs, and the gas tax just isn’t bringing in enough revenue.

The state recently road-tested a mileage monitoring plan.

The California Road Charge Pilot Program is billed as a way for the state to move from its longstanding pump tax to a system where drivers pay based on their mileage.

But it’s not just a question about money, it’s also a question about fairness."

Ha, ha, ha.  Don't forget to throw in inclusion, diversity, and other liberal Bravo Sierra so you can feel good as the state further taps into your ass.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/12/11/california-considers-mileage-tax/
I was in California months ago and had to stop off in some small town due to a dust storm (no doubt the "warming.") Anyhow some random small town and there was a restaurant close to motel didn't involve driving so went to it. Pretty good food but from the people, staff, and conversation it felt more like Texas than parts of Austin and certainly not like the California you get from media or going to LA. Everyone seemed to be there and nobody wanted to leave due to the wind and dust storm. Talking hunting, ranching, farming, drinking not fancy cocktails, locals all greeting people as they come in, going up to tables and discussing stuff since everyone knew each other, old people still able and taking wife out to dinner, etc. Everyone polite and friendly and no weirdos or yuppies or hipsters. Not a lot of minorities even. I actually had hope for California after that (until I got to LA.) These mileage taxation schemes, regulations, etc are just a way to drive out rural communities, small town values, and the goodness still left hanging on a thread.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 09:01:31 PM
I was in California months ago and had to stop off in some small town due to a dust storm (no doubt the "warming.") Anyhow some random small town and there was a restaurant close to motel didn't involve driving so went to it. Pretty good food but from the people, staff, and conversation it felt more like Texas than parts of Austin and certainly not like the California you get from media or going to LA. Everyone seemed to be there and nobody wanted to leave due to the wind and dust storm. Talking hunting, ranching, farming, drinking not fancy cocktails, locals all greeting people as they come in, going up to tables and discussing stuff since everyone knew each other, old people still able and taking wife out to dinner, etc. Everyone polite and friendly and no weirdos or yuppies or hipsters. Not a lot of minorities even. I actually had hope for California after that (until I got to LA.) These mileage taxation schemes, regulations, etc are just a way to drive out rural communities, small town values, and the goodness still left hanging on a thread.

Damn, Albrecht, you nailed it!

Swishypants

I have a ranch in the countryside where I stay most of the time, and a smaller suburban house in Austin that I stay at for business reasons sometimes. The rest of the year I'm at the Texas coast. I prefer the coast but the countryside is good. Having to stay in Austin sucks ass but needful sometimes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2017, 08:58:38 PM
Oooo the road charge pilot program. That’ll be interesting. Of course they’ll still forget to Remove the $2.25 per gallon gas tax we have.
Naturally.  Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: mv on December 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM
Hi.

1) We've gone back to the old search.

2) Guests can now post.

3) In recognition of item 2, you can now "ignore" other users.

Crap.  Just as I was coming for a visit, we're going from "vacation destination" to "rest stop on the Jersey Turnpike".

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 09:10:41 PM
I have a ranch in the countryside where I stay most of the time, and a smaller suburban house in Austin that I stay at for business reasons sometimes. The rest of the year I'm at the Texas coast. I prefer the coast but the countryside is good. Having to stay in Austin sucks ass but needful sometimes.
Austin is still good but getting worse and worse with traffic, politics, folks moving in from bad parts of California, not being able to have a team despite $$, etc.  Coast is nice, even in winter. Good folks, was in POC area over Thanksgiving week and (due to recent hurricane) no Wifi, Sat tv, and veery spotting cell phone coverage. Was actually nice being out of communication though.

starrmtn001

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

Crap.  Just as I was coming for a visit, we're going from "vacation destination" to "rest stop on the Jersey Turnpike".
It only lasted a couple of days.  You didn't miss much. ::)

Taaroa

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
It's apparently not possible to ignore guest posts, either across the board or individually.  It used to be the case that you could simply go to your ignore list and add "guest" to the list, but that no longer works.  This must have changed as the forum software was developed over the years, but I can't find any documentation on it.  Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

Maybe stating the obvious, but even if you could add guest names to the list it'd probably be a moot point with how quickly people would change to another guest name to get around it. Unless it was IP based...

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on December 17, 2017, 10:54:16 AM
Sooo, the guest posting thing is going to have to be curbed until I find a good way to make "ignore" work for guest posts.

I like the guests!

Quote from: Taaroa on December 17, 2017, 09:36:20 PM
Unless it was IP based...

I love banning IPs!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on December 17, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

Oh, I've tracked you for years bitch-tits! ;) Many forums you and I have locked horns over the years. My people outrank your people.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2017, 09:27:33 PM
Austin is still good but getting worse and worse with traffic, politics, folks moving in from bad parts of California, not being able to have a team despite $$, etc.  Coast is nice, even in winter. Good folks, was in POC area over Thanksgiving week and (due to recent hurricane) no Wifi, Sat tv, and veery spotting cell phone coverage. Was actually nice being out of communication though.

Our friends out of Ft. Hood still control this bitch! It's good! You went to my bay. The bay. We were not far from one another. ;)  It's a dead zone for a reason, and nobody fucks with us there. If they do they disappear real fast.

Rockers a couple of months out of the year! Dad bellies the rest! Walmart and Hamm's Beer motherfuckers! SOF Clone Warriors! THAT HELLCAT TATOO THO'!

https://youtu.be/5JPiyFXxZLY

THE EMPIRE IS SECURE!

pate

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

Implied was the Un-bellgabb-ung-ing...

