George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 27, 2019, 12:40:14 PM
Easy on the eyes. ;) ;)
Geez, I upload photos of tens of sex symbols mentioned by George, including Jodi Foster, and Cheryll Jones is the one you compliment.  Speaking of eyes, it will take her half an hour to get those lashes off.  She is wearing quite a bit of make-up & the photo must be photo-shopped because she has two right ears.  There is a man cave thread here, so keep your ogling of Cheryll Jones to a minimum in our shared, common areas.  It hurts my feelings.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 25, 2019, 08:43:45 PM
George will often emerge from his torpor when the subject of money comes up. He becomes animated, and asks questions born of genuine curiosity,  until the topic passes, and he slides back into lethargy and returns to his list of questions. This happened last night when Dr. Youn told how he accepted a carrot cake from a poor patient, in lieu of paypment for surgery, because he doing well financially and wants to give back to the world.  George became mildly excited and peppered him with questions. For George and his band of psychics, card readers, numbers lazy and palmists, this idea has to be foreign, shocking and beyond belief.

Remember when George announced his fund to help destitute listeners? Did anyone ever receive a dime from it? It must have been Tommy's brainstorm to push the "Light  Worker" image. The two things I find the most distasteful about C2C is the lying and the money-grubbing.
To his much lacking credit, he did help an older female heart patient bring back rent current after a stay in the hospital.  I think there were one or two other people.  But it's so random and subjective.  They should have a method, like a lotto or something.  It shouldn't just be catch as catch can.  Not every hurting person can wait on hold for hours, just in the hopes of being heard, but everyone can turn in a lotto ticket.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 25, 2019, 02:40:58 AM
knew he'd come back to the Parkinsons. Dr. Noory entered the conversation, who was trained in medicine by Coast's snake oil peddling health experts.

George: Steve I want you to do something. For your Parkinsons.
Steve: uh ............. ok
George: I want you to go to the store and buy some tumeric. Then send an email to Christian (whatever his name is) and tell him you're a friend of the show. He's got an amazing forumula, black pepper, tumeric. I think you'll have fantastic results.
Steve: ok

He knows fuck all about Parkinsons. That's some help you gave him George. Nothing better when you're dealing with a serious degenerative disease then getting your hopes up based on information given by a complete ignoramus. 

I'm going to email Jorch and ask him if he is interested in starting a fraternal social organization called Douchemasters.
Well, I like you a lot more than George lately, but to his defense of turmeric for Parkinson's:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22211691  "Curcumin: a potential neuroprotective agent in Parkinson's disease."

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on September 24, 2019, 03:40:14 PM
"Targeted Individuals" are always great guests because of the wild claims and speculations which they seem to sincerely believe, as opposed to the usual new age or 'health' types who are just trying to make some $.  C2C could just, maybe they do, peruse homeless camps and skid row and find people (either mental or 'whacked out,' to coin a Norry claim) as guests.
Reminds me of an excellent guest (a Sci-Fi author who some awards) who was a bonafide schizo. Ian had him on to talk about his book and the experience of being diagnosed with schizophrenia and having it controlled etc but the guest-  to Ian's shock- said that he got off his meds due to a conspiracy against him and was better now and rambled on. Unfortunately Ian cut him off. There also was some gal (from England I think) who clearly was high as a kite with Norry (I think) and Norry shut her down after awhile.
Well also, though, just because some people genuinely suffer from mental illness doesn't mean that targeting doesn't happen.  I watched a woman being targeted.  She was driving fine.  Some bitch got out behind her when they reached their destination and just unloaded all sorts of cuss words at the blanching victim, in an attempt to shame her while she was helplesslessly stuck standing in a line.  I told the verbal attacker that the victim had done nothing wrong, as I had watched from behind them both in traffic because I was going the same direction as they were, on the freeway.  I gave the victim a hug and stood in line by her.  I asked her if this happened to her very often, because obviously the harasser was making up claims, and the victim replied, "All the time.  My husband doesn't believe me."  I gave her my number if she wanted a friend, but she never called.  She was an immigrant with a Russian-sounding accent.  I asked her if she ever faced targeting in her homeland and she said never.  I told her she was obviously being targeted, and warned her that even though it's all covert, targeting does happen here.

