• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

People whose opinion I normally respect are jumping the shark over daddy Bush. How about some honesty about the man. He was a Rockefeller backed globalist who was head of the CIA in the 70s. He tried to off Reagan in order to implement his globalist agenda. He’s the guy who coined the term New world order. His son and associates did 9/11....but he was somehow a great man who we’re all supposed to shed crocodile tears over. Please, give me a fucking break! ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 05:14:26 PM
He’s the guy who coined the term New world order.

That phrase predates him. I'm assuming that he's not a vampire.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 06, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
That phrase predates him.

Just slightly... :)

QuoteI'm assuming that he's not a vampire.

JFK made that mistake too. :-X

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 06, 2018, 06:18:40 PM
Just slightly... :)

JFK made that mistake too. :-X

There's nothing new under the sun. Hammurabi was the first one to mention a "kinder, gentler nation".

Metron2267

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 06, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
That phrase predates him. I'm assuming that he's not a vampire.

Alright, he popularized it then...and I really don’t think that’s a safe assumption.

Dr. MD MD

Seriously, don’t you feel dirty and full of shit eulogizing such an evil man? ???

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 08:31:29 PM
Seriously, don’t you feel dirty and full of shit eulogizing such an evil man? ???

No, not at all. A President's death is a matter of our national history - no matter what you think of them - it's still historical record.
I'm curious to see all of the different tributes and such.
I'll do the same for Carter and Clinton.
I stay away from the feelings and opinions of a President in this matter because I see it as more of a record for prosterity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 06, 2018, 09:06:20 PM
No, not at all. A President's death is a matter of our national history - no matter what you think of them - it's still historical record.
I'm curious to see all of the different tributes and such.
I'll do the same for Carter and Clinton.
I stay away from the feelings and opinions of a President in this matter because I see it as more of a record for prosterity.

So, let me get this straight. For historical reasons we should lie about the actual history of the president? ???

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 09:10:11 PM
So, let me get this straight. For historical reasons we should lie about the actual history of the president? ???

Doc, posting a video of his eulogy isn't a lie.
What was said in his eulogy may have been but that is a very different thing than posting a video.
Wouldn't you agree?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 06, 2018, 09:16:31 PM
Doc, posting a video of his eulogy isn't a lie.
What was said in his eulogy may have been but that is a very different thing than posting a video.
Wouldn't you agree?

No. I think it’s this sort of thing that perpetuates corruption in government. Becoming president doesn’t absolve them of their sins and dying doesn’t automatically make them saints.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

He wasn’t Reagan. He wasn’t Trump. He wasn’t even W.  But he was a vast improvement over the alternative as history has shown. The festivities make me proud to be an American and I like seeing Americans showing their respect for the office and the country.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

What you believe is "actual history" I believe is total shit for reasons I explained in a recent post.  George H. W. Bush was flying combat missions over Japan when he was 20, created a successful business on his own hook and served his country honorably for many years beyond that.  You and others who post on these boards are so steeped in folklore and superstition spun by sensationalist pop "researchers" who make a living by churning out the next fable that is likely to capture the imagination of the gullible that you wouldn't know "actual history" if you tripped over it.  You have quoted or cited more of Alex Jonse's outlandish claims than any 20 others who post here and like Alex Jones you never acknowledge it when they turn out to be bovine excrement as they most often do.   That in itself is an indication of your grasp of historical or present realities and your adamancy in your wrongness doesn't count for much. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 06, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
What you believe is "actual history" I believe is total shit for reasons I explained in a recent post.  George H. W. Bush was flying combat missions over Japan when he was 20, created a successful business on his own hook and served his country honorably for many years beyond that.  You and others who post on these boards are so steeped in folklore and superstition spun by sensationalist pop "researchers" who make a living by churning out the next fable that is likely to capture the imagination of the gullible that you wouldn't know "actual history" if you tripped over it.  You have quoted or cited more of Alex Jonse's outlandish claims than any 20 others who post here and like Alex Jones you never acknowledge it when they turn out to be bovine excrement as they most often do.   That in itself is an indication of your grasp of historical or present realities and your adamancy in your wrongness doesn't count for much.

He was a globalist originally propped up and forced on Reagan’s ticket by the Rockefellers and the boys at the CFR. That’s some history you can actually confirm. Go back to sleep, pops.  ::)

Who needs alternative history when you guys just write your own?! :D

Pathetic hypocrites.  ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 06, 2018, 11:03:38 PM
He wasn’t Reagan. He wasn’t Trump. He wasn’t even W.  But he was a vast improvement over the alternative as history has shown. The festivities make me proud to be an American and I like seeing Americans showing their respect for the office and the country.

Well, you enjoy your bullshit then. I’m going to celebrate his death, not his life.

