• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

AZZERAE

"Since everybody knows where I live anyway I thought this might help some understand my problem. The blue house is mine and the brown house to the left is my Guest house/Studio, to the left of that is BLM land. (Open Desert) when working I have to walk between them. The entire thing is fenced."

- Art Bell

There's the problem.

Fix it.

BellBoy

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 18, 2015, 04:22:35 AM
"I'm leaving."

""No, you're not."

"Oh, okay."

BellGab and Art are like an old married couple.

You're absolutely right. What Art did last week was actually an act of love, befitting the relationship of an old, married couple...
He was simply engaging us all, in a little "hallway sex".

Gruntled

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2015, 07:26:37 PM
While I believe Ed Dames is a complete fraud, it's probably not enough reason to arrest him.
Lol
first post I read at 6am
:)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Segundus on December 17, 2015, 07:26:58 PM
I have never been one to idolize a human without question.  No good comes from such an attitude.  Maybe, to have such an attitude as an adult it would have been necessary to have been reared in a repressive 'don't question' religion in my youth or believed that, as a woman, I should 'know my place'.  These things never happened to me so I do not stop my mind from wandering into areas that others may be too much in denial to wade into.  I don't mean to offend, but I think asking questions is healthy, no matter where it leads.
Get out of my head! This is exactly how I feel about this. Also before people start ranting about how long I have been here, since 2012.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: brig on December 17, 2015, 08:52:28 PM
Have you tried just refreshing the page every 10 minutes?  That's what I do.....there's several new posts to read each time  ;D

That's what got me kicked out of the Godlike Productions conspiracy forum.  Great site, chock full of nuts. This place is starting to remind me of that one.  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Segundus on December 17, 2015, 07:45:39 PM
You're projecting. 

I do not hero-worship.  Searching for truth should never be offensive.  Art is a public figure.  His life is much more open for viewing than yours.  The boundaries are set differently.  I am questioning his version of what happened and see that certain of his actions may not substantiate his public posture.  That should not be considered offensive, but clarifying.
Who are you and are you free next Friday? Just kidding. This is a great way to put things for those of us who dare to question any of this or cancel our subscription. OMG heaven forbid we don't toe the party line.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 18, 2015, 03:34:05 AM
Hmmm, that's not exactly what he said in here when asked. The plot thickens. Stop pissing about Art and get back on the radio.

No, he never said he wanted to be off of the air. He was pushed off the air. How easily one wants to say he was pushed is another matter, but I can't really believe that Art asked for the convenience of a "stalker", etc.  Whether he heard a firecracker or a gun shot, he fell to the ground. We know this because Heather took photos.  Paranoia or no, he reacted to something that frightened him.  He's 70, has a bad back, should be taking better care not to fall and (possibly break a hip).  He could have NOT done that to himself, and still called in the cavalry (aka po-po). 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 05:51:35 AM
You're absolutely right. What Art did last week was actually an act of love, befitting the relationship of an old, married couple...
He was simply engaging us all, in a little "hallway sex".

So that's what that scene in Christmas Vacation was all about!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 17, 2015, 10:05:34 PM
OK, so let me think this through.  No trace without a court order?  What would the police need to get a court order?  At least a police report (as opposed to just "on record"?), including a formal criminal complaint filed by the victim?  So did Art preclude the possibility of the police determining the identity of the caller by refusing to file a formal report/complaint?
You better stop asking questions here sir. You'll get called an asshole, told you like fisting, and God knows what else. Just a tip. And catsmile before you say just the tip....LOL.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:41:52 AM
No, he never said he wanted to be off of the air. He was pushed off the air. How easily one wants to say he was pushed is another matter, but I can't really believe that Art asked for the convenience of a "stalker", etc.  Whether he heard a firecracker or a gun shot, he fell to the ground. We know this because Heather took photos.  Paranoia or no, he reacted to something that frightened him.  He's 70, has a bad back, should be taking better care not to fall and (possibly break a hip).  He could have NOT done that to himself, and still called in the cavalry (aka po-po).

