• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on October 14, 2017, 11:07:18 PM
I am now wondering about how George treats his friends? If he treats Patty  like this how long before he turns on Curtis?

I am going to wait awhile before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe, wouldn't like Curtis to get hurt by George.

Nonsense! Nobody is going to get hurt, help a elderly man attend an event before old age and disease get the best of him. Youth is long gone for George, you know he's extremely disabled already and will need much assistance to get around the huge halls and venues he desperately desires to visit.

So do the right thing, help a sick old man enjoy a few days in wonderland before he can't.

ONeill

Senda may be a Snaggletooth, Samsquatch on the other hand is Sabretooth. Why on Earth does he think sharing all this information is appropriate? It's beyond me, what a pair of retards. Also, did you notice, that this pile of shit is complaining RP spent 900$ on a couch while begging the Internet for 4k to waste on a woo woo con? Fat fucking tub of shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2017, 11:39:08 PM
Senda may be a Snaggletooth, Samsquatch on the other hand is Sabretooth. Why on Earth does he think sharing all this information is appropriate? It's beyond me, what a pair of retards. Also, did you notice, that this pile of shit is complaining RP spent 900$ on a couch while begging the Internet for 4k to waste on a woo woo con? Fat fucking tub of shit.

That's somewhat negative.  :(

I'm surprised they allowed him to film inside the woo-woo cons in Sacramento and San Mateo (or wherever it was he ambushed ''Dr'' Pearl).  Those were at least in the areas where vendors set up, and security probably didn't care. 

Wait until he tries to video one of the conferences - at least we'll get some interesting footage of security shutting him down and throwing him out, unless they confiscate it or make him erase it.

ONeill

Do you think it's possible the fat fuck knocked out Samsquatch's front tooth and later used it himself? That would explain a lot.

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2017, 11:45:17 PM
Yes:(

These two incredibly self centered narcissistic people have zero regard for these cats.  They may as well be stuffed animals to them.

Where's White Crow to defend this?

Queenie

Quote from: Norm on October 14, 2017, 11:18:47 PM
Nonsense! Nobody is going to get hurt, help a elderly man attend an event before old age and disease get the best of him. Youth is long gone for George, you know he's extremely disabled already and will need much assistance to get around the huge halls and venues he desperately desires to visit.

So do the right thing, help a sick old man enjoy a few days in wonderland before he can't.

Norm you make some very good points but I'm going to wait to hear from Curtis before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe. Hopefully George's rants about Patty are Performance Art. Eric is confused too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queenie on October 14, 2017, 11:48:19 PM
Norm you make some very good points but I'm going to wait to hear from Curtis before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe. Hopefully George's rants about Patty are Performance Art. Eric is confused too.

Oh, and I guess my point was chopped liver?! Tsss... ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 14, 2017, 11:41:40 PM
I'm surprised they allowed him to film inside the woo-woo cons in Sacramento and San Mateo (or wherever it was he ambushed ''Dr'' Pearl).  Those were at least in the areas where vendors set up, and security probably didn't care. 

Wait until he tries to video one of the conferences - at least we'll get some interesting footage of security shutting him down and throwing him out, unless they confiscate it or make him erase it.

If he takes one of his ethernet cables we can capture it in standard definition. If he takes two cables and has Curtis hold one in the next chair, we can get stereo audio and 3D video.

Norm

I know if I was in a pickle George would be the first to help me out.

He's just that kind of guy...

Just ask Mr Squirrel!

Queenie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 14, 2017, 11:52:52 PM
Oh, and I guess my point was chopped liver?! Tsss... ::)

Heavens no, I liked your video. Tizzy liked it too and she wanted me to post one for you. It's HOT!

https://youtu.be/btG_6qzTOcg

Queenie

Quote from: Norm on October 15, 2017, 12:05:46 AM
I know if I was in a pickle George would be the first to help me out.

He's just that kind of guy...

Just ask Mr Squirrel!

Lately Tizzy and I have been watching a lot of George's videos. He does help Kathy a lot with gas money etc. I'm feeling kind of remorseful for what I posted about George not being appreciative of Patty. Eric thinks we're both nuts to even try to figure George out. He's probably right, but we are still planning to go to Alien Con and hopefully meet Curtis and George

3OctaveFart

If Kathy can't even wear clean underpants there is a lot of doubt that cat will be well cared for.

