• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

chefist

I had jack o lanterns to make with my kiddo so only caught the first hour...you all sounded like you were having fun! Awesome! I had buffering issues with the widget but all was perfect on VLC. FYI! Will catch the rest on the podcast... Great job n all the best!

ponyboysunset

First episoded of PodCast Not Included is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qgToSq-m1SWm1kQ3BuMm1XMFE/view?usp=sharing

Soon we will have a player but for now download only.

Thanks again y'all for listening and hanging out with us! 8)

nbirnes

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2015, 08:05:19 PM
Can I do the news segment?

This should happen. You have your own unique style. Do it!!

WhiteCrow

So boys and girls ... What we have going on around, these here parts lately, is some young'in that are get'in a little too big for their britches.. Form'in up a new club, a new clique .. A new break away sub cult of  BellGab with a new podcast and WebSite  <<< I.e. code word for forum.

Trying to play it safe and claim, that's it's ok for you all, to talk about every thing in the world of Art Bell... It's OK to talk about Art and Hoagie and Leo and Dave and Falkie and all the players and posters on BellGab.... except the biggest one of them all, the gentle man that once in awhile sends a few wayward Bellgabers to the time-out cornfield.

The man with more talent in his little finger than you all have collectively, the man that gave you the wings to fly... No no no you all  can talk about everyone  else, except the greatest and most interesting one them all..   I'm calling you all out... For being  Chicken shits!
Thinking you're going to pull this slight of hand off.
With you're rehashed version of the GabCast and new website. (btw Falkie's forum web master is available)

You silly kids forgot whose house you are playing in..
The owner who  built it and sees all.
With your actions ...
You all broke the cardinal rule of BellGab....

Praise MV

eddie dean

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 03:57:18 AM
So boys and girls ... What we have going on around, these here parts lately, is some young'in that are get'in a little too big for their britches.. Form'in up a new club, a new clique .. A new break away sub cult of  BellGab with a new podcast and WebSite  <<< I.e. code word for forum.

Trying to play it safe and claim, that's it's ok for you all, to talk about every thing in the world of Art Bell... It's OK to talk about Art and Hoagie and Leo and Dave and Falkie and all the players and posters on BellGab.... except the biggest one of them all, the gentle man that once in awhile sends a few wayward Bellgabers to the time-out cornfield.

The man with more talent in his little finger than you all have collectively, the man that gave you the wings to fly... No no no you all  can talk about everyone  else, except the greatest and most interesting one them all..   I'm calling you all out... For being  Chicken shits!
With you're rehashed version of the GabCast and new website. (btw Falkie's forum web master is available)

With your actions ...

Praise MV

Charade  you are

F

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 03:57:18 AM

With your actions ...

Praise MV

Now that you mention it.........YES!!  I DID miss MV!!  MV would have been the icing on the cake!!  Where for art thou MV?

Praise MV!!

berry

I enjoyed it. I'm tickled pink that I have a podcast for Monday, Tuesday, and every other Thursday to listen to. And, they are all different.

berry

But, I agree. Praise MV for starting it all and for still having a show for all of us. I'm partial to his shows but I love them all.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 05:01:57 AM
Now that you mention it.........YES!!  I DID miss MV!!  MV would have been the icing on the cake!!  Where for art thou MV?

Praise MV!!
He's on tonight, right?  You know MV.  He's "saving himself, for that special night." ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 27, 2015, 05:33:53 AM
He's on tonight, right?  You know MV.  He's "saving himself, for that special night." ;)

I sure HOPE he is hosting it himself tonight!  I need my regular MV fix!!  ;D  So far, looks like he has a couple of my best buddies co-hosting with him also tonight, GravitySucks, and Starrmtn001 !!!   ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eddie dean on October 27, 2015, 04:12:05 AM
Charade  you are
F

Me thinks this old 'crow' has a pretty good feel for the direction from where this wind blows ;)

http://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 05:43:10 AM
Me thinks this old 'crow' has a pretty good feel for the direction from where this wind blows ;)

Time is but a stage that shall reveal the future.   ;)

:-*

Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 10:11:49 PM
First episoded of PodCast Not Included is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qgToSq-m1SWm1kQ3BuMm1XMFE/view?usp=sharing

Soon we will have a player but for now download only.

Thanks again y'all for listening and hanging out with us! 8)

Thanks so much PSB, E-D, Jaz and bDubb ... I had much fun listening and participating in the chat room ... (oh, and thanks for having the show live at a time I could listen in). 