Fruid bredick'd tits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un8EUJbTHqY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 17, 2017, 08:49:45 PM
Ah.   So any model 25 years from the current date.  Got it.  Thank you for clearing that up.

Wish I still had my 1970 Ford Torino 350.

He got special permission from the state to import his yaks there. He's a VERY important impotent man. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

He got special permission from the state to import his yaks there. He's a VERY important impotent man. ;)

Important enough to have you "removed" Faggot! Don't hairlip the Texas Gov'nah boy! We go to the same pool parties. My legs destroyed, and dick don't work, but I rub it on the Sluts anyway! Buy them a BMW!

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 10:33:36 PM
Our friends out of Ft. Hood still control this bitch! It's good! You went to my bay. The bay. We were not far from one another. ;)  It's a dead zone for a reason, and nobody fucks with us there. If they do they disappear
THE EMPIRE IS SECURE!
Ha. Good times always and like intel unit, etc. You go into anywhere or drive around everyone knows your family, who you are, what grudges, HS stats, etc. or if stranger. Don't need Mossad down there. Ha. Even after the Vietnam move in (some places.) But all good n good fishing, shrimping, crabbing, n bird hunting. And highjinx gunplay sometimes for the hell of it!

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 12:06:56 AM
Ha. Good times always and like intel unit, etc. You go into anywhere or drive around everyone knows your family, who you are, what grudges, HS stats, etc. or if stranger. Don't need Mossad down there. Ha. Even after the Vietnam move in (some places.) But all good n good fishing, shrimping, crabbing, n bird hunting. And highjinx gunplay sometimes for the hell of it!

We walk as GODS in Texas! ;)

https://youtu.be/TZ72nSZZLDE

When we snuffed the Zeta's and put the Federation in our pocket!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 10:23:59 PM
Many forums you and I have locked horns over the years.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 12:06:28 AM
My legs destroyed, and dick don't work, but I rub it on the Sluts anyway!

Thank you for your... service.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 12:08:17 AM
We walk as GODS in Texas! ;)

https://youtu.be/TZ72nSZZLDE

When we snuffed the Zeta's and put the Federation in our pocket!
That Willie finger at 2:12 is EPIC! He fucked the IRS! Crazy stories of picnics. That goodness no cell cams. "Camp" with flags of Texas and now "bad one" but still going crazy when he bring on Indian family dancers n Lil Joe La Famlia? Bring in water n drinking beer etc all the time but not pissing? Hot as heck. Kidneys still blaming me. Haha. Thanks for reminding me.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
That Willie finger at 2:12 is EPIC! He fucked the IRS! Crazy stories of picnics. That goodness no cell cams. "Camp" with flags of Texas and now "bad one" but still going crazy when he bring on Indian family dancers n Lil Joe La Famlia? Bring in water n drinking beer etc all the time but not pissing? Hot as heck. Kidneys still blaming me. Haha. Thanks for reminding me.

Lets get to know one another. If you check out I'll take you to the End of Summer Party next August. Free gourmet food, international act bands, water skii-ng. 10,000 a night whores (the best looking women you ever saw paid just to run around in swimsuits and flirt with you), guarded by Texas Rangers. Most Senators can't even get into it. ;)  For the few that change the course of human history. The best part is watching the FBI guys cry while they wish they could be close to that kind of real power. :)

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
Lettuce gIt ...l take you to the End of Summer Partee ..and flirt with you ;).can't even get into it...ew that change the course of human history.

Aviso, pursuit two conditional conditions, Amusorsa!

Won oar t'otter persona legit.

<insert fake latin hear>

mm...

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on December 18, 2017, 12:33:41 AM
Aviso, pursuit two conditional conditions, Amusorsa!

Won oar t'otter persona legit.

<insert fake latin hear>

mm...

Oooh! Spetznaz! They are the hors d'oeuvres!

https://youtu.be/_xmQfRkYevo

Dr. MD MD

The bar just got raised, fuckers! Can you still deal?! Or are you inconsolable in mom's basement?  :D

(Just for you) Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 17, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

Had a quick death?  I didn't know it was an option.
On my tablet, Quick Reply doesn't have the edit icons (like bold print). Also, the only advantage I've found is that I can post without as much involuntary page turning and page refreshing.  If your service and equipment are well-maintained, then I don't see much advantage to quick reply, and in some ways it is worse.  I have had difficulty quoting multiple posts in a new post.  I never had any difficulty in regular reply.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
Lets get to know one another. If you check out I'll take you to the End of Summer Party next August. Free gourmet food, international act bands, water skii-ng. 10,000 a night whores (the best looking women you ever saw paid just to run around in swimsuits and flirt with you), guarded by Texas Rangers. Most Senators can't even get into it. ;)  For the few that change the course of human history. The best part is watching the FBI guys cry while they wish they could be close to that kind of real power. :)
What you describe are employees, not whores.  The person paying them sets the moral standard.  And, whoring involves sex, not just modeling.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 12:06:28 AM
Important enough to have you "removed" Faggot! Don't hairlip the Texas Gov'nah boy! We go to the same pool parties. My legs destroyed, and dick don't work, but I rub it on the Sluts anyway! Buy them a BMW!
They say to take nuts, broccoli, cauliflowers, and celery. And some exercise, even if just the upper body.  Supposed to straighten things out.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 17, 2017, 10:23:59 PM
Oh, I've tracked you for years bitch-tits! ;) Many forums you and I have locked horns over the years. My people outrank your people.