Another time, I was with a minister's wife.  I'd overheard one of her friends allude to the fact that the minister's wife had been targeted in the past.  I barely knew them, so I just mentally filed it away.  I didn't really like her much anyhow.  Well, one day later I was following her to a small, private, scheduled event.  I noticed a big truck and a small car pull out when she passed a side street and start trying to run her off the road.  I got the plates of the big truck and later reported it as suspicious activity.  Also, I pulled over where the little car pulled over.  I watched one of the guys get out and run through a neighborhood.  I asked the resident where the car pulled over if he knew these vagabonds, or their car.  He said no.  I got to our destination and told the minister's wife I had seen her being targeted to run off the road.  She and her friend said they hadn't noticed it, but that it would not be unusual.

Another time, I saw a nervous wreck of a woman at the unemployment office trying to use the computer.  She needed to go to the restroom, but she didn't want to carry her heavy bags there.  She asked me if I thought it would be safe for her to leave the bag for a minute.  I asked in reply if she'd had problems with theft.  She said yes.  I said I would watch her bags, and she trusted me, after claiming she had no valuables thought.  When she was gone, I looked around the room.  I was pretty sure she was safe for the hour.  I didn't see any suspicious behavior & all the people there were very focused on getting jobs.  I put a note on top in her bag that said, "Don't worry.  They aren't here today".  I left right after that so she wouldn't ask about the note.  I didn't want to talk openly about it.  Poor thing.  She could have been beautiful if she weren't ran so ragged by targeting.  She wasn't yet 35, and she had long, natural blond hair.  But she looked like a haunted wreck.

Ha, ha - - the only thing in common these women had was blond hair so I guess I'll stop there.  Maybe they all were active Christians.  I don't know.  One was a well-to-do immigrant, one was a minister's wife and one was an unemployed lovely lady.

Full disclosure, I identify as a TI, but I am not blonde.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 27, 2019, 05:17:36 PM
From patriot mobile:  Here is the Norry deal breaker. . . but does she model panties? .  . . and they must be red.
Well, Linda was a Strawberry Queen.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2019, 01:25:40 PM
That bitch is openly mocking the Big Guy too, wearing a red jacket. Red shorts would be too obvious but we all know her little game and it sucks whale balls. I do hope Senda doesn't find out, he might shatter his prostate in a senile rage spasm.
@SredniVashtar What little game?  Why does it suck whale balls? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on September 29, 2019, 02:45:30 AM
Geez, I upload photos of tens of sex symbols mentioned by George, including Jodi Foster, and Cheryll Jones is the one you compliment.  Speaking of eyes, it will take her half an hour to get those lashes off.  She is wearing quite a bit of make-up & the photo must be photo-shopped because she has two right ears.  There is a man cave thread here, so keep your ogling of Cheryll Jones to a minimum in our shared, common areas.  It hurts my feelings.

Sigh...no one was buying that Jodie Foster was a sex symbol when George Bush’s friend’s son shot Reagan and referenced an obsession with her as the reason and they’re certainly not buying it now. Maybe she’s a sex symbol to other lesbians. ::)

I’m sorry that heterosexuality hurts your feelings. I’ll meet you in the boudoir for a proper apology. ;) ;)

Jojo

Regarding Jodi Foster, I was just quoting Ranker, a digital media company that runs polls.
https://www.ranker.com/list/young-jodie-foster-pictures/cari-fortier

Ok, see you then.

How come no one here logs on?  They're all guests.  Is there something wrong?

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2019, 01:23:06 PM
Heh, heh, way to go Jorch, yeeewww dog yeeewww!

#ANewLadyInRed
#HotDiggity!
#Don'tGetJealous,Tommee
#YoYoSixteenTangerinesWillBeBackNaow
#LeeBeDamned
#BraceYourselfForAWallOfTextTLTR
#MisogynistDirtyJorch!
I haven't been listening to the show so the change is a moot point here.  But they are both older than George.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2019, 03:29:05 AM

...I’m sorry that heterosexuality hurts your feelings. I’ll meet you in the boudoir for a proper apology. ;) ;)
LOL.

"Oh, my!"

Jojo

Says in this pic that Coast had about 350K likes, compared to about 450K now.

Lilith

I guess I'll see if they can keep me awake tonight...

Lilith

Damnit, I missed the 20 seconds MARK!  20 seconds to go...   part.

