• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

William Henry

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 08:36:31 AM

Boomer

He's baaaak tonight.... I only wonder what concoction dream he had this time. Everytime he has one he writes a book about it, the problem is the exciting new discovery is covered in one chapter and the other eleven chapters is the same crap he's covered in other books or just filler. This guy just runs a newage gin mill and won't get a real job.

EvB

Quote from: Boomer on March 04, 2009, 08:36:31 AM
He's baaaak tonight.... I only wonder what concoction dream he had this time. Everytime he has one he writes a book about it, the problem is the exciting new discovery is covered in one chapter and the other eleven chapters is the same crap he's covered in other books or just filler. This guy just runs a newage gin mill and won't get a real job.

That's the sad part.  Snake oil sellers and pseudo-science hacks don't NEED real jobs.  They make enough with their smoke and mirrors.

Sad, very sad, particularly with real work for people with a real work ethic getting herder to find.

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 04, 2009, 11:40:57 AM
That's the sad part.  Snake oil sellers and pseudo-science hacks don't NEED real jobs. 

Because they work for the government!

exC2Cfan

The next time William Henry is on C2C or you listen to him on one of his, sadly, frequent appearances on Whitley Strieber's show, I challenge you to make any sense out of anything that he says. He's a babbling idiot who can weave grand and elaborate constructs about time, space, God--you name it--out of absolutely nothing. I can't stand this guy.

EvB

Quote from: exC2Cfan on March 14, 2009, 01:58:21 PM
The next time William Henry is on C2C or you listen to him on one of his, sadly, frequent appearances on Whitley Strieber's show, I challenge you to make any sense out of anything that he says. He's a babbling idiot who can weave grand and elaborate constructs about time, space, God--you name it--out of absolutely nothing. I can't stand this guy.

For me, that's true of virtually all of Streiber's guests and at least 90% of GNs - they pull stuff out of their asses, and expect people to take it seriously.  I've known psychotics whose ramblings seem more anchored in some reality, even if symbolic, than these people.  The only thing amazing about them is how the hell they ever manged to make a name for themseles.

Boomer

Quote from: exC2Cfan on March 14, 2009, 01:58:21 PM
He's a babbling idiot who can weave grand and elaborate constructs about time, space, God--you name it--out of absolutely nothing.
What?!

"OH SAY IT AIN'T SO"
I had to piss away money on three of his books to find that out.