• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fearmongers Perpetuate Rumor US Marine Reserves Have Been Activated Against Coup

Started by Gunner65, October 06, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 09:15:45 PM
Describe your imaginations then of the repeal of the 1st Amendment

Sounds like your imagination. As far as I know it’s still intact.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on October 06, 2019, 04:09:43 PM
I don't see anything about anyone actually being activated for an actual Civil Emergency.  Seems like an administrative standing order clarifying what the "new" set up will be.

I bet there are similar standing administrative orders for Reserve Components of other branches (Army, Air Force & Navy proper) that have been recently issued, if one cares to look.  Or are forth-coming in the near future.

Find an actual RC title 10(?) Order activating a specific unit to a specific named Operation and I might get excited...

Agree.  It's a boilerplate administrative directive.  Nothing to see here. 

Gunner65

That's all fine an good. But when you actually advocate the repealing of the 1st and 2nd Amendments you are now being an obvious instigator and a threat.

But for you "Cultural Marxists" this is just a days work.  The first step was confusion and lies.

You disarmed the people and then attacked them. And murdered over 60 million people. Is that what you intend to do with the American people?

Gunner65

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 06, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

Agree.  It's a boilerplate administrative directive.  Nothing to see here.
What it is Steve Quayle and his buddies influencing Alex Jone via a total bullshit rumor created by themselves!

Gunner65

Total bullshit propaganda which will be exposed as fraud. Quayle and his Zionist freaks need to be exposed.

Let's start with Dave Hodges.
Then Quayle, then Mike Adams.

Quayle started this bullshit. Again.

John Moore, the "Green Beret" someone should expose that asshole!

Gunner65

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 09:41:37 PM
So, you think ALex Jones is a Marxist? ???

That’s a new one. :D
I believe Jones is a Zionist and knows what he is doing, His shows of the past year are all about himself, INFOWARS and sale of stuff.  Jones is fighting civil suits and is a confused angry fat piece of shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 09:54:52 PM
I believe Jones is a Zionist and knows what he is doing, His shows of the past year are all about himself, INFOWARS and sale of stuff.  Jones is fighting civil suits and is a confused angry fat piece of shit.

Oh, I see. How convenient because he used to be a libertarian and someone the Marxist left and the Clinton/Bush establishment (same thing) bootlickers would call “a right-wing nutbar” and “a conspiracy theorist.” Now he’s too leftwing for you?! Wow! What an attempted mindfuck. ::)

Gunner65

As for being a "cultural marxist" I guess we don't know  yet

But I don't hear anyone on air define what "Cultural Marxism " is or has become over the past 70 years,  but we all know what it is!

Gunner65

Dr. MD. MD. is typical.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 09:59:16 PM
Oh, I see. How convenient because he used to be a libertarian and someone the Marxist left and the Clinton/Bush establishment (same thing) bootlickers would call “a right-wing nutbar” and “a conspiracy theorist.” Now he’s too leftwing for you?! Wow! What an attempted mindfuck. ::)
And the rage against the CHICOMS is getting really old!

Gunner65

MD MD You are a pitiful example. All you do is confront. You lead with bullshit then confront.  Your questions are loaded. Tinged with fakery.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 10:12:53 PM
MD MD You are a pitiful example. All you do is confront. You lead with bullshit then confront.

Just trying to figure out the truth, like eveyone else...but I gotta say there aren’t many others here that seem more full of BS and mindfuckery than you. You just don’t like that I can see through it.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 06, 2019, 10:33:50 PM
Here you go: n

Eye gave yew small cee; "c"

Can you briefly describe year partypation in operation "URBAN WYLDMÃ,,N"?

axing foar fien'

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 06, 2019, 10:39:37 PM
Eye gave yew small cee; "c"

Can you briefly describe year partypation in operation "URBAN WYLDMÃ,,N"?

axing foar fien'

-p

It was only inspired by and named after me. No further comment!

Gunner65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT3IrebICY

The first 3.5 minutes is "buy my stuff", then to Infowars (3 commercials so far). Looks to be back-pedaling on his bullshit.

You can now include the Zionist idiot "pastor" Paul Begley in this scam as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vooB8spORwc

Gunner65

Looks like Steve Quayle is orchestrating and conducting this bullshit.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 10:12:53 PM
All you do is confront. You lead with bullshit then confront.  Your questions are loaded. Tinged with fakery.

I'll allow it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 06, 2019, 09:03:00 PM
Feigning confusion,  ignorance or victimhood...

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to him.

Gunner65

Fallout begins as false reports of USMC Reserve activations face increasing scrutiny.

It appears folks have been researching and are coming to the same conclusion I did. Meanwhile, Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges are in damage control, concocting a new series of lies to cover the previous ones.  I confronted Dave Hodges in the chat while he was live on YT yesterday.  All he did was misdirect and bring up "evidence" like 7-year old photos of freshly painted M113 APC's marked "UN" on flatbeds being transported, reports by truckers and photos of tents in a field in Missouri.  The usual already debunked bullshit. "Buy gold and buy my flashlight. it illuminates up to two miles"-Dave Hodges   ;D

Hodges will premier a video on YT interviewing Quayle tonight at 9 pm EST. They are now claiming that there are false reports of orders being canceled. (False cancellations of a non-activation?).  Hodges seems unaware that MARADMIN 300/14 was replaced (amended and updated) by MARADMIN 550/19!  Now he says 300/14 was fake?  How fucking bizarre is that?

Check out this fat fear-mongering goblin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKQMU9ZClk

Meanwhile, here are two videos of people analyzing the document MARADMIN 550/19 and concluding as I have that it is NOT an activation order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05d1vDGXYPs&t=285s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzdAXErjov8&t=315s

Gunner65

Yes.  And where is that fat lying goblin Dave Hodges?  Said he was posting an interview with Steve Quayle over an hour ago- the fucker has been on YT spewing his fat goblin lies all day!

I bet someone informed him that MARADMIN 300/14 is not a fucking fake!  It is registered in the Congressional Record under Title 10: USC!
And MARADMIN 550/19 is also!  What a fucking joke!  If I can debunk and expose this ass-hat, anyone can!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 08, 2019, 08:33:45 PM
What a fucking joke!  If I can debunk and expose this ass-hat, anyone can!

Similar sentiment that I have towards the troofers.

Gunner65

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 08, 2019, 08:36:30 PM
Similar sentiment that I have towards the troofers.
Some of them are educated, articulate and have good intentions.  But people Quayle and Hodges are nothing but liars and opportunistic jerks.  Shit, Hodges spent most of his entire "professional career" in Elementary Education and coaching!  He approaches his audience as if they were naive children.  Quayle is just an asshole! Always has been. Now he is an asshole and a "liar for Jesus"!