• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
I don't even know what "a semite" is. Can someone break this down? Asking for a friend.

14 seems to be the expert.

Metron2267

I don't even know what "a semite" is. Can someone break this down? Asking for a friend.

Ya sure...they're the little Moon insectoids that tried to make off with Professor Cavor and Bedford:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwYnNJP4Wsg

WOTR

Somebody who has attended seminary.  Father Jack will be along shortly to confirm.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
Your humor{sic} is wafer thin here... :-[
as we are referring to religion, I'm trying to decide how best to interpret "wafer."  ;)

Metron2267

Have a sip of the blood of Christ and tell me if it's a recent vintage... :o

WOTR

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
When I used to need home and yard maintenance, men were always trying to jack up their prices, increase their minimums, jerk around the schedule, and charge me delivery fees, but if I had a male friend call in the order, no problem, all included, all on schedule. Opportunists and criminals are much more likely to target a smaller person.  Also, it's well known that woman owned businesses are often the last to be paid in business to business transactions.  It's not right, but it is true.

Me
The more I think about it, the more I have to say that you are at least in part to blame for men ripping women off for lawn care in your area.  Rather than call around and find an honest man (or woman) who would do yard work, you opted to have a male call in to a business that you know was going to rip you off.  Rather than search out somebody worth giving money to, you opted for the easier route of throwing your cash at a business not worthy of receiving it.  In the process, you contributed to the growth of a company who you know rips women off and did not contribute to the growth of one who is honest.

Metron2267

Props for that analysis, you went to the end and worked it back! ;)

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
The more I think about it, the more I have to say that you are at least in part to blame for men ripping women off for lawn care in your area.  Rather than call around and find an honest man (or woman) who would do yard work, you opted to have a male call in to a business that you know was going to rip you off.  Rather than search out somebody worth giving money to, you opted for the easier route of throwing your cash at a business not worthy of receiving it.  In the process, you contributed to the growth of a company who you know rips women off and did not contribute to the growth of one who is honest.
I didn't obtain and support two homes on one girl's paycheck by not shopping around, but I am in part to blame for not catching onto the game sooner.  I supported honest people.  Just bec I think Craigslist is risky for women doesn't mean I don't use it.  Price was always a factor.  There wasn't competition for kerosene or tank installation out in the county, so some rip-offs were not my choice.  However, many misfortunes were deductible.  Also, expenses that burdened me while I owned it became assets at the time of sale.  Transformation can be a real good thing.
Unit 14

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Right on cue, here's another lump of shit! Yeah, when someone accuses me of being an antisemite, issuing threats and then threatens to doxx me all in a 24 hr period it triggers me, moron. Gas yourself! You have to be the stupidest FBI agent ever, next to Stroke and Pain. ::)

For you, the Painful Stroke.  Triggered fag!!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 03:46:33 PM
Then why are you so unfunny?

I'm the funniest guy I know, dipstick.  I crack myself up routinely.  What?  Are you new here?  Let me show you around.

https://youtu.be/5cSYNuEmHQk

"There are many great guys here, so don't feel you have to meet everyone. Don't be shy about helping yourself to punch and cookies."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

For you, the Painful Stroke.  Triggered fag!!

On second thought, you'd better keep your day job, as douchey as it is because your attempts at comedy suck! ::)

Taaroa

A lot of things to pick on in this article, but the bit I quoted is particularly good.

I Watched 'The Simpsons' for the First Time Ever and I Couldn't Stand It - How did you people put up with Homer's nastiness for so long?
Quote“Homer Badman” also made me angry more generally, in the way only a episode of a 90s show could. In this one, Homer is indicted by the media for “sexually harassing” a female grad student. Except he was only really grabbing a gummy Venus de Milo off of her butt, not grabbing her ass. He gets featured on a tabloid-style show that edits his interview to make him “admit” to being a harasser. While this episode does a great job demonstrating the way media can snowball out of control, the episode’s entire premise is a load of hogwash. No one, literally not a single person on. the. planet. Would protest about a female grad student getting ass-grabbed.

The hyperbole of this isn’t funny to me, nor does it read as satire. That isn’t a “in this #metoo moment the show doesn’t hold up” observation. It's just how the world operates. Yesterday I got street harassed five times on the way to work, and twice on the way back. I’ve been inappropriately groped by too many strangers to keep count. If anyone cared enough to do a damn thing about it, maybe I could watch this episode and laugh. This episode feels like the least realistic of all of them, including the Halloween special “Treehouse of Horror" episodes.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/j5kwj7/i-watched-the-simpsons-for-the-first-time-ever-and-i-couldnt-stand-it

"It's not satire or funny just because I say it isn't."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
Also, expenses that burdened me while I owned it became assets at the time of sale.  Transformation can be a real good thing.
Unit 14

What a deceitfully transparent way to rationalize your failures.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

You're welcome to access my private messages again and witness what "cordial" looks like under the varnish. You don't need to cut me a deal. Just hold the crayon while someone else moves the subpeona.
I have copies!!!!!! Of your 29 in 2 days and you got the last word, too.
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
You've sent me PMs intimating that your going to dox me. I'm done with you now, creep. Just get lost before you get hurt.
I did not suggest I'd dox you.  Over what, you being obtuse??

