• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TAH DAH!

Started by EvB, March 17, 2009, 11:56:01 AM

EvB

Frys Girl

CONGRATS!!!!! They're lucky to have you! live long and prosper.

EvB

And THANK YOU (and Centurion) for the essay feedback.  My GPA is fine ( 3.5+ ) my recommendations stellar (lucky me - I'm a good net worker) but those essays can seem pretty daunting. 

You live in Mass? No wonder you're a liberal!  ;D

Also, CONGRATS!

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on March 17, 2009, 06:09:55 PM
You live in Mass? No wonder you're a liberal!  ;D

Also, CONGRATS!

It's in the air  ;D

Hahaha, procrastination partner jumps back into the fire.  I guess I better expect those random PMs @ 3 & 4 in the morning, somewhere around holiday time.  I actually prefer the winter ones - they're cozier.

3:45am, anytime
"Hey you, you doing work?"
"Not really; I just started studying for 8 exams I have today. What the fuck you doin' online at this time?"
"Oh, I'm half-way through a 10,000 page essay I'm doing on declining levels of Victorian educational standards for left-handed town criers (during the period of 1849 to 1962), and the phenomenon's coinciding with, links to, and reciprocal impact on both the rise in grey-belly marmots on southern India's western coast, and the restrictions on Beirlein sage in German sausages comprised of both pork and veal.  Yah, it's due a 10am."
"Nice, Nice."

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 17, 2009, 11:56:01 AM
Just got the word - I'm IN!

I think we can all say we knew it would be so for you, you did the work, you deserve it, you did it!!!

EvB

BWahahahahaa PHAN!

And, in case anyone is wondering - while the quote below is obviously a parody - it ain't so far from wrong!

Quote3:45am, anytime
"Hey you, you doing work?"
"Not really; I just started studying for 8 exams I have today. What the fuck you doin' online at this time?"
"Oh, I'm half-way through a 10,000 page essay I'm doing on declining levels of Victorian educational standards for left-handed town criers (during the period of 1849 to 1962), and the phenomenon's coinciding with, links to, and reciprocal impact on both the rise in grey-belly marmots on southern India's western coast, and the restrictions on Beirlein sage in German sausages comprised of both pork and veal.  Yah, it's due a 10am."
"Nice, Nice."

Frys Girl

Quote from: Alexander the Least on March 18, 2009, 07:43:09 AM
Congratulations! I assume by your link that you are in a masters program involving educational aspects of media. I have been director of media production and classroom support at a junior college for the last 31 years. I also taught Art History for ten of those years. If I can be of any help to you please call on me for such support.
So many cool, talented people are on this forum. Also some of schlubs like me. Interesting. Good balance.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on March 18, 2009, 07:58:03 AM
So many cool, talented people are on this forum. Also some of schlubs like me. Interesting. Good balance.

You are FAR from being a SCHLUB -- and you are unworthy of that kind of self deprecation!   :-*