• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

slippingaway

Quote from: Robert on August 03, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
I'm not at all disappointed by its demise.  It was performance art, it performed, it made its point by getting around a lot, and its destruction was performance art too.
You gotta be careful who you accept a ride from

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it.

You are a dick...

AppealPlay

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:46:37 PM
I want to be RCH's producer.

Shit, he needs one desperately.  He also needs a broadcasting crash course from Art.

That might entail seeing him wearing only his bolo tie as he does the show.

Robert

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 10:43:27 PMBack to Hitchbot. This thing brought joy to people. Look through its photos from twitter and see what an impact it made. Such an embarrassment that he met violence in the US.
I look at it differently.  Yes, it brought joy to people, but how long before that act wears out?  Having it mugged & disabled in Phila. was just poetry, like you wanna simulate a hitchhiker, OK, let's make it for real & dramatic, sort of.  Nobody hurt, just a machine.  Also a satiric commentary on Phila.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out it'd been arranged.

Beat me to it. I will advise Hoagie to make it so. (since he loves Trek, he will appreciate the joke.) ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:45:10 PM
That's very cool you're going under your real name. I feel like it makes you a person and not a BellGab thing. I think it's a good move as she couldn't be a better liaison between Art and the AB Universe.

(First person I thought of during the announcement was White Crow  ;D )

Hey Heather ... Send me those pictures Babe :-* :-*

Your number one 'creepy' fan!

Sabu2K

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it.

You'll get hate for this but i agree.

trostol

Quote from: Robert on August 03, 2015, 10:48:23 PM
I look at it differently.  Yes, it brought joy to people, but how long before that act wears out?  Having it mugged & disabled in Phila. was just poetry, like you wanna simulate a hitchhiker, OK, let's make it for real & dramatic, sort of.  Nobody hurt, just a machine.  Also a satiric commentary on Phila.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out it'd been arranged.

whats strange about it is ..it's not like it happened in a bad area of the city lol

ShayP

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:47:24 PM
That might entail seeing him wearing only his bolo tie as he does the show.

I can live with that.  I'll just counter with a speedo.  6'3 320lb guy in a speedo.  IMAGINE!  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 10:49:32 PM
So do I. You'd have to fistfight me over that position.

I already anticipated this by planning on asking (Redacted) to teach me how to fistfight.

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 03, 2015, 10:49:31 PM
You'll get hate for this but i agree.

Yeah, and those are her EXACT words about the springboard, from one of the cliquecasts.