• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 17, 2018, 04:24:31 PM
He will get a few donations from people like Erin F and the Feral cat lady. And it will drive him out of his mind trying to get more. He will soon demand them just to consider answering posts.
It will be funny for a bit.

So he's on again tonight, aye? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
I don't talk to master sendapants anymore.  He thinks it's because he banned me, but alas, I am not banned.  YouTube unbanned me.  I don't talk to him because I don't want to, because I think he's an asshole.

I used to feel sorry for him, thinking he's some sort of mentally challenged poor ol fella, but I came to realize that he is just an asshole.

Brig, is this really true? Until my doubts of recently I always felt sorry for George. "Mentally challenged"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 17, 2018, 06:08:36 PM
7pm pt. 5 bucks if someone brings up the Amish

George said he wants to talk about what he and others want to talk about. Hope so! Oh yeah I'm banned for life.

https://youtu.be/jmJihWGKAO8

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 17, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
George said he wants to talk about what he and others want to talk about. Hope so! Oh yeah I'm banned for life.

https://youtu.be/jmJihWGKAO8
I would enjoy a show with a cohost...
Falkie’s personal caregiver
or the Ratty Patty blow up Doll
or the slow Kathy FLESHY MUTANT LOVE DOLL

LOL
(and an added plus would be...they could keep the show going during George’s “personal technical issues breaks”)

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
I don't talk to master sendapants anymore.  He thinks it's because he banned me, but alas, I am not banned.  YouTube unbanned me.  I don't talk to him because I don't want to, because I think he's an asshole.

I used to feel sorry for him, thinking he's some sort of mentally challenged poor ol fella, but I came to realize that he is just an asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 17, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
TRY TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS that are closer to his age.

There are no 400 pound people who are Senda's age.  They have all died gasping and clutching their chests like Maroney.  Sendapants should already be dead but somehow he manages to survive in spite of his condition.  He's like the Stephen Hawking of fat people.

Lilith

arite, so, I'm brewing a pot of coffee for this, it better be good.

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
arite, so, I'm brewing a pot of coffee for this, it better be good.

By "good" I assume you means he blows a gasket.  Try getting everyone in chat to pretend that they can't hear him or his messages and then start having a "private" conversation about how you all think he's faking his disability for the free money.  Nothing gets ol' Sendapants flywheel spun up quite like that topic.

LATE as always  !
OK...
WHO put malware on his computer this time ?
LOL

or maybe the Newport smoking BLACK MAN set all his clocks back one hour ?

The Guy From Pittsburgh used to live in the Haight/Ashbury area of San Fran in the 60's?

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on March 17, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
By "good" I assume you means he blows a gasket.  Try getting everyone in chat to pretend that they can't hear him or his messages and then start having a "private" conversation about how you all think he's faking his disability for the free money.  Nothing gets ol' Sendapants flywheel spun up quite like that topic.

It's pretty good so far, but I like hearing him loose his temper in the midst of Sewergab shoutouts best.

Lilith

It sounds like he might have spilt something on his computer mic, or bumped it, sounds like his computer mic is shot.

AND YOU GUYS CAN TELL HIM I SAID THAT IF YOU WANT TO :D

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
It sounds like he might have spilt something on his computer mic, or bumped it, sounds like his computer mic is shot.

AND YOU GUYS CAN TELL HIM I SAID THAT IF YOU WANT TO :D

The prevailing theory is Chicken Soup clogged the Mic

It's very nice of Joey Heatherton to stop by and chat up George

Lilith

Another Time Out already, Poor Barry Steakfries.

Hes going on about needing money to switch internet providers.  He was using that Schtick last summer.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 17, 2018, 09:00:56 PM
Kathy sounds horrid.......    Hope her health isn't failing

She was sleeping.  Now if she would have called him instead, he would have growled that he's doing a live video, and rudely hung up on her,   amIright?

Quote from: brig on March 17, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
She was sleeping.  Now if she would have called him instead, he would have growled that he's doing a live video, and rudely hung up on her,   amIright?

Well I guess if George woke me up, I'd sound a little rough too