• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 29, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
Laminated dough, now that requires effort.

We were discussing grown women. Educated women are another matter entirely.

Quote from: WOTR on June 29, 2018, 07:36:47 PM
You forgot the part about popping out a few babies.  ;)

Let's start with keeping them from mutilating infant penises for no fucking reason before remembering to make more.

Taaroa

'Mansplaining' advert for University of Adelaide draws criticism

QuoteA "mansplaining" advertisement for an Australian university has drawn mockery and criticism from social media users.
The image, for the University of Adelaide, shows five women listening while the only man holds forth.
The university said it had not supplied or approved the image, which came from an agency of the regional government.

Mansplaining is when a man explains an issue to a woman in a manner regarded as condescending or patronising.
It is closely related to "bropriation", when a man repeats an idea first suggested by a woman and receives the credit for it.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-44667195

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on June 30, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
'Mansplaining' advert for University of Adelaide draws criticism

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-44667195

Fine! Let's never explain anything to women anymore. Let them remain ignorant and in kitchen, stupid bitches! ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on June 30, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
Some women amuse me. One minute they’re demanding to be recognized as strong, independent women, capable of doing anything a man can. The next minute, they’re playing victim and demanding that some man, or the government, take care of them.

Yup.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Fine! Let's never explain anything to women anymore. Let them remain ignorant and in kitchen, stupid bitches! ::)

women!  Fuck 'em, right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 12:27:01 AM
No, fuck you, FBI!

See.  You are a fag.  And a troll.  Stirring the shit.  And always ready to drop your trousers and be mounted.   True fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 12:30:02 AM
See.  You are a fag.  And a troll.  Stirring the shit.  And always ready to drop your trousers and be mounted.   True fag.

I'm really sorry that you're among the least trusted Americans now, FBI. Hopefully, soon you'll be out of a job too. Keep up the evil! It's really working for you. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
Dollar Store.

Garage sale.

Oh wah!

14 responds:  You make it sound like I don't know how to buy thrift.  I'm just saying it's not as simple as Craigslist when it comes to major large purchases.  Like your aunts, I have also sold stuff.  Actually over $4000 worth of stuff at garage sale prices in the last 6 years.  I'm just saying, a woman alone has to be prudent.

So have a male friend handle the lawnmower purchase for you, sheesh...stop the "poor middle me" whining and get on with the reality of life.
That's what I said, in the last paragraph.  I said if a man handled the bus for me, all the overcharges, hyped up minimums and schedule fiascos were eliminated.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
Did you forget that I already replied to you and you back to me on th4 previous page?

You're probably the type that would get upset if you got two birthday cards.
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
Unit 14

The second reply was clearly no "birthday card"... :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
Unit 14

You're a piece of shit!

Metron2267

She knows she danced around race flaming me and is embarrassed to be caught out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
She knows she danced around race flaming me and is embarrassed to be caught out.

This is very good! Everyone seems to be discovering the real her at the same time. She just couldn't hold her crazy back. :D

Jojo

Quotehttp://bellgab.com/Themes/default/images/bbc/italicize.gifuthor=Metron2267 link=topic=7952.msg1261783#msg1261783 date=1530471075]
Race flaming does not come up on Google, so whatever it is, I didn't do it.  Metron, there is nothing too embarrassing about neither you nor I.  Our post history speaks for itself.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

MV, this person (14) keeps issuing veiled and sometimes not so veiled threats to me. Could you just boot her, please. She's starting to get creepy. :o

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
MV, this person (14) keeps issuing veiled and sometimes not so veiled threats to me. Could you just boot her, please. She's starting to get creepy. :o
Metaphors are not threats and analogies are not people, MD.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
Do you have a copy?
Unit 14

Just broom off, creep! You've worn out your welcome now. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
Metaphors are not threats and analogies are not people, MD.
Unit 14

You've sent me PMs intimating that your going to dox me. I'm done with you now, creep. Just get lost before you get hurt.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Race flaming does not come up on Google, so whatever it is, I didn't do it.  Metron, there is nothing too embarrassing about neither you nor I.  Our post history speaks for itself.
Unit 14

Au contraire, I've degenerated into a potty mouthed, limey hating, proggie baiting reprobate!

Or so some might say... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Race flaming does not come up on Google, so whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Unit 14

Ok, call it something that looks a bit like race flaming:

Quote« Reply #4208 on: June 27, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »
Quote from: Metron2267 on June 27, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
I really HATE to read about crap like that.

Your duty as a human being is to help a person, not a color.

Grrr.

Or..... help a person, not a stimulus?
Me

So explain what that means to YOU then, by "stimulus" I read a veiled reference to Obozo, he's black, ergo...

::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
You've sent me PMs intimating that your going to dox me. I'm done with you now, creep. Just get lost before you get hurt.

Ah...PM threats is it?

Wow.

Just wow.

:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
You're a piece of shit!

wow, little lady.  You sure trigger hard.  All 14 has done is be cordial and include you in her reindeer games.  But you, you are a resentful little piece of ass.  Aren't you?

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
Au contraire, I've degenerated into a potty mouthed, limey hating, proggie baiting reprobate!

Or so some might say... 8)

some might.  Me?  Not so much.  Metro, this is the Bellgab.  The Premier Humor site on the web.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 03:33:02 PM
wow, little lady.  You sure trigger hard.  All 14 has done is be cordial and include you in her reindeer games.  But you, you are a resentful little piece of ass.  Aren't you?

Right on cue, here's another lump of shit! Yeah, when someone accuses me of being an antisemite, issuing threats and then threatens to doxx me all in a 24 hr period it triggers me, moron. Gas yourself! You have to be the stupidest FBI agent ever, next to Stroke and Pain. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 03:33:02 PM
All 14 has done is be cordial and

You're welcome to access my private messages again and witness what "cordial" looks like under the varnish. You don't need to cut me a deal. Just hold the crayon while someone else moves the subpeona.

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
some might.  Me?  Not so much.  Metro, this is the Bellgab.  The Premier Humor site on the web.

Fair enough Gunny, had to leave the door open so the cat gets out to spray... ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Then why are you so unfunny?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
accuses me of being an antisemite

I don't even know what "a semite" is. Can someone break this down? Asking for a friend.