• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

Roswells, Art

Hey, my first thread!
I have wanted to comment on the upper right comments and had nowhere to do it so here it is. The 'I should right a book' had me laughing kind of hysterically for maybe longer than it should have. This one is pretty good too. 'I don't have internet'.

Roswells, Art

I do have to say though that the first time I came here I was nonplussed at what the upper right corner sentence meant. NONPLUSSED!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM
Hey, my first thread!
The 'I should right a book' had me laughing kind of hysterically for maybe longer than it should have.

heh heh, that was a good one.

aldousburbank

I think MV pays Falkie to pick the upper right corner thingy. It began with this is designed to make me money.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2015, 12:19:54 PM
I think MV pays Falkie to pick the upper right corner thingy. It began with this is designed to make me money.

Noooo, it was around long before that happened.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 23, 2015, 12:19:54 PM

no,its not falkie. its emmm veee.
emmm veee is MV's other personality that is creepily polite, esp when dealing with some service provider that has f'ed up somehow.

MV says it isn't him.

On one of the podcasts a caller guessed it was Curtis.  MV said it wasn't and gave the impression he didn't think that was a very inspired guess.  Which may mean he thinks someone should be able to guess it with a little inspiration.

Is it wr250?

wr250

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 23, 2015, 12:31:43 PM
MV says it isn't him.

On one of the podcasts a caller guessed it was Curtis.  MV said it wasn't and gave the impression he didn't think that was a very inspired guess.  Which may mean he thinks someone should be able to guess it with a little inspiration.

Is it wr250?

no its not me. i turned the job down.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 12:24:41 PM
Noooo, it was around long before that happened.
I meant that's when Falkie began providing certain services to whatever schlomo runs this operation- I think some cat named EmVeeHammer.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 23, 2015, 12:31:43 PM
MV says it isn't him.

Is it wr250?

My guess is that it's MV's sister.  I first thought it could be his wife, but then I remembered that most wives aren't into the silly things that husbands do.

Roswells, Art

I think its MV's wife's cat. The annoying one.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 23, 2015, 02:15:34 PM
I think its MV's wife's cat. The annoying one.

The annoying one is far too stupid for such massive amounts of responsibility.

ManiacMatt

Then again it could really be PBS. She would be good at selecting such delicacies.

Eh, what the hell do I know?   :-\

MV/Liberace!

I don't think anyone could guess who chooses the quotes, honestly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 02:16:53 PM
The annoying one is far too stupid for such massive amounts of responsibility.

You let it take charge of the Gabcast recording....didn't turn out too bad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 23, 2015, 02:18:10 PM

You let it take charge of the Gabcast recording....didn't turn out too bad.

Zing!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 02:17:43 PM

What?! I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't choose it. I still think you are.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 23, 2015, 02:25:12 PM
What?! I thought you were kidding when you said you didn't choose it. I still think you are.

No, I'm serious. I don't pick it. The person who does pick it has asked not to be identified. It's been this way for a long time.

nbirnes

Quote from: ManiacMatt on May 23, 2015, 02:13:19 PM
My guess is that it's MV's sister.  I first thought it could be his wife, but then I remembered that most wives aren't into the silly things that husbands do.

I will pry it out of him when he's on Future Theater June 1. Also, other juicy questions.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 02:31:05 PM
No, I'm serious. I don't pick it. The person who does pick it has asked not to be identified. It's been this way for a long time.

Huh. Well can I just say then that I love that person's sense of humor? Now I will be forever guessing who it is. I like puzzles by the way.

Roswells, Art

Is this person a member that posts?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nbirnes on May 23, 2015, 02:39:52 PM
I will pry it out of him when he's on Future Theater June 1. Also, other juicy questions.

Holy Cr...Wait...really?

Oh MV.  Well, good luck

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 23, 2015, 02:31:05 PM
Oh hell then. It's obvious.

yumyumtree

So the current one is quoting some caller who said they didn't have internet, I suppose?  I always marvel at those people when they call talk radio shows. I don't know wheter to feel sorry for them, be annoyed or envy them.

You may say that I am one of them.  But not having internet at home(presently) is not the same thing.  These people don't have email addresses, even. I guess it's admirable unless they are constantly bothering other people to access things for them on the internet, which I suspecct is the case sometimes.

Actually, Coast to Coast is the show where I most often people bragging(that's whaty it sounds like) about not being on the internet.  I think there may even have been a guest or two that brags about it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 23, 2015, 03:42:57 PM
So the current one is quoting some caller who said they didn't have internet, I suppose? 

No. Click the quote to see.