• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Art Bell on April 21, 2017, 06:54:42 PM
http://medialifemagazine.com/readers-iheart-will-be-broken-up-and-sold/
Perhaps radio Karma is making its rounds. :o

Art, I wish you and your family, including the furry 4-paws, the very best. 

And please tell Heather I am so happy that she has become such a successful and popular host.  And I'm also happy for her shutting down the trolls and proving the naysayers wrong. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 23, 2017, 02:30:15 PM
Perhaps radio Karma is making its rounds. :o

Art, I wish you and your family, including the furry 4-paws, the very best. 

And please tell Heather I am so happy that she has become such a successful and popular host.  And I'm also happy for her shutting down the trolls and proving the naysayers wrong. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

:o

You mean brig could be wrong???

ge30542

Because one has not yet been fired, does not mean one knows what one is doing.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ge30542 on April 23, 2017, 03:42:21 PM
Because one has not yet been fired, does not mean one knows what one is doing.

Well, it sure worked for George Noory. At least until the bill came due.

Heather? She's 100 times better than Noory could ever even hope to be. And she doesn't have to rely on some big radio celeb to capture an audience for her. You watch...as soon as IHeartRadio, and all those like them, go the way of the dinosaur Heather will be on every radio station that can muster a signal. And she deserves it. She's good.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Art Bell is a very smart man.

(oh by the way...did you know that there are quite a few groups of biker gangs that meet everyday just to listen to Heather? And there are other types of 'groups' too. You'd be surprised. That's right...Heather has actually earned her audience and they are loyal. Yeah, let's see Noory do that.)

ge30542

Hey Art, tonight, our hearts and prayers go out to Chachi.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on April 21, 2017, 06:54:42 PM
http://medialifemagazine.com/readers-iheart-will-be-broken-up-and-sold/

Fuck 'em. 

ART.  It's beyond time for you to return as the head of a new digital empire.  Weekly podcasts fm you, multiple hosts for the rest of the week.  Easy Peasy Japaneasy.  What do you say?  I've still got the Panzer in the barn.  And in the Panzer, I've got a bottle of gin, half a pack of Camel (non filters) and Ray Ban sunglasses.  Ready to roll when you are.

Back when I used to think Art was an honest, sincere person, I would puzzle about him saying he'd personally seen someone's (Whitley's?) ''alien'' implant move and evade surgical removal. 

Since we know that is complete Bravo Sierra, I couldn't quite understand how Art could say such a thing, or what was going on at the time. 

I think we have our answer.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 23, 2017, 04:44:25 PM

Heather will be on every radio station that can muster a signal. And she deserves it. She's good.

Yeah, how'd all that affiliate wrangling go, you stupid cunt?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us.

It seems to me that Heather should be proud of the people of this forum.  She was, after all, one of us. 

Yet, she continues masquerading as if she's never heard of this place, which I find to be cowardly and dishonest.  Your assessments of who should be proud and who should offer support... well, that goes two ways.  This forum did far more for her than she's ever considered doing for it, and I find her dismissal of vast swaths of her own history to be less than worthy of my pride or respect.  And why did she so aggressively wipe this place from memory in a fashion that would have made Stalin blush?  Because people said mean things about her!  Such a "strong woman."  So brave and honest.  Ironic considering she spent something like three fucking years here lobbing the same salvos at Noory.

She doesn't get my vote.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2017, 01:20:17 PM
Back when I used to think Art was an honest, sincere person, I would puzzle about him saying he'd personally seen someone's (Whitley's?) ''alien'' implant move and evade surgical removal. 

Since we know that is complete Bravo Sierra, I couldn't quite understand how Art could say such a thing, or what was going on at the time. 

I think we have our answer.
Art would never lie to us.  He's told us so.  I'm sure he's still strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers.  Maybe another decade or so of considering will now no longer be hindered by the Big Bad Savage.

"At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds. "However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."

https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/160340/art-and-airyn-bell-sue-michael-savage-for-defamati

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
Yeah, how'd all that affiliate wrangling go, you stupid cunt?

Oh MV...how ya doing? Good, good...glad to hear it. Spending all that BellaThon loot wisely, I hope? Nice begging....or, I mean...charity show, by the way.

k...if only I could tell you the real back story on that wrangling thing, and a few more facts about large contracts and how they fared, I think you would probably lose you little 'ratty patty' cookies.

Now piss off, ya little amateur. Go play with your diapers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Σ> on April 24, 2017, 02:58:09 PM
It seems to me that Heather should be proud of the people of this forum.  She was, after all, one of us. 

Yet, she continues masquerading as if she's never heard of this place, which I find to be cowardly and dishonest.  Your assessments of who should be proud and who should offer support... well, that goes two ways.  This forum did far more for her than she's ever considered doing for it, and I find her dismissal of vast swaths of her own history to be less than worthy of my pride or respect.  And why did she so aggressively wipe this place from memory in a fashion that would have made Stalin blush?  Because people said mean things about her!  Such a "strong woman."  So brave and honest.  Ironic considering she spent something like three fucking years here lobbing the same salvos at Noory.