As far as "intimating ... to dox" you, let me clear that up right away.  I did not.  I cautioned you that some forum members (not me I said) know how to get IP addresses.  You can Google that; it's a bit of trickery but it can be done.  Which I said, can possibly lead the perpetrator to other personal info about you.  I assured you that I personally don't have the resources to do it.  I told you this so that you would know confidentiality is not as simple here as it might seem.  The actual angry posts didn't involve me; I was just concerned that you could end up a victim of cyber-stalking.

And, I cautioned you to be careful with words like kill, too, because I care about you.  I told you an analogy of how one time I saw LE make an arrest based on a gesture more than words.  So, grey areas are not always safe, depending on circumstances & I wanted you to know.  Because I care.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
some might.  Me?  Not so much.  Metro, this is the Bellgab.  The Premier Humor site on the web.
Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't done a thorough check, but he sure sound like MD when he gets riled up.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
And, I cautioned you to be careful with words like kill, too, because I care about you.  I told you an analogy of how one time I saw LE make an arrest based on a gesture more than words.  So, grey areas are not always safe, depending on circumstances & I wanted you to know.  Because I care.

Wow.

Just fucking wow!

That is a thinly veiled threat of intimidation misusing LE assets if ever I saw one.

You're one sick leftard cunt!

DROP DAMNED DEAD BIOTCH!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't done a thorough check, but he sure sound like MD when he gets riled up.
Unit 14

Fuck off class war cunt! >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Wow.

Just fucking wow!

That is a thinly veiled threat of intimidation misusing LE assets if ever I saw one.

You're one sick leftard cunt!

DROP DAMNED DEAD BIOTCH!

I'm not a bottom feeder attorney, so I don't know for sure, but I think you're reaching for that one.  What I am sure of, is that it is time for your reach around.

Just relax, don't tense up. 

https://youtu.be/P2vkiLHiTcY

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 02, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
I'm not a bottom feeder attorney, so I don't know for sure, but I think you're reaching for that one.  What I am sure of, is that it is time for your reach around.

Looks like Dr. Md. was right about you too...

Insightful guy that one is...

Ben Dover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMHTo4sAYKA

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 02, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

https://youtu.be/P2vkiLHiTcY
I'm glad Metron is quoted here, bec otherwise I wouldn't have seen him due to Ignore.  But, I'm glad I saw it.  There is no threat in cautioning MD that people with the right knowledge & right tools (which by the way for clarification ARE TOTALLY LEGAL) can get IPs under certain circumstances, which they can set up legally all on their own.  I just wanted MD to know, so he can decide how he wants to act when antagonizing someone (not me anyhow.  I don't have the ability to do this, but I know it happens and that's a Google fact which most users don't know).  And, if people don't know this, then they might unwittingly open themselves up to cyber-stalking, as the perp uses trial and error to determine what sites the victim visits. 
Civilian Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
I'm glad Metron is quoted here, bec otherwise I wouldn't have seen him due to Ignore.  But, I'm glad I saw it.  There is no threat in cautioning MD that people with the right knowledge & right tools (which by the way for clarification ARE TOTALLY LEGAL) can get IPs under certain circumstances, which they can set up legally all on their own.  I just wanted MD to know, so he can decide how he wants to act when antagonizing someone (not me anyhow.  I don't have the ability to do this, but I know it happens and that's a Google fact which most users don't know).  And, if people don't know this, then they might unwittingly open themselves up to cyber-stalking, as the perp uses trial and error to determine what sites the victim visits. 
Civilian Unit 14

It was an failed attempt to intimidate me because you're a passive aggressive liberal asshole and that's all you know how to do, try to intimidate people into getting you way. So, listen in response I'm going to contact one of my hacker friends and my lawyer and we're going to get right up your stinky little asshole, dear. Are you ready for the blowback, sunshine? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
I'm glad Metron is quoted here, bec otherwise I wouldn't have seen him due to Ignore.  But, I'm glad I saw it.  There is no threat in cautioning MD that people with the right knowledge & right tools (which by the way for clarification ARE TOTALLY LEGAL) can get IPs under certain circumstances, which they can set up legally all on their own.

Ah...so now the threat ramps up to the harvesting of IP addys...

Wotta POS you are 14!

QuoteI just wanted MD to know, so he can decide how he wants to act when antagonizing someone (not me anyhow.  I don't have the ability to do this, but I know it happens and that's a Google fact which most users don't know).  And, if people don't know this, then they might unwittingly open themselves up to cyber-stalking, as the perp uses trial and error to determine what sites the victim visits. 
Civilian Unit 14

Keep using the conditional tense and blaming others, just like you tried to make Trump pay for Waters' calls to ultra violence.

You really are a total piece of shit, 14! >:( >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
Ah...so now the threat ramps up to the harvesting of IP addys...

Wotta POS you are 14!

Keep using the conditional tense and blaming others, just like you tried to make Trump pay for Waters' calls to ultra violence.

You really are a total piece of shit, 14! >:( >:( >:(

+1

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
Ok, call it something that looks a bit like race flaming:

So explain what that means to YOU then, by "stimulus" I read a veiled reference to Obozo, he's black, ergo...

::)
When stranded, women with certain body types (or who are young) are more likely to receive incidental help from men who are strangers.
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
She knows she danced around race flaming me and is embarrassed to be caught out.
It was not face flaming (so what if it was...) and it was only once.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Fuck of with your victim syndrome 14, you're a pro-Maxine TRAITOR to America!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
It was not face flaming (so what if it was...) and it was only once.
Unit 14

Ha ha! Everyone's discovering what a nasty piece of shit you are! :D