The absolute wonders of the interweb and technology ... that so many podcasts can exist and offer us alternatives from which to listen to, if so we choose.  8)

Lilith

I am old and slow, so it seems like somewhere along the way, I missed something, that leaves me wondering if I can ask what the title refers to.  I am missing the meaning of the title of the show "Podcast Not Included". Could someone please 'splain it to me?   :-\ :-[

ponyboysunset

To those that support us and will continue to do so I thank you. I especially thank our callers, and all of you who came into chat. I had so much fun last night doing that. I am truly blessed to have found this forum and made so many wonderful friends.

b_dubb

berry

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 27, 2015, 06:26:21 AM
To those that support us and will continue to do so I thank you. I especially thank our callers, and all of you who came into chat. I had so much fun last night doing that. I am truly blessed to have found this forum and made so many wonderful friends.

The show was great and you all have a great dynamic. i am looking forward to the next one!

Ms. C

Quote from: berry on October 27, 2015, 07:17:12 AM
The show was great and you all have a great dynamic. i am looking forward to the next one!
+2

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 05:43:10 AM

Ding ding ding!

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling senior citizens.

Time to take your meds again.

(smiley face carp)

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2015, 05:48:33 AM
Time is but a stage that shall reveal the future.   ;)

:-*

Et tu Brig?

BC

Quote from: Ms. C on October 27, 2015, 07:19:38 AM
"The show was great and you all have a great dynamic. i am looking forward to the next one!"
+2
+3

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 27, 2015, 06:26:21 AM

I remember when that show first started. It seemed like only yesterday. And that first caller... Does anyone remember who it was?  I wonder how he is doing today.

p.s.  Y'all forgot to bleep out the "F" word.

jazmunda

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 27, 2015, 08:07:56 AM
Praise MV

I know you were just trolling and trying to create conflict where there was none but the truth is there is no animosity between any of us and MV. I fully understand MV's new direction with the GabCast and I agree with and applaud it. It's great hearing new voices of posters and to have the many different points of views of people from this site that I love.

But does that mean I can never do another podcast again?

If it wasn't for finding this site and enjoying MV's talent at hosting I would never have been opened up to this world of podcasting. I love doing it and really enjoyed the people I was hosting with. I owe all that to MV. Just because we're doing a new project and continuing something I enjoy doing doesn't mean I won't occasionally join in cohosting the GabCast. I'm a member of this site and an avid listener of the show. To suggest there is any animosity is insulting and an effort to troll. If there was any bad blood between MV and I would I be assisting him daily with the live threads?

I probably shouldn't have even given you the satisfaction of a response but just wanted to put it out there on front street lest people believe the bullshit that flows from your keyboard. Grow up old man. Good day sir.

nooropathy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 08:29:57 AM
I know you were just trolling and trying to create conflict where there was none but the truth is there is no animosity between any of us and MV. I fully understand MV's new direction with the GabCast and I agree with and applaud it. It's great hearing new voices of posters and to have the many different points of views of people from this site that I love.

If it wasn't for finding this site and enjoying MV's talent at hosting I would never have been opened up to this world of podcasting. I love doing it and really enjoyed the people I was hosting with. I owe all that to MV. Just because we're doing a new project and continuing something I enjoy doing doesn't mean I won't occasionally join in cohosting the GabCast. I'm a member of this site and an avid listener of the show. To suggest there is any animosity is insulting and an effort to troll. If there was any bad blood between MV and I would I be assisting him daily with the live threads?

I probably shouldn't have even given you the satisfaction of a response but just wanted to put it out there on front street lest people believe the bullshit that flows from your keyboard. Grow up old man. Good day sir.

Well put Jaz...

Have you ever thought about running for president (either down under or up and over)?  Don't worry about citizenship status, doesn't seem to make any difference any more for a few of the previous and potential new candidates as well !!!

MV/Liberace!

I do not approve of this podcast and I order the EmmVee army to take it down!

Swarm swarm swarm!

Lilith

Did MV say that?  That must be the part I'm missing that gave this new Podcast it's name?  I never heard or saw MV say anything like that about ANY of the gabcast hosts. I had the impression MV appreciates ALL his gabcast hosts, and wants them to continue hosting............ I'm old and slow, so maybe I missed this I guess?  MV,  did you say that?  :o