• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Paranormal Central: Fact or Fiction?

Started by castromiller, July 23, 2015, 02:08:38 PM

castromiller

I love listening to Paranormal Central, not because I believe a word of what they say but because it such an enjoyable web of Guests with outlandish and  unverifyable stories and extreme jumps to insane conclusions.  There was one episode where the host Jeffery Gonzales swore that the Lego Movie was a warning about the New World Order.  There was another episode where they claimed that a Masonic pyramid structure was in the Fresno city dump.  Let's not forget the weekly Bigfoot news full of bogus pictures.  Plus there is the far-fetched stories and paranormal "news" from Heidi Hollis.
     So what do you think?  Do these guys believe what they are talking about or is all of this just blatant B.S. ?

Quote from: castromiller on July 23, 2015, 02:08:38 PM
I love listening to Paranormal Central, not because I believe a word of what they say but because it such an enjoyable web of Guests with outlandish and  unverifyable stories and extreme jumps to insane conclusions.  There was one episode where the host Jeffery Gonzales swore that the Lego Movie was a warning about the New World Order.  There was another episode where they claimed that a Masonic pyramid structure was in the Fresno city dump.  Let's not forget the weekly Bigfoot news full of bogus pictures.  Plus there is the far-fetched stories and paranormal "news" from Heidi Hollis.
     So what do you think?  Do these guys believe what they are talking about or is all of this just blatant B.S. ?

That depends.  What are your views on Hap Shaughnessy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpvTtbmMfS4

castromiller

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 02:38:59 PM
That depends.  What are your views on Hap Shaughnessy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpvTtbmMfS4

Uncle Red distrusts him a great deal.  Pretty sure he's part of the Canadian equivalent to the Majestic 12, The Sneaky Seven.  Don't trust those fellas.

Willow

Not sure about fact or fiction but lately I have lost patience with Jeff getting to the point of his thoughts (it takes a very long time) then either repeating himself 15x's or having to prove himself verbally for 20 minutes. (Maybe it is just me) Then there is all the time that is wasted while he searching for the next picture which takes "forever". I feel he could have so much more to say if he didn't do the things listed above and it would make my listening more enjoyable. Thank you for giving me this platform to shave my thoughts.

castromiller

Quote from: Willow on July 27, 2015, 11:54:43 AM
Not sure about fact or fiction but lately I have lost patience with Jeff getting to the point of his thoughts (it takes a very long time) then either repeating himself 15x's or having to prove himself verbally for 20 minutes. (Maybe it is just me) Then there is all the time that is wasted while he searching for the next picture which takes "forever". I feel he could have so much more to say if he didn't do the things listed above and it would make my listening more enjoyable. Thank you for giving me this platform to shave my thoughts.
It seems like "Show Prep" is against Jeff's religion because he is never prepared.  Even when they are trying to connect to someone to do a Bigfoot report or an alien report or a Jaberwocky report or whatever, Jeff seems to be unprepared.  He is more enjoyable to listen to than Snoorey though. 

So are the boys from Fresno going to flip out tonight like Vera did last night?

Sounds like the dynamic duo are gonna be on M-F plus the normal Sunday show.

Quote from: malliard on April 03, 2016, 07:34:03 PM
replacing hoagland on drmn?

Sounds like they will continue on as is and go it alone.   Not sure why they left Keith but soon as Art quit they boogied on out.

The goofball boys from Fresno have a good, old fashioned Rods show on right now - for those that have been in Rods withdrawl:

https://livestream.com/accounts/188122

Edit:  We learn that Andew Dice Clay is down with Rods....................