Yeah we all know that old story by now love, I'm referring to the " if the jerk is caught I'll be back" comment.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:43:53 AM
You better stop asking questions here sir. You'll get called an asshole, told you like fisting, and God knows what else. Just a tip. And catsmile before you say just the tip....LOL.

The tide turns here so quickly I can never figure out if we're in Happy Hour or not.  One minute we're all supposed to dump on Art, and the next, the complete opposite.

Here's what I think:

https://youtu.be/GWWXsYtbkc0

BellBoy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:31:21 AM
Get out of my head! This is exactly how I feel about this. Also before people start ranting about how long I have been here, since 2012.

OK, so you can (arguably) pass the 'old-fag' test. ::)

The next levels of the "Official BellGab Forum Non-Troll, Non-Ignore, Post-Worthy Member Status" vetting procedures, are as follows:

1: The "I have listened to every word that Art Bell has ever spoken over the radio" test.

(and the most important one of all)

2: The "I, quite obviously, love Art Bell more than you... you horrible, horrible human being" test.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 18, 2015, 06:46:43 AM
Yeah we all know that old story by now love, I'm referring to the " if the jerk is caught I'll be back" comment.

I doubt he will be, either.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:48:53 AM
I doubt he will be, either.

:( You mean there's not a nationwide manhunt? Well, that's bullshit...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:48:49 AM

The next levels of the "Official BellGab Forum Non-Troll, Non-Ignore, Post-Worthy Member Status" vetting procedures, are as follows:

1: The "I have listened to every word that Art Bell has ever spoken over the radio" test.

2: The "I, quite obviously, love Art Bell more than you... you horrible, horrible human being" test.

I'm confused about what I am.

My father in law is the one who turned my husband and I on to AB back in the late 90's, so we've been listening since then. But I haven't doused myself in the wonders of the BellGab community until recently- this year, in fact. I'm bummed as f-k that he's off the air, but can't say I've heard every word he's ever uttered, either.  I don't do evp shows, shows about shadow people, or anything about sound consciousness. (That shit bores me. Sorry).  But I hate the alternative.. so ...  should I just f-k off and die? Or can I hang with the worthy?  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:48:49 AM

1. Listened to Art since 1997. I am 40 tomorrow and I worked afternoons is how I found him. (Clearly that does not qualify me)
2. Just no. LOL.
2a. I want to be an old dyke not and old fag, sir. Thank you and good day. Oh and remember.

"Art you da man!"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 06:52:55 AM
:( You mean there's not a nationwide manhunt? Well, that's bullshit...

With all of the bitching here, you'd think a mafia would have been formed already! I picture something like the scenes from The Monster or Frankenstein, where the villagers have their shot guns, and torches are a blazing!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:52:56 AM
I'm confused about what I am.

My father in law is the one who turned my husband and I on to AB back in the late 90's, so we've been listening since then. But I haven't doused myself in the wonders of the BellGab community until recently- this year, in fact. I'm bummed as f-k that he's off the air, but can't say I've heard every word he's ever uttered, either.  I don't do evp shows, shows about shadow people, or anything about sound consciousness. (That shit bores me. Sorry).  But I hate the alternative.. so ...  should I just f-k off and die? Or can I hang with the worthy?  ;D
I will vouch for you. But this may cause the fuck off and die to increase, and it may not. And what troubles me most, since when is bellgab all nice and flowery? Isn't that the Belle Haven thread?

gabrielle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:55:11 AM
I will vouch for you. But this may cause the fuck off and die to increase, and it may not. And what troubles me most, since when is bellgab all nice and flowery? Isn't that the Belle Haven thread?

