• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2019, 12:33:05 PM
The Democrats are really becoming unhinged.
https://www.wnky.com/man-accused-of-pulling-gun-on-couple-wearing-maga-hats/ 

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/Man-arrested-after-alleged-incident-at-Sams-Club-in-Bowling-Green-505971901.html
It's one reason why I don't put bumper stickers on my car.  You never know what's going to set-off some nutcase and there's too many of them out there.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on February 20, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
You never know what's going to set-off some nutcase

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on February 20, 2019, 01:05:17 PM
[attachment=1,msg1316149]
In the immortal words of MV, "heh, heh, heh."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 20, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
It's one reason why I don't put bumper stickers on my car.  You never know what's going to set-off some nutcase and there's too many of them out there.

At a minimum folks will key your vehicle etc if they see a sticker they don't like. Interesting I never have seen this happen to people's cars with Obama, Beto, or whatever stickers. The vandalism and attacks are almost purely one-sided: have a Bush, NRA, sticker but ESPECIALLY have a Trump sticker. Plus who wants to ruin their vehicle by putting adhesive stickers on it anyway?

Then again, there is the other option. Like the guy who drives a truck around town here. Somehow I see it all over at various places. He has stickers and hand-written slogans all over it. Including some plywood he stands up in the truck bed. Pictures of AR-15s, exhortations to legalese weed, "911 Was An InsideJob," ominous Bible verses, Anti-Obama rhetorical phrases, anti-banker statements, and such. I think everybody, including cops, just say "I'm going not to mess with this guy." At best, it will be a lot of paperwork. At worst, it might involve a SWAT stand-off situation.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 20, 2019, 03:22:28 PM
the guy who drives a truck around town here. Somehow I see it all over at various places. He has stickers and hand-written slogans all over it. Including some plywood he stands up in the truck bed. Pictures of AR-15s, exhortations to legalese weed, "911 Was An InsideJob," ominous Bible verses, Anti-Obama rhetorical phrases, anti-banker statements, and such. I think everybody, including cops, just say

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 10:27:15 AM
Aw! He can’t handle being proven wrong about the Bush dynasty and now he’s going to cry about it. :D

Keerist!  Could you two closet queens be any more tedious??!!  Your unending competition to see who is BG's top fag is sucking the oxygen out of this and other threads that you find it necessary to shit post on.  You both are uninteresting humorless drones who apparently have no life outside of BG which is sad to be sure but not something with which to burden others.  Why don't you just make arrangements to meet somewhere and settle the question by way of a bitch slapping contest so as to spare the rest of us your bilious back and forth?  It's only the right thing to do. 

pate

Prolly based SAs, das boot...

Nautical Shore

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 21, 2019, 12:19:24 AM
Why don't you just make arrangements to meet somewhere and settle the question by way of a bitch slapping contest so as to spare the rest of us your bilious back and forth?

It's the same guy.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 21, 2019, 12:39:07 AM
It's the same guy.

Who knew??!!  Damndest case of self hate I've ever seen.  We used to get a better class of gay around here.  Much less neurotic and driven to attention seeking. 

WildCard

https://youtu.be/s5NdbwFBRok

I'm looking at all these jubilant Trump fans and thinking,
"What happened? I don't even know who you are anymore."
And they're looking at us, thinking, "Fag."

ItsOver

Bill Maher.  Just another deep state stooge.  May as well be listening to old recordings of a Radio Moscow broadcast.

Tinfoil_Helm

Depressing to hear that Donald's "lie count" is now up to 9,000.  9,000.  And people support this oaf.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Brody on March 20, 2019, 10:16:06 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1108335293671845888

LOL

Every once in a while you just gotta remind yourself that shit is coming from the PRESIDENT of our country.  Shit is WEIRD to think about.  Hell, they used to really respect us around the world too... sigh.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 20, 2019, 02:03:44 PM
Hell, they used to really respect us around the world too... sigh.

[attachment=1]

Has it occurred to you that her husband might actually be an asshole? What happened to Trump being sexist, did that page from your playbook fall out of your looseleaf binder?

Jackstar

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 20, 2019, 02:03:44 PM
Every once in a while you just gotta remind yourself that shit is coming from the PRESIDENT of our country.  Shit is WEIRD to think about.

[attachment=1]

Because STANDARDS.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Jackstar on March 20, 2019, 03:26:27 PM
[attachment=1,msg1318956]

Has it occurred to you that her husband might actually be an asshole? What happened to Trump being sexist, did that page from your playbook fall out of your looseleaf binder?

You've got all the talking points down, eh?!  Sure, maybe he's an asshole.  I know that Trump cultists MUST ALWAYS go for the defense, but I wasn't actually talking about Kellyanne or the hubby.  Just think it's surreal that he is STILL smearing McCain and throwing a bitch-fit about Saturday Night Live.  And a re-run, no less!

Just stop and take Kushner's dick out of your mouth for a sec and think about it.  That shit is weird and embarrassing.  No need for excuses or a, "But Hillary!", the shit is weird.  He should knock it off and his cult should quit cheering on the gross stuff. 

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Jackstar on March 20, 2019, 03:33:02 PM
[attachment=1,msg1318958]

Because STANDARDS.

LBJ playing with his dogs is akin to Trump wanting to fuck his daughter or smearing Gold Star families or any other new lows we're experiencing now?!  Wait 'til you find out that Barack Obama had a dog, you are gonna lose your GODDAMN MIND, haha...