She doesn't get my vote.
I admire your blunt, no nonsense honesty, MV.  Bravo, MV.  P.S. - I've already got Turbo Mode but you can always blow hot, warm kisses my way.

coaster

I've listened to heather maybe twice. Definition of mediocre. Sounds like some sloppy drunk girl hosting a college radio show. She makes noory sound like art bell. Fuck her. And as much as I respect art, he really screwed the pooch on that one. Hiring a phone sex worker to host his incredible show.
Art was thinking with his dick on that one.

someguy

this forum is a shithole it's no wonder nobody brings it up

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 03:04:34 PM
I admire your blunt, no nonsense honesty, MV.  Bravo, MV.  P.S. - I've already got Turbo Mode but you can always blow hot, warm kisses my way.

It's not healthy to admire the truly deluded, ItsOver, or the spectacularly arrogant. Unless, of course, you've got nothing else in your life to admire. In that case...yes...go ahead and sell your integrity out for a fast connection to a small forum. That'd be worth it.

ItsOver

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 03:17:12 PM
It's not healthy to admire the truly deluded, ItsOver, or the spectacularly arrogant. Unless, of course, you've got nothing else in your life to admire. In that case...yes...go ahead and sell your integrity out for a fast connection to a small forum. That'd be worth it.
Hey, it's not like it's the Fantastic Forum.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
Oh MV...how ya doing? Good, good...glad to hear it. Spending all that BellaThon loot wisely, I hope? Nice begging....or, I mean...charity show, by the way.

k...if only I could tell you the real back story on that wrangling thing, and a few more facts about large contracts and how they fared, I think you would probably lose you little 'ratty patty' cookies.

Now piss off, ya little amateur. Go play with your diapers.

SO your answer is: it's complicated. Seems to me if you had any idea what you were doing and if Heather were any good, there wouldn't be any issues "wrangling" affiliates.

Go play with your strap-on.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 03:09:46 PM
I've listened to heather maybe twice. Definition of mediocre. Sounds like some sloppy drunk girl hosting a college radio show. She makes noory sound like art bell. Fuck her. And as much as I respect art, he really screwed the pooch on that one. Hiring a phone sex worker to host his incredible show.
Art was thinking with his dick on that one.
Heh, heh.  You get my MV role-model award, Coaster.   8)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
SO your answer is: it's complicated. Seems to me if you had any idea what you were doing and if Heather were any good, there wouldn't be any issues "wrangling" affiliates.

Go play with your strap-on.

So...bend over and cough.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 03:21:38 PM
So...bend over and cough.

Right after you wrangle some affiliates. Go on, try it again.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 03:38:36 PM
Right after you wrangle some affiliates. Go on, try it again.

Ha! Probably won't be needing to do that pretty soon. But hey, why not? It's a good idea...maybe I will start making a few phone calls.

Thanks, Rat Boy

;)

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 03:52:54 PM
Ha! Probably won't be needing to do that pretty soon. But hey, why not? It's a good idea...maybe I will start making a few phone calls.

Thanks, Rat Boy

;)

It's such a good idea that literally none of the radio stations you contacted were interested. Couldn't see that in your tea leaves?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 04:00:07 PM
It's such a good idea that literally none of the radio stations you contacted were interested. Couldn't see that in your tea leaves?

You have no idea what you're talking about. None.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 04:08:26 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about. None.

How many radio stations signed on after all your "affiliate wrangling". None. Them's the facts, Lasha.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 04:23:08 PM
How many radio stations signed on after all your "affiliate wrangling". None. Them's the facts, Lasha.

You're not going to get any info out of me, ya little weasel, so stop trying. One thing is certain, though: you aren't even a has-been. You sir, are a never-were. And a stupid one, at that.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 04:29:07 PM
You're not going to get any info out of me, ya little weasel, so stop trying. One thing is certain, though: you aren't even a has-been. You sir, are a never-were. And a stupid one, at that.

Go on, answer the question. How many affiliates did you sign up?

coaster

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 04:29:07 PM
Are you the one who writes horoscopes for a living? You're like the phone sex operator for the fucking deluded.
Honestly, did you get even one to sign on? It's not like this bs is confidential. Don't give people shit when you yourself are full of shit.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 24, 2017, 04:32:19 PM
Go on, answer the question. How many affiliates did you sign up?

Art....ART! The locusts are attacking. Save me from the vermin! Art?

K, while I wait for Art to come along and explain the private details of his personal, professional and business life to a complete nobody, I will just say this.

STFU

Whew. I feel much better now.

(oh and....more affiliates than you know, penis-breath)

coaster

Thanks for saving the show...validate her, art.
Lol.

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 04:36:53 PM
Are you the one who writes horoscopes for a living? You're like the phone sex operator for the fucking deluded.
Honestly, did you get even one to sign on? It's not like this bs is confidential. Don't give people shit when you yourself are full of shit.

Yes, I write horoscopes. You'll get over it.

And 'this' isn't BS and it is confidential. Did I not mention that 'you don't know what you're talking about thing'?