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on October 15, 2017, 12:25:10 AM
Lately Tizzy and I have been watching a lot of George's videos. He does help Kathy a lot with gas money etc. I'm feeling kind of remorseful for what I posted about George not being appreciative of Patty. Eric thinks we're both nuts to even try to figure George out. He's probably right, but we are still planning to go to Alien Con and hopefully meet Curtis and George

George had a squirrel for a pet once but it died and became a little girl's pet.

https://youtu.be/xYC8mIT9xPs

ONeill

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzibHnPEXys

George starts out this one saying he's going to be doing videos on a limited basis. I wonder what that means? He really doesn't look well to me. 

If you read this thread still George, I wish you well.

Hello brig, it is nice to see you and I hope you are well.
George is upset that Chefist seems to have secured what he feels is HIS intellectual properties, the (tm) to theguyfrompittsburgh, the internet domain of same, as well as the domain georgesenda.com.  Naturally he blames his deadbeat subscribers and those he is/was in contact with for not sending him the $14 he needed to secure one of his properties and block the evil Chefist, AKA Crapist.  I took him to task for acting like a petulant child for his tantrum and his aggression toward his subscribers and support staff, letting him know that it is HIS responsibility to protect HIS intellectual property.  He became even more agitated and suggested that I should...how shall I say this...have sexual intercourse with myself.  He then stated he could walk around Martinez and collect bottles to EARN the money needed to protect his intellectual rights.  I then suggested that I didn't believe him capable of protecting a cup of warm piss without someone doing it for him.  He took exception and now I am no longer included in the inner circle.  There is another who didn't like the way George acted but I will let him tell his side if he wishes to.  I can say that George's actions are now threatening the future of the funding efforts on GFM, and the trip to the woo con itself.  In fact, after George told me to go do that one sexually explicit act, I don't see GFM as GFMe, but as GFYourself.  I will say one last thing:  if George is going to finally take some personal initiative and self-fund his efforts, he better get busy...that's a lot of bottles he needs to collect.

Oh yeah, he makes the statement that he will be doing vids on a limited basis because he made a third-eye prediction that without him doing a lot of vids, this thread, and therefore Crapist and MV and I assume BG would "dry up and fail," I believe he said.  It was something along those lines anyway.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2017, 05:05:37 AM
Hello brig, it is nice to see you and I hope you are well.
George is upset that Chefist seems to have secured what he feels is HIS intellectual properties, the (tm) to theguyfrompittsburgh, the internet domain of same, as well as the domain georgesenda.com.  Naturally he blames his deadbeat subscribers and those he is/was in contact with for not sending him the $14 he needed to secure one of his properties and block the evil Chefist, AKA Crapist.  I took him to task for acting like a petulant child for his tantrum and his aggression toward his subscribers and support staff, letting him know that it is HIS responsibility to protect HIS intellectual property.  He became even more agitated and suggested that I should...how shall I say this...have sexual intercourse with myself.  He then stated he could walk around Martinez and collect bottles to EARN the money needed to protect his intellectual rights.  I then suggested that I didn't believe him capable of protecting a cup of warm piss without someone doing it for him.  He took exception and now I am no longer included in the inner circle.  There is another who didn't like the way George acted but I will let him tell his side if he wishes to.  I can say that George's actions are now threatening the future of the funding efforts on GFM, and the trip to the woo con itself.  In fact, after George told me to go do that one sexually explicit act, I don't see GFM as GFMe, but as GFYourself.  I will say one last thing:  if George is going to finally take some personal initiative and self-fund his efforts, he better get busy...that's a lot of bottles he needs to collect.

Oh yeah, he makes the statement that he will be doing vids on a limited basis because he made a third-eye prediction that without him doing a lot of vids, this thread, and therefore Crapist and MV and I assume BG would "dry up and fail," I believe he said.  It was something along those lines anyway.

To be honest, Georges videos stopped being interesting, about a year ago.  I think it's been difficult to remain interested.  I blame Snoory, and the "retraining" of George to make his videos more "socially acceptable' in the hopes of gaining him more clicks, and consequently, more YouTube money. I don't think George ever increased his YouTube income by following these suggestions, and in the meantime, lost most of his fan base....us.  He may finally be coming to this realization, and he is probably depressed again.  I wish him well in his later years.  I'm sure he'll figure it out, and get back to doing his daily videos.  It's really all he has to do that's fun for him.
George lost his best chance of success, when he blamed MV for the fact that he couldn't figure out how to use the MV laptop.  Georges podcast with MV is an opportunity lost, that no other endeavors will ever come close to IMO.

