• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sredni Vashtar (Missing in Action)

Started by AZZERAE, August 07, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 12:53:03 PM
Right on. Its nothing but a lap dog, it knows no better, can't think for itself. Pity it.
Pity is not in my inventory.  Although, mercy, that's in my inventory.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 12:56:12 PM
We're friends.

Heh.

Y'know, I'm heartened by the fact you actually came to my defence, and noted how I'm barely allowed to do anything, but the little lap dog can shit and piss where it wants. At least I know its not in my head.

AZZERAE

No more memes allowed from me! I guess I'll stick to text ... If nobody minds.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
Sredni played into my fears, deceived and manipulated me. He drew attention to certain posts I’d made, and framed them in a manner that was less than altruistic. He took me out of context and may even have reported posts of mine ... posts which are tame compared to the regulars around here. He lied about me, made out that someone else was using my account. I only realised his falsehoods when it was too late ... he took advantage of me in a compromised state, and new full well what he was doing. Fuck him.

But if he does come back, no biggy.

I don't know to which one of your personalities I'm now speaking but you should know that BellGab ain't no place to go for psychiatric counseling, emotional support or on-line dating.  Spread the word amongst yourselves. 

AZZERAE

I could write this entire board under the table, but I'm usually not one to brag. Silly me for slipping up with a few non-sequiturs. Huh.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 01:02:15 PM
I don't know to which one of your personalities I'm now speaking but you should know that BellGab ain't no place to go for psychiatric counseling, emotional support or on-line dating.  Spread the word amongst yourselves.
LOL.  Careful, they might come after you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

You're just speaking to me. Contrary to popular belief, I'm a person (yes just one). Don't buy in to Hollywood's depiction of the cartoonish schizo, and Manson was just a fraud. BellGab is great comic relief, and having a sense of humour works wonders for the mind. You and I have had our differences, but we're able to set them aside, right? Very funny what you did there with the referring to multiple ids. That's a common misconception though.

I dunno why I expected more from a knee-jerk faux conservative with pretend opinions that'd make a hack fall backwards. That's me saying go fuck yourself nicely. Dickhole.

AZZERAE

Let's face it - I'll be gone soon. If not banned, I'd have "slipped" off a high rise, ruined some millionaires Porsche with my innards. Have blasted the back of my head off. Bled out after a slice-up session. Swallowed a big bottle of pills. Take ya pick. And savour my demise. You know you want to.

AZZERAE

I'm only trying to even the playing field, seeing as though I "had a go at Sredni" while he was not around. Hope you're happy K. Dubb.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 01:21:55 PM
I'm only trying to even the playing field, seeing as though I "had a go at Sredni" while he was not around. Hope you're happy K. Dubb.

Oh, very!  Now that I am suitably bereft I will come join you in your dark corner curating disturbing imagery and posting dire imprecations against the species as a whole and Marines in particular.

Too bad about the kringle.  This is damn good coffee, though!

VC

Is this character a LARP or someone's Sock Puppet Alter or attached to a known BG-Human in the UK always posting under this one account?

Theories? History?

#AskingForAFriend

WildCard

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 01:02:35 PM
I could write this entire board under the table, but I'm usually not one to brag.

Maybe, "under the table", doesn't mean the same thing in your country but that's not a brag. So could Metron, 26 Genders, Karo, etc.

A little of you goes a long way. That goes double for Metron.

Bellgab's like any other drug - the less you do it, the better it is when you do do it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
SV is making hajj this year.  If you look closely you can pick him out. off...

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 02:43:34 PM
Maybe, "under the table", doesn't mean the same thing in your country but that's not a brag. So could Metron, 26 Genders, Karo, etc.

A little of you goes a long way. That goes double for Metron.

Bellgab's like any other drug - the less you do it, the better it is when you do do it.
By that measure you should have a karma score in the Bartastic range by now...and yet...

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 02:01:26 PM
Is this character a LARP or someone's Sock Puppet Alter or attached to a known BG-Human in the UK always posting under this one account?

Theories? History?

#AskingForAFriend

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:32:20 AM
Don't have to.  You are in shitting in every thread I visit.