WeinerInHand

See? Even the government calls them illegal aliens...

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 06, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Fair dinkum, as the Aussies say!

I found Dubya to be a logical choice over the Prince of Sighs (Al Bore) and a vast improvement over John Kerry who actually announced in the debates his intention to sell enriched Uranium to the Iranian Mullahs.

Sadly the last candidate who met many of my needs never did more than deliver us unto Clinton. Ross Perot was a last best hope before this nation went pure globalist rot.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Fair dinkum, as the Aussies say!

I found Dubya to be a logical choice over the Prince of Sighs (Al Bore) and a vast improvement over John Kerry who actually announced in the debates his intention to sell enriched Uranium to the Iranian Mullahs.

Sadly the last candidate who met many of my needs never did more than deliver us unto Clinton. Ross Perot was a last best hope before this nation went pure globalist rot.

Perot was the original outsider before Trump. The difference is Trump knows how to manipulate the media machine. Perot did not. For the good of the country Perot should’ve endorsed Bush. We could have avoided a quarter century of Clinton media lead corruption and personal destruction.

As much as I despised bubba when he was President, he was still president, and still has some likable qualities. I will still show my respect when he passes because he was the President.

Hillary on the other hand is a corrupt self absorbed power obsessed cow. After 30+ years in public we know nothing about her interests. Does she have a speed boat? Ride horses? Skydive? There isn’t a single interest she has that anyone can name. What will they say at her funeral? The reality is power is her total obsession. And it’s based completely on a deep seething hatred. The sooner she’s gone the better off this country will be.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 07, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
Perot was the original outsider before Trump. The difference is Trump knows how to manipulate the media machine. Perot did not. For the good of the country Perot should’ve endorsed Bush. We could have avoided a quarter century of Clinton media lead corruption and personal destruction.

Your hindsight is 20/20 here, sadly. :(

QuoteAs much as I despised bubba when he was President, he was still president, and still has some likable qualities. I will still show my respect when he passes because he was the President.

Yep, if we lose that, and perhaps we have, it's all over and off to banana republic time.

QuoteHillary on the other hand is a corrupt self absorbed power obsessed cow. After 30+ years in public we know nothing about her interests. Does she have a speed boat? Ride horses? Skydive? There isn’t a single interest she has that anyone can name. What will they say at her funeral? The reality is power is her total obsession. And it’s based completely on a deep seething hatred. The sooner she’s gone the better off this country will be.

So insightfully put, I hadn't considered the dearth of interests. Yes, power is her sole goal, pure power over all of us. Her idea of 'serving" is having US serve HER!

>:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

So insightfully put, I hadn't considered the dearth of interests. Yes, power is her sole goal, pure power over all of us. Her idea of 'serving" is having US serve HER!

>:(

Oh yeah the good old “public service”. Everytime I hear anyone in political establishment talk about public service I cringe. What a complete joke. Yeah your “service” made you one of the most powerful people in the world and zillionaire. Thanks for your service, now fuck off. And that’s goes for both parties.

To be real the only person to hold office in the last 50 years who actually sacrificed something was Trump. The rest all came out of office better off than when they went in. Trump is risking everything, and he’s doing it for those who elected him.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 07, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
Oh yeah the good old “public service”. Everytime I hear anyone in political establishment talk about public service I cringe. What a complete joke. Yeah your “service” made you one of the most powerful people in the world and zillionaire. Thanks for your service, now fuck off. And that’s goes for both parties.

Amen!

Ryan, Corker, and Flake (aptly named) can take a flying fuck ay the moon for all I care.

QuoteTo be real the only person to hold office in the last 50 years who actually sacrificed something was Trump. The rest all came out of office better off than when they went in. Trump is risking everything, and he’s doing it for those who elected him.

You speak truthfully as always. :)

James Fields just got railroaded. holy sheeeeit

Dr. MD MD

So, I guess all the GWH Bush lovers here are gloablists then because that’s what he was. Why did you vote for Trump then?! It really seems like someone like Flake would be more your speed. You know, not an actual conservative. He just plays one on TV while he selling your nation out to forgein interests.  :D

Dr. MD MD

As much as I despised bubba when he was President, he was still president, and still has some likable qualities. I will still show my respect when he passes because he was the President.

Hillary on the other hand is a corrupt self absorbed power obsessed cow. After 30+ years in public we know nothing about her interests. Does she have a speed boat? Ride horses? Skydive? There isn’t a single interest she has that anyone can name. What will they say at her funeral? The reality is power is her total obsession. And it’s based completely on a deep seething hatred. The sooner she’s gone the better off this country will be.

She likes hot sauce and “speaking black.”  ;)

chefist

Dems say the same about Ralph Nader (2000) and even Bernie and Jill Stein (2016)...though Anderson in 1980 proved to be a non factor.