If MV wanted to "revive" bellgab at anytime, all he would have to do is get back on the air doing a gabcast at least once a week, on a regular schedule.  At this point, I think it would take a while to build back up like it was, but I think it could still be done if he wanted to.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2017, 05:16:39 AM
To be honest, Georges videos stopped being interesting, about a year ago.  I think it's been difficult to remain interested.  I blame Snoory, and the "retraining" of George to make his videos more "socially acceptable' in the hopes of gaining him more clicks, and consequently, more YouTube money. I don't think George ever increased his YouTube income by following these suggestions, and in the meantime, lost most of his fan base....us.  He may finally be coming to this realization, and he is probably depressed again.  I wish him well in his later years.  I'm sure he'll figure it out, and get back to doing his daily videos.  It's really all he has to do that's fun for him.
George lost his best chance of success, when he blamed MV for the fact that he couldn't figure out how to use the MV laptop.  Georges podcast with MV is an opportunity lost, that no other endeavors will ever come close to IMO.

George's real problem stems from his inability to shake a grudge and let bygones be bygones.  I suggested he reach out to Chefist in an attempt to work out their differences.  I really feel that Chefist would be willing to come down from the 31 to 35K he is asking for the domains and the (tm).  I also suggested the strategy of purchasing the domain to www.martineztonight and attempting a trade of some kind.  None of these ideas were good enough and I fear that George is turning into a mean, spiteful old man, the kind that sit on their porches and throw rocks at passing children for some perceived slight like stepping on their lawn.  Sad, really.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2017, 05:37:24 AM
George's real problem stems from his inability to shake a grudge and let bygones be bygones.  I suggested he reach out to Chefist in an attempt to work out their differences.  I really feel that Chefist would be willing to come down from the 31 to 35K he is asking for the domains and the (tm).  I also suggested the strategy of purchasing the domain to www.martineztonight and attempting a trade is some kind.  None of these ideas were good enough and I fear that George is turning into a mean, spiteful old man, the kind that sit on their porches and throw rocks at passing children for some perceived slight like stepping on their lawn.  Sad, really.

He turned into nothing but a mean old man when his dream about being a staple on Coasttocoast fell through.  He thought he would "show MV", and it backfired on him. The only way to recover from that is to crawl on his hands and knees to MV and beg, but unfortunately, I think it's too late for that now.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2017, 05:05:37 AM

Senda is full of it. He hasn't posted on this thread in ages and it goes on without him. He is too much of a narcissist to stop making videos and posting all of his business for the world to see.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2017, 05:16:39 AM

If MV wanted to "revive" bellgab at anytime, all he would have to do is get back on the air doing a gabcast at least once a week, on a regular schedule. 

Yes! You are absolutely correct. I think Bellgaber's podcasts draw a lot of interest. Many of us tune in to listen to whoever is doing a show, or catch the podcast if we can't listen live. Then there's the chat room which is like an unruly party.  :P

Hasn't he threatened to stop making videos in the past, then been right back at it?

I don't think his videos are better or worse, just different.  One would expect someone's daily videos about things that interest them to be different over time.  They were always terrible, with zero apparant effort put into making them better - that hasn't changed. 

The only videos that were ever interesting were the ones with rants about BellGab, rants about people he had problems with, the too much information videos, Ratty Patty stories, Kathy's Korner episodes, new schemes he was up to, and so on - that hasn't changed.

I have no idea what Chefist's intentions are, but my guess is just to provoke Falkie and get a few rant videos.  I seriously doubt he's trying to stop Falkie from doing anything.  All Falkie would have to do is make videos under a different name - the whole ''Guy From Pittsburgh'' never made a lick of sense anyway, and he certainly never developed a following other than people from here with it (although he may not understand that).  He never used georgesenda.com so as a practical matter what difference does it really make if someone else locks it up?

Quote from: Queenie on October 14, 2017, 11:07:18 PM
I am now wondering about how George treats his friends? If he treats Patty  like this how long before he turns on Curtis?

I am going to wait awhile before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe, wouldn't like Curtis to get hurt by George.

Senda eventually turns on anyone who tries to help him.

ONeill

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 15, 2017, 07:00:24 AM
Hasn't he threatened to stop making videos in the past, then been right back at it?

It reminds me of one of his hiatuses from Bellgab. After some time, he made a video ranting how dumb Bellgabbers are saying he can't live without Bellgab. He laughed and yelled he will never come back. He started posting on the forum again literally 5 minutes after uploading that video. Yeah, he quit Bellgab in the end, but I don't believe he will stop making videos.