Knapp loves his psychedelic drugs almost as much as he likes little green men. I wonder if one of these hippy dippy drug salesmen was to be involved in a terrible car accident or to become very sick with a disease and ended up in the hospital and was told they needed very complicated life saving surgery and the doctors recognizing he believed psychedelic drugs had magical powers asked him if he wanted the surgical team to drop some acid beforehand what the answer would be.

'This surgery is very dangerous Reverend Rainbow and may take 24 hours to perform. It is going to tax the surgeons, the anesthesiologists and nurses both physically and mentally and we hear that these drugs, the LSD, DMT, the magic mushrooms, would allow us to tap into a higher consciousness, open up pathways to consult with gods even, this could really help us when we cut you open and operate. With your permission we would like to drop some acid before beginning.'

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

'What? You don't want our minds to be opened to receive mystical guidance from The One? Let me re-iterate, this surgery has never really been done before, all the years we have studied and trained in medicine may not be enough, we need help. We're going to smoke some ayahuasca. Please sign the consent form.'

Lilith

I really enjoyed listening to the second guest.

i read the Wikipedia on the Black Dahlia Murder and the one for Dr. George Hodel - WOW!  I wish I have heard the whole interview with Steven Hodel, his son. The evidence is overwhelming on the father being the BD murderer and most likely also guilty of many other murders including the Zodiac killings.

It's fucked up that he was never charged, corrupt LA police department let him run off. There is lots of blood on their hands. Also this guy who worked for the LAPD on the down low investigating corrupt cops wrote a letter in 1949, 'only to be opened in the event of the death of his two teenaged daughters' - it was never opened until a granddaughter found it in her deceased mother's home, he laid it all out in the letter that Hodel was the murderer and the cops knew it. So this guy was concerned that Hodel might murder his own daughters and get away with it - how messed up, he would let his daughters and anyone else be killed by this monster as he remained silent with what he knew.

It's time for the LA District Attorney and LAPD to close the case, present all the evidence that points to George Hodel as the murderer.

Listening to Knapp do a great interview with a guest who truly had an incredible story to tell made me realize once again just how bad Jorch is, and how boring his guests are. It also reminds us that C2C can actually be great every once in a long while. The story of the second guest had everything that makes radio great: a narrative; family secrets and drama; a crime that has intrigued and baffled for decades; a man who has struggled to come to terms with his own family nightmare. If Snoorge had done the interview, it would have been ridiculous questions that jumped all over the board.  He would have been so upset talking about the sexual nature of the crime, he may have even dumped the guest. Knapp took the interview firmly in hand, set up the story, and proceeded to follow every thread in an orderly manner. I'm so pleased this guest escaped the Noory treatment. It would have been an exercise in frustration to listen to such a great guest with Snoorge as interviewer.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 30, 2019, 12:09:01 PM
i read the Wikipedia on the Black Dahlia Murder and the one for Dr. George Hodel - WOW!  I wish I have heard the whole interview with Steven Hodel, his son. The evidence is overwhelming on the father being the BD murderer and most likely also guilty of many other murders including the Zodiac killings.

It's fucked up that he was never charged, corrupt LA police department let him run off. There is lots of blood on their hands. Also this guy who worked for the LAPD on the down low investigating corrupt cops wrote a letter in 1949, 'only to be opened in the event of the death of his two teenaged daughters' - it was never opened until a granddaughter found it in her deceased mother's home, he laid it all out in the letter that Hodel was the murderer and the cops knew it. So this guy was concerned that Hodel might murder his own daughters and get away with it - how messed up, he would let his daughters and anyone else be killed by this monster as he remained silent with what he knew.

It's time for the LA District Attorney and LAPD to close the case, present all the evidence that points to George Hodel as the murderer.
Thanks for the fill-in.

Jojo

Mrs. Noory, Sr., please tell George not to play Baker Street ("You're Trying, you're trying now).  It is a mockery at worst and very unromantic at best.

That second guest last night had a very irritating voice and manner. Two inarticulate people trying to sputter out a conversation for the final two hours. Of course George had to know the way in which the children in the research study died. The guest said her book included historical childhood NDEs.   "Of course we can't know for sure, but they had all the markers". In other words, she made it up out of whole cloth.

One caller said she had been listening to George since his first show, had called 200 times, but had never made it on the air before. How is it then, that Thomas in La Joya can get on the air almost every night?