• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

Jackstar

Oh, I didn't listen, I'm just glad you chicas are doing something with your time other than shitposting on Bellgab all day.

Perhaps I will listen later, but I believe in you now.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 11:48:17 PM
Oh, I didn't listen, I'm just glad you chicas are doing something with your time other than shitposting on Bellgab all day.

You were mentioned.

Chine

Quote from: /dev/null on December 04, 2016, 11:41:46 PM
Thought the show was kick ass. I liked the guess the poster segment. :)

Thank you! Thanks to everyone for listening in again and being so supportive.
I'm going to do the guess the poster at the top of each show. It was an idea I got a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it. Glad you enjoyed it and you guessed the BGabbers! That was great.

And thanks for calling in York, Quimby, Jaz and Damon.

Jackstar

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly banned.

Chine

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 11:48:17 PM

You sir, we played games with you in the episode. Heh heh 

(WTC7 won't go away)

Heh heh.

Chine

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2016, 11:58:04 PM
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly banned.

heh heh

Jackstar

Quote from: Chine on December 04, 2016, 11:58:15 PM
(WTC7 won't go away)

Here's my obvious point: anyone who hasn't figured it out by now is a traitor.

I didn't need to call in for that, right? Just shoot me.

Fun show last night ladies. You guys have a fun chemistry with Curtis chiming in as your Baba Booey.  ;D

Really noticed the increased effort you put in last night.

Hope you make this a regular thing.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chine on December 04, 2016, 11:53:38 PM
I'm going to do the guess the poster at the top of each show. It was an idea I got a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it. Glad you enjoyed it and you guessed the BGabbers! That was great.

Was a hoot. I was slightly wrong on the book title. Its "The good psychopaths guide to success" by Kevin Dutton and Andy McNab. Published by Bantam Press.ISBN # 978-0-593-07399-5

Recommended reading for all Bellgabbers.  ;D

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 05, 2016, 08:56:31 AM
Fun show last night ladies. You guys have a fun chemistry with Curtis chiming in as your Baba Booey.  ;D

Thank you for calling in. The callers make the show.

Chine

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2016, 12:00:55 AM
Here's my obvious point: anyone who hasn't figured it out by now is a traitor.

I didn't need to call in for that, right? Just shoot me.

No, you didn't need to call in. Once it is uploaded and it's posted here in the thread, take a listen. It was a fun segment and you were included.

Chine

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 05, 2016, 08:56:31 AM

As IB posted above.. yes! thank you for calling in and sharing your thoughts on the discussion.

gabrielle

I really enjoyed the show Ibby and Chine.  You ladies are very interesting.  Thanks for the fun entertainment.

Chine

Quote from: gabrielle on December 05, 2016, 06:40:27 PM
I really enjoyed the show Ibby and Chine.  You ladies are very interesting.  Thanks for the fun entertainment.

Hey, thanks, Gabrielle! Would love for you to call in sometime if you are ever up to it.

Chine

'Who Posted It' will continue on the next episode.

Heh heh.

Quote from: Chine on December 05, 2016, 08:01:59 PM
'Who Posted It' will continue on the next episode.

Heh heh.

Great.  That was really fun.  I've got to be quicker next time in hopes of earning some art!

Chine

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 05, 2016, 08:05:28 PM
Great.  That was really fun.  I've got to be quicker next time in hopes of earning some art!

Actually, that was a tech issue I was unaware of as it went by fast on your end. I wasn't aware and Curtis informed me of a slight delay from those hearing it in chat. So next time I need to find a better pace in figuring out how the audio goes so those of you in chat have time to guess. This tech part is very new to IB and I. I'll try to get that figured out. :) IB was rocking getting them right!

Uncle Duke

Your interaction with Yorkie during his call was good radio.  You might want to consider a weekly segment where you talk to/interview a different 'gabber and/or listener.  Set it up in advance, talk maybe 15-20 minutes to let us get to know these folks we interact with here.  There are a lot of posters here I'd enjoy hearing the two of you talking with.

damon

Quote from: Chine on December 04, 2016, 11:53:38 PM

I did enjoy the show.

WhiteCrow

Hey der yous Broads is der a link to de archives of yous show?

ask'in fer da friend

WhiteCrow

Oh my goodness .. Gabrielle and Tiger Lily are posting again.. welcome back girls

https://youtu.be/ICkWjdQuK7Q

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 09:43:02 AM
Was a hoot. I was slightly wrong on the book title. Its "The good psychopaths guide to success" by Kevin Dutton and Andy McNab. Published by Bantam Press.ISBN # 978-0-593-07399-5

Recommended reading for all Bellgabbers.  ;D
What, exactly, are you trying to say?

***By the way ladies (broads?); Where is the show posted?  ;)

starrmtn001

Gabby!!!  Hey, Sister, it's so good to see you again! :-* ;D

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of The Broad Cast is posted here.

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 07, 2016, 08:58:52 PM
Praise MV. Oh dear, your new avatar...

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV® Millennium Edition on December 07, 2016, 08:58:52 PM
Thank you kindly, sweet MV. ;)

PRAISE, MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!! Heh, heh, heh. ;D

SredniVashtar

Some things are best passed over in polite silence, but I felt I owed it to my loyal readers to give this thing another listen. Yes, the Thelma and Louise of podcasting (jaz and Red are the Siegfried and Roy, of course) were given another show, despite my vehement protests. The best I can say is that it was the most shambolic episode of cacophonous balls it has ever been my misfortune to sit through. The person now referring to herself as 'Ibby' demonstrated all the broadcasting skills of a drinking fountain, but that not's surprising considering that most of the time she takes calls it's from some grunting senior asking herself what she's wearing.

I can't give a detailed precis of what went on because I must have passed out after about ten minutes, but I came to briefly to hear some person from the north of England (allegedly) telling us all about great child murders of the twentieth century.  I can't wait for next week, when perhaps we'll be treated to a pen portrait of the Stalinist purges, or Bergen-Belsen.