• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why did Art Bell pick Heather Wade?

Started by Dwindling Stacks, October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 01:34:31 PM
do you know what's the story with her story that in some of her posts here she was whining that her family was so poor
that they had very little food to eat, that she was starving to the point that she developed some illness because of it
and on the air she was bragging that her chinese father was very successful business man with chain of groceries stores
/in California I believe/ and that he was chinese mafiosi

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

I believe that she was raised separate from her father.  I only remember hearing about him once when I knew her.

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 17, 2016, 07:56:51 PM
I believe that she was raised separate from her father.  I only remember hearing about him once when I knew her.

So even her own father rejected her -she must give him solid reasons to do this..unless he was same as Art Bell
abandoning his own children.
Also she was not in contact with her own sister Lisa for many many years ,only when Heather was hosting MITD
her long lost sister posted on Heather's fb page and Heather posted back but next day H.W. removed those posts from her fb page. 

P.S. -is Heather Wade her real name (first and last) ?

Quote from: theONE on November 17, 2016, 08:07:17 PM
So even her own father rejected her -she must give him solid reasons to do this..unless he was same as Art Bell
abandoning his own children.
Also she was not in contact with her own sister Lisa for many many years ,only when Heather was hosting MITD
her long lost sister posted on Heather's fb page and Heather posted back but next day H.W. removed those posts from her fb page. 

P.S. -is Heather Wade her real name (first and last) ?
Yes.  Heather Wade is her name.

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on November 17, 2016, 09:42:26 PM
Yes.  Heather Wade is her name.

Thanks.

It was interesting to read in one of her posts here when she was in New York and crossing street got in a fight with a taxi driver.
Total lunatic woman...