:) :)   Hugs to all.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: gabrielle on December 18, 2015, 06:56:12 AM
:) :)   Hugs to all.
LMAO where is my bacon and coffee, dammit! Don't go half way now.  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:55:11 AM

Is that where the chicks are supposed to post? I haven't been in there, I'm afraid.  :o

BellBoy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:53:14 AM
1. Listened to Art since 1997. I am 40 tomorrow and I worked afternoons is how I found him. (Clearly that does not qualify me)
2. Just no. LOL.
2a. I want to be an old dyke not and old fag, sir. Thank you and good day. Oh and remember.

"Art you da man!"

No offense intended, you old dyke, you. ;) I was merely incorporating in a bit of 'chan-speak' to help bring our newest forum-members up to speed in a manner they might more easily understand. Don't even get me started on all of the 'name-fagging' going on around here! ;)

Oh, and apparently, you missed the memo. It's now:

"You da man, Art!"

(followed by the now ubiquitous)

"Heather is the best second best broadcaster, ever!"

(but seriously, has anyone else but me, noticed that it sure is 'summer' in here?)

Ms. C

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:54:43 AM
With all of the bitching here, you'd think a mafia would have been formed already! I picture something like the scenes from The Monster or Frankenstein, where the villagers have their shot guns, and torches are a blazing!
Yeah, unfortunate, but true.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:59:46 AM
Is that where the chicks are supposed to post? I haven't been in there, I'm afraid.  :o
LOL. Not exactly. Belle Haven was a show that featured Nancy Birnes and Rose Girl. It was on 3-5 am I believe, I never listened live as I am east coast. Anyway the show folded and since the thread is where all the niceness of bellgab gathers to offer each other pics of coffee and bacon and breakfast. They always are sweet and kind to one another. Occasionally one of us outsiders wanders in there and then we quickly wander back out. Gabrielle is a Belle Haven poster.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:01:58 AM
No offense intended, you old dyke, you. ;) I was merely incorporating in a bit of 'chan-speak' to help bring our newest forum-members up to speed in a manner they might more easily understand.  ;)

And apparently, you missed the memo. It's now:

"You da man, Art!"

which may be a stretch. I'm not saying she's terrible or anything, and her guests are interesting.. for the most part.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:01:58 AM
No offense intended, you old dyke, you. ;) I was merely incorporating in a bit of 'chan-speak' to help bring our newest forum-members up to speed in a manner they might more easily understand.  ;)

And apparently, you missed the memo. It's now:

"You da man, Art!"

Don't forget to tell her about Falkie. You aren't a true bellgabber unless you know about that. And you need to get into at least one flame war with someone. But that usually happens naturally.

Regarding Heather I really like her personally, as broadcaster it will take time. Like anyone else. Am I paying for someone to learn, nope. That would be like asking people to pay to listen to me, and that is laughable. Sounds like every other paranormal podcast out there now except it costs money to listen to.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 06:57:46 AM
LMAO where is my bacon and coffee, dammit! Don't go half way now.  ;)

There's a fresh pot of coffee on the counter now, and serenity has breakfast ready, pancakes, bacon and and omlets.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2015, 07:06:41 AM
There's a fresh pot of coffee on the counter now, and serenity has breakfast ready, pancakes, bacon and and omlets.  ;D
Do you have any vegan options, I'm asking for a friend ;)

BellBoy

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 07:03:22 AM
which may be a stretch. I'm not saying she's terrible or anything, and her guests are interesting.. for the most part.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 07:04:52 AM
Don't forget to tell her about Falkie. You aren't a true bellgabber unless you know about that. And you need to get into at least one flame war with someone. But that usually happens naturally.

Regarding Heather I really like her personally, as broadcaster it will take time. Like anyone else. Am I paying for someone to learn, nope. That would be like asking people to pay to listen to me, and that is laughable. Sounds like every other paranormal podcast out there now except it costs money to listen to.

But seriously! If we just blow enough sunshine and smoke up her ass, she'll be just as good as Art and no one will notice that everything has actually, gone completely to shit.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 18, 2015, 07:08:28 AM
Do you have any vegan options, I'm asking for a friend ;)

I'll ask serenity if he can make a vegan breakfast.  wr250 only makes bacon.