Au contraire! You always initiate the discussion with me. I don’t mind though. It gives me another opportunity to remind younof what a pathetic waste of space you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 12:53:03 PM
Right on. Its nothing but a lap dog, it knows no better, can't think for itself. Pity it.

So, you’re saying that your mom is still a gianormous whore then? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 12:57:14 PM
Pity is not in my inventory.  Although, mercy, that's in my inventory.

Faggotry is always at the top of your larder, Nancy.

pyewacket

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 14, 2019, 11:18:43 AM
Are we to pick on Shreddie now that he is unable to defend himself?  How dreadfully unsporting!  Can I have a go?

Shreddie may be an indefensible human being, but some of us would still like him to come back.

Oh Shreddie - you left us before we were ready!

You thought your quips were as sharp as a machete,
when in reality, were about as edgy as limp spaghetti.

All the kids are crying, "Don't be deady, Shreddie!"
We're not ready to let you go- yeti.

I know it's not a good poem, but I am sad because he's not here to call me Eva no more!

I am leaving the room and closing the door-

Quoth the Raven- Nevermore!!!  :'( :'( :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2019, 06:47:01 AM
Shreddie may be an indefensible human being, but some of us would still like him to come back.

I know it's not a good poem, but I am sad because he's not here to call me Eva no more!

Oh Pye thank you it is a lovely poem and, if he were here, I'm sure he'd tell you just how lovely it is!  I feel awful for teasing him about his weight, the poor sensitive thing -- he might bear argument reasonably well, but never ridicule.  I don't know which of us delivered the coup de gras but I am quite sure that's what did him in.

If he returns, I promise I shall never mention his burgeoning girth again.  In fact, I will sponsor an Acceptance thread where we all post pictures of our squishy bits for only supportive commentary, and pity the fool who dares to snicker!

My only consolation is that we may have helped him a little with his baking.  He might be a loathsome creature and I despise everything he stands for, but there is no reason he should not have a decent muffin once in a while.

VC

Well, at least this is some kind of contemptuous love/hate affair with some people, real and/or imagined, that love to shake and bake.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 01:19:50 PM
Let's face it - I'll be gone soon. If not banned, I'd have "slipped" off a high rise, ruined some millionaires Porsche with my innards. Have blasted the back of my head off. Bled out after a slice-up session. Swallowed a big bottle of pills. Take ya pick. And savour my demise. You know you want to.

Threatening suicide online is not the best way to win friends and influence people.  Most see it as an attempt to hold those who piss you off responsible for whatever happens to you instead of yourself.   I don't doubt that you possess above average and maybe even superior intelligence so you understand full well that trying to take compassionate people emotionally hostage never works for long.  It would be sad if you decided to act out the "Goodbye Cruel World" melodrama but in the end it is the ultimate selfish act and only you would be responsible for the waste of human potential and emotional devastation of those close to you.   Not only that but with Christmas coming it would reflect unfavorably on the reputations of the psychiatric institutions and care givers who have earnestly tried to help you and effect their bottom lines. 

(Click on the image below)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 15, 2019, 11:39:01 AM
Threatening suicide online is not the best way to win friends and influence people.  Most see it as an attempt to hold those who piss you off responsible for whatever happens to you instead of yourself.   I don't doubt that you possess above average and maybe even superior intelligence so you understand full well that trying to take compassionate people emotionally hostage never works for long.  It would be sad if you decided to act out the "Goodbye Cruel World" melodrama but in the end it is the ultimate selfish act and only you would be responsible for the waste of human potential and emotional devastation of those close to you.   Not only that but with Christmas coming it would reflect unfavorably on the reputations of the psychiatric institutions and care givers who have earnestly tried to help you and effect their bottom lines.

In all sincerity, I didn't intend to take any of the compassionate souls on this board emotionally hostage. Illustrating what effect me toying with and documenting felo de se has on others is a much needed wake up call.

