Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Nyewalker

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 28, 2019, 10:24:55 AM
I counted 31 shows in this run. Heather says she spent over 13,000 on the phones to prepare for it.  That means the phones cost her $419.35 per show.

She could have bought BellGab with that money!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 28, 2019, 08:40:06 PM
Lee needs to have a coat contest giveaway ...

I have several of them. I'd be willing to part with a couple.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on October 28, 2019, 09:39:14 PM
I have several of them. I'd be willing to part with a couple.

I still want my Bellgab Blackguy coffee mug with lenticular action. >:(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2019, 09:40:48 PM
I still want my Bellgab Blackguy coffee mug with lenticular action. >:(

Lenticular... so THAT'S what that's called, heh heh.

Nyewalker

Woe unto them that blaspheme the Kingdom of Nye, for tonight the Great Pahrumpkin will rise again....

ItsOver

Pretty sad Heater can't even acknowledge Halloween on her site, let alone try a piss-poor broadcast for the day.  Art Bell legacy, getting better every day.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 28, 2019, 10:24:55 AM
I counted 31 shows in this run. Heather says she spent over 13,000 on the phones to prepare for it.  That means the phones cost her $419.35 per show.

There were already existing hardwired lines, and existing equipment. She spent $13,000 on what exactly?
I have no idea why she doesn't just hire an I.T. person to help her, probably short of funds. But if she actually did burn through over $13,000 it would be much more cost effective to hire someone to show up and explain how the equipment works for a day or two.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 31, 2019, 06:20:09 AM
There were already existing hardwired lines, and existing equipment. She spent $13,000 on what exactly?
I have no idea why she doesn't just hire an I.T. person to help her, probably short of funds. But if she actually did burn through over $13,000 it would be much more cost effective to hire someone to show up and explain how the equipment works for a day or two.

She lost the uplink Art used in that studio when she was no longer associated with Keith Rowland , it was then out of her pocket .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 05:53:42 AM
Pretty sad Heater can't even acknowledge Halloween on her site, let alone try a piss-poor broadcast for the day.  Art Bell legacy, getting better every day.

Art and others who formally hosted programs connected to this forum acted the same ... Frankly , better off the air than crying .

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2019, 03:22:35 PM
Come on, guys! Her broadcasting career may be over but not her life. There’s still hope for her. Personally, I think Heather and I should be freaky deaky vampires together; and what with my wife, Jojo, being a former lesbian I’m sure she’d be into the 3-way action too. That’s something to look forward to, right? :D
DR MD, You are always so hopeful. Bless you DR, Bless you.

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 31, 2019, 08:51:30 AM

He's SUCH a good man!

ItsOver

He's the best.  Even volunteering his wife, YoYo, into the mix!

Nyewalker

Quote from: ItsOver on October 25, 2019, 12:34:54 PM
October 25th and Heater's still stuck on October 8th.

"October 8th, 2019
And how are you tonight, Night People?"

https://www.thekingdomofnye.com

Wait until she goes to plaid ,bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bTAUyfvWG8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2019, 10:30:38 AM

He's SUCH a good man!
Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 10:42:41 AM
He's the best.  Even volunteering his wife, YoYo, into the mix!

Thanks, all! I do what I can. :)

MV/Liberace!

Only about 10 hours and 30 minutes left to get ready for October...

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on October 31, 2019, 02:27:25 PM
Almost time to start working on getting ready for November!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on October 31, 2019, 02:27:25 PM

I wonder if she’ll make it?

albrecht

At a MINIMUM she could have Ella&Paul give out instructions on how to make a vampire pumpkin. Oddly there was a shortage here and all stores sold out of pumpkins this week! Strange. Only able to find a small one but would like to carve to make a "vampire pumpkin," whatever that is?

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2019, 10:30:38 AM

He's SUCH a good man!
Yes Brig,  it reminds me of that song,What a man what a man what a mighty good man ...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2019, 02:45:29 PM
At a MINIMUM she could have Ella&Paul give out instructions on how to make a vampire pumpkin. Oddly there was a shortage here and all stores sold out of pumpkins this week! Strange. Only able to find a small one but would like to carve to make a "vampire pumpkin," whatever that is?
You should have been in Dayton, OH, this week.  Maybe they would have let you have one of the over a 1,000 pumpkins on this Stoddard St. hillside. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 03:11:29 PM
You should have been in Dayton, OH, this week.  Maybe they would have let you have one of the over a 1,000 pumpkins on this Stoddard St. hillside. ;)

Nice. It was strange but fall came late and I didn't want to buy too early because even if uncarved they tend to melt, attract flies, etc. Then there was some kind of run on pumpkins. Very strange. Maybe some hedge fund speculation or cartel money laundering operation? Are there pumpkin futures or some opportunity for arbitrage?

ps: any "vampire pumpkins" in that bunch?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2019, 03:14:51 PM
Nice. It was strange but fall came late and I didn't want to buy too early because even if uncarved they tend to melt, attract flies, etc. Then there was some kind of run on pumpkins. Very strange. Maybe some hedge fund speculation or cartel money laundering operation? Are there pumpkin futures or some opportunity for arbitrage?

ps: any "vampire pumpkins" in that bunch?
Oh, yeah, a number of them.  Sorry, I couldn't quickly find a pic but here's one of a bat, maybe a vampire in it's bat-state, like Kevin is a Hybrid.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 31, 2019, 03:24:28 PM
Oh, yeah, a number of them.  Sorry, I couldn't quickly find a pic but here's one of a bat, maybe a vampire in it's bat-state, like Kevin is a Hybrid.  ;D

;D ;D   I wonder what form he is for tonight trick-or-treating?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2019, 03:26:03 PM
;D ;D   I wonder what form he is for tonight trick-or-treating?
I'm sure he's some kind of nut.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2019, 03:07:35 PM
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ
yes Dr. MD, this is the one I was thinking of l. You truly are a good man & I will always think of you whenever I hear it again. Perhaps Liberace will write a song to this one LOL