• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Somebody should email Amy and Leo and let's just have a rumble.

MR. Spock

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:22:37 PM
Welcome to BellGab. Post often. MV needs diaper money.
Yeah, MV is in the shit changing business and Art is full of it too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 17, 2016, 11:14:38 PM
The pathetic lives of Art and Heather are beneath The King's attention.
At this point, a turkey sandwich sounds better than either Art or Heather.

trostol

Quote from: Art_s Farts on January 17, 2016, 11:17:44 PM
I think we need an update on who's face and who's heel

indeed!!!!

Value Of Pi

And if Woks Wong was here now, what might he say?

You all unruly. You disqualify. Come back tomorrow.

popple

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2016, 10:33:35 PM
Monday night I called Steve and asked him to host the show that night, he stammered, repeatedly asked me if I was asking him to do the show that night.  He said his phone was in a precarious position, and had to call me back.  I waited for him to call me back for a few minutes, and he did not.  I called him back, and he was even more nonplussed.  I asked him again if he would host, faced with the reality of hosting a live show, he wouldn't do it.  However, that was not the official offer.

The official offer that was given to Steve was to do Dark City live last night as a test.  He agreed to do that, then the night before, declined.  By the way, there is no "livestream" to hook up, all he has to do is call Keith on Skype and do the show.  He wouldn't.
You're gonna come in here and spin all these lies?

How many times did you call Steve breaking the fuck down saying you couldn't handle the show and now you're trying to say he is scared of doing LIVE radio when he started his career in live radio? He tried to help you so many times. I actually felt sorry for you. Sadly not anymore.

Asked? You yelled at him to take the show. Even literally saying the words "EVERYONE THINKS I SUCK". The station is tanking. Profits need to be made. Keith and Pete decided to pursue Steve, then you get mad and fire Pete. Cause you can't fire Keith too, right?

Bottom line is the station is a business and you ain't bringin in the bucks.

trostol

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 17, 2016, 11:25:24 PM
And if Woks Wong was here now, what might he say?

You all unruly. You disqualify. Come back tomorrow.

he is online lol

trostol

i might need a popcorn refill

GravitySucks

Mr. Spock- more popcorn in the transporter room please.

MR. Spock

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:27:23 PM
Mr. Spock- more popcorn in the transporter room please.
More popcorn is in route to you my friend.

GravitySucks

I guess I know what the GabCast is going to be about...

cosmic hobo

Quote from: popple on January 17, 2016, 11:25:53 PM

How many times did you call Steve breaking the fuck down saying you couldn't handle the show and now you're trying to say he is scared of doing LIVE radio when he started his career in live radio? He tried to help you so many times. I actually felt sorry for you. Sadly not anymore.

Asked? You yelled at him to take the show. Even literally saying the words "EVERYONE THINKS I SUCK". The station is tanking. Profits need to be made. Keith and Pete decided to pursue Steve, then you get mad and fire Pete. Cause you can't fire Keith too, right?

Thank you Popple for putting out there what bateman obviously couldn't to be tactful.

Heather you are a disgrace.

Quote from: Art_s Farts on January 17, 2016, 11:17:44 PM
I think we need an update on who's face and who's heel

Duuuuddddddddeeeeeeee great call, great call.

Art Bell - Mega heel, ultimate boss heel. We're talking Hollywood Hogan at his NWO zenith levels of heat.

Heather - Number two heel in the company but too much of a jabroni buffoon to be taken seriously. Getting a mega push because of the boss despite the fans not buying it. Kind of like Mike Graham.

Falkie - Tweener, kind of like Raven at his peak. Fans hated him for his wishy washiness and whinyness yet still was arguably the most over person in the company.

MV - Reluctant disillusioned baby face like Cactus Jack in ECW.

bateman - Mega face as he has the best alternative show right now and is show an anti-authority turn like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

George Noory - Washed up mid-card heel who once had potential but now no one cares about. Like Jeff Jarrett.

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:28:38 PM

its now cant miss!!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 11:24:54 PM
Yeah, MV is in the shit changing business and Art is full of it too.

For a dad, one of those shits doesn't stink...  Can you guess which one???    ::)

MR. Spock

What bacon favor popcorn??

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:19:03 PM
Honest opinion?  Ever since he said he quit BellGab, he has been coming in here and reading the forum. I think he may just be looking for enough negative comments to convince himself that he just needs to shut the whole thing down. And then he can blame it on us trolls.
Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

cosmic hobo

What day and time is that on?

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

Art Bell - Mega heel, ultimate boss heel. We're talking Hollywood Hogan at his NWO zenith levels of heat.

Heather - Number two heel in the company but too much of a jabroni buffoon to be taken seriously. Getting a mega push because of the boss despite the fans not buying it. Kind of like Mike Graham.

Falkie - Tweener, kind of like Raven at his peak. Fans hated him for his wishy washiness and whinyness yet still was arguably the most over person in the company.

bateman - Mega face as he has the best alternative show right now and is show an anti-authority turn like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

George Noory - Washing mid-card heel who once had potential but now no one cares about. Like Jeff Jarrett.

hey...if your gonna say it..say it right

J-E-DOUBLE F J-A-DOUBLE R-E-DOUBLE T ..JEFF JARRETT!!!!

Element 115

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2016, 10:58:03 PM
The only one with the authority to give you an offer is Keith.  He offered you an opportunity to prove you could do live radio, which you ran away from.  That does not constitute an offer to host the show.

You mad, bro.

GravitySucks

See the kind of shit that can go down when Mercury is in retrograde?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:19:03 PM
Honest opinion?  Ever since he said he quit BellGab, he has been coming in here and reading the forum. I think he may just be looking for enough negative comments to convince himself that he just needs to shut the whole thing down. And then he can blame it on us trolls.

This. He has his next excuse already lined up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 17, 2016, 11:30:27 PM
What day and time is that on?
Tomorrow (Monday) 8pm Eastern

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:29:03 PM

George Noory - Washed up mid-card heel who once had potential but now no one cares about. Like Jeff Jarrett.

Tomorrow on the GabCast...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 11:26:13 PM
he is online lol

Yeah but where? This is where he needs to be.

Quote from: popple on January 17, 2016, 11:25:53 PM

Yeah, but Noory, dead babies and stuff.  Am I right?

MR. Spock

Art has left the room aka forum again. I guess that he quit us again. Go figure.