For all our disagreements over the time we've been acquainted (respectful and otherwise) these words have touched me the deepest. I'll think twice before being so flippant with the gift life is.

pyewacket

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 15, 2019, 07:58:44 AM
Oh Pye thank you it is a lovely poem and, if he were here, I'm sure he'd tell you just how lovely it is!  I feel awful for teasing him about his weight, the poor sensitive thing -- he might bear argument reasonably well, but never ridicule.  I don't know which of us delivered the coup de gras but I am quite sure that's what did him in.

*sniffle* I did my best, K_Dubb- it was from the heart- what's left of it. He has ripped it out so many times.

I feel so awful- I may have gone too far with that hideous chimera crack awhile back.

If he returns, I promise I shall never mention his burgeoning girth again.  In fact, I will sponsor an Acceptance thread where we all post pictures of our squishy bits for only supportive commentary, and pity the fool who dares to snicker!

Oh my- Bellgab may never be the same!

If he doesn't come back in two or three weeks, we should start checking sideshows and traveling circuses to see if he has been snatched up and taken away. 

My only consolation is that we may have helped him a little with his baking.  He might be a loathsome creature and I despise everything he stands for, but there is no reason he should not have a decent muffin once in a while.

This is true- perhaps when he gets hungry, he'll find his way back to us.

If anything, at least he'll have something to read if he does.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 14, 2019, 09:47:11 PM
Faggotry is always at the top of your larder, Nancy.
Just where it should be, by any other name.

Jojo

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2019, 06:47:01 AM

Did anyone check the name change thread? 

Sredni Vashtar is a great poster.  Of course, everyone has their differences, but that's normal.  Please come back, SV.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2019, 12:03:11 PM

*sniffle* I did my best, K_Dubb- it was from the heart- what's left of it. He has ripped it out so many times.

"Sniffle?"  Are you sniffling?  There's no sniffling in BellGab.  :D

Quote from: pyewacket on August 15, 2019, 12:03:11 PM
This is true- perhaps when he gets hungry, he'll find his way back to us.

Has anyone tried leaving a babka out on the back step?

https://youtu.be/cx2Sps9aMcY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Tangerine on August 15, 2019, 12:37:14 PM

Sredni Vashtar is a great poster...Please come back, SV.

I'm contemplating making you the first Mrs Vashtar. I've been visiting my people in Afghanistan (or Bangladesh) recently and they've started asking uncomfortable questions about my relationship with my two young friends Mahmood and Zaheer. I can't understand a bloody word they're saying, of course, but the way they keep pointing at me and speaking in high-pitched voices tells me I might be perilously close to exposure. Therefore I need a convincing cover story.

Physically I'm nothing to write home about. I barely scrape three feet in my Cuban heels and I need two separate scales to weigh my big doughy ass (600 pounds, give or take). Basically I'm like a brown mozzarella ball with vestigial flippers attached. It's going to be what they call in Italy a 'mariage blanc', although you'll have to bounce up and down on me a bit to satisfy my relatives on the wedding night. Pay no attention to the viewing gallery, they paid good money to see it and they all carry scimitars.

On the up side, I am sixteenth in line to a goat ranch just outside Kabul. You're one decent blood feud away from every girl's dream!. You can kiss goodbye to insecure, poorly paid agency work, and say hello to a life of keeping the wolves off at night with a wooden paddle. If that's not good enough, I also have a small but significant stake in a carpet factory in the heart of glamorous Mogadishu. You can help with the management side. Frankly the sweated labour isn't sweating nearly enough for my liking and they're starting to demand things like 5 minute lunch breaks. When I tell them to work 25 hour days I don't want to hear any more of their 'Missy Vasster, ees impossibull!' So get in there with a bayonet and reason with them.

I know we've had our differences in the past. I may have called you a man, and mad as a snake, but your touching appeal moved what passes for my heart. I don't want to be disinherited and it's a stressful time seeing Mahmood through eighth grade while trying to keep social services from sniffing about. I may be loathsome by any conceivable metric but I doubt I'll last more than a couple of years anyway. My last trip to the bathroom took two weeks to complete successfully so I think your wipe stick duties may not go on too long.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2019, 02:08:41 PM
You can kiss goodbye to insecure, poorly paid agency work, and say hello to a life of keeping the wolves off at night with a wooden paddle.

heh heh