• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 05:12:48 PM
I wouldn't want to take any prayers away from Goatsie.

Would you like to see my Goatsie picture collection?

[attachimg=1]

He looks pretty good in this pic. Here's the thing. He needs to ditch Tommy and get a somewhat-attractive-especially-in-dimmer-lighting female PR manager to clean him up. Get him back to looking like this. Thoroughly debrief him on his guests and give him some more intelligent questions to ask them. Have real conversations with him about the guests before the show so he can get warmed up. Counsel him on strategic alliances and ad opportunities. Create a Noory 2.0.

Anyone can be awesome with the right PR magician behind them. I should send him my resume. I'm in between jobs ATM and frantically freelancing and doing odd Amazon Mechanical Turk jobs to make ends meet. I would love to try to polish him up. It could be the highlight of my career. I could hire a bunch of you guys as a focus group.  ;D ;D ;D

For a while, I was the PR rep for that U of A professor Dr. Gary Schwartz â€" he's a genius in energy research and is probably best known for his lab work with psychics and mediums. I didn't get to work with him as often as I would've liked because I was the PR director for the health and wellness resort where he was a resident expert, so he was one of a dozen such experts I had to handle. But I got giddy whenever he had a spot on C2C, which was frequently.

That's my two degrees of separation from Art and George â€" I think both of them have interviewed Dr. Schwartz â€" and the only name I have to drop in the paranormal/scientific community.

And now that I have proclaimed my specialness, I'm gonna go make some Stouffer's Fettuccine Alfredo. I won't take a picture of it this time though.

Quote from: scottydawg on November 17, 2013, 04:51:01 PM
Well tuned into to Indie 104 last night at 8PM Central hoping to hear the feed for SIT before regular C2C. But all they had was a announcement that regular programming would resume in a few hours. Are they possibly holding that time slot open if Art agrees to return to his show?

No. Sirius XM ceases programming on multiple channels during off hours. Let's not get our jump to conclusions mat out of the closet just yet.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 06:44:20 PM
[attachimg=1]

He looks pretty good in this pic.

I'd say pretty good if he were applying for a job as a Saddam Hussein stunt double.

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:36:04 PM
I agree. You can dislike someone but the hate here is way over the top. It's way to obsessive and some of the language is too.

Perhaps someone should begin a nice chat thread for those who can't cope with adult language. I dub it "The-Disagree-Without-Being-Disagreeable-I-Hate-George-Noory" thread. I promise to stay away.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 06:50:19 PM
I'd say pretty good if he were applying for a job as a Saddam Hussein stunt double.

I would advise him to ditch the black shoe polish hair and go gray. I think guys get sexier as they age and they don't realize how lame they look when they try to mask the aging process.

Needs an eyebrow wax.

Not sure what he'd look like without a mustache. Maybe better, maybe not.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: lonevoice on November 17, 2013, 06:22:36 PM

Let Hal 9000 know it doesn't take much to search this forum.  Hal 9000 has been served and ur next.  You, Grau and PammyHal have all your special posts in a nice neat package.   When you read certain pages here you'll find enough sociopathic bullying to cause some of the people I've read about you harassing to commit sewar pipe.  But please join Hal and come on back hiding behind the very persons name who got ya banned.  It is so fucking sad.  I'd give an extremity to see what blogging socios look like!

It is so entertaining on a slow and relaxing evening. 

FallenSeraph

I would change his wardrobe too.

Haha this game is fun. I need a George paper doll.

Or a George Second Life AV, if any of you are familiar with the place. Hell, I may log in and make a George 2.0 AV just to share my makeover vision.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 06:55:51 PM
Perhaps someone should begin a nice chat thread for those who can't cope with adult language. I dub it "The-Disagree-Without-Being-Disagreeable-I-Hate-George-Noory" thread. I promise to stay away.

The "Gently Poking Fun of George" thread.

weeberwubber

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 17, 2013, 06:36:04 PM
I agree. You can dislike someone but the hate here is way over the top. It's way to obsessive and some of the language is too.

I'm new here so correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sensing that you maybe think people are too harsh regarding Mr. Noory.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

Needs an eyebrow wax.

I disagree.

Western standards of beauty are rooted in white imperialism. George's large eyebrows bespeak a noble Lebanese heritage, and to try and widdle them down to fit in with Occidental standards of beauty will only perpetuate the continual domination of the world by outmoded and fascist Western cultural norms. If anything, George should accentuate his proud Lebanese Maronite eyebrows --- eyebrows which stood tall and unbluffed before the endless invasions of Greeks, Arabs, Persians and Western Europeans. I would like to see him grow a full, patriarchal beard, even, and yes, grow it as blue and gray and magnificent as a Levantine rain-heralding sky.

George does a lot wrong but his eyebrows ain't one. So there.

AppealPlay

I'm surprised there hasn't been an update from Art this weekend.  Maybe there's nothing to report? :-\

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 17, 2013, 07:06:02 PM
I disagree.

Western standards of beauty are rooted in white imperialism. George's large eyebrows bespeak a noble Lebanese heritage, and to try and widdle them down to fit in with Occidental standards of beauty will only perpetuate the continual domination of the world by outmoded and fascist Western cultural norms. If anything, George should accentuate his proud Lebanese Maronite eyebrows --- eyebrows which stood tall and unbluffed before the endless invasions of Greeks, Arabs, Persians and Western Europeans. I would like to see him grow a full, patriarchal beard, even, and yes, grow it as blue and gray and magnificent as a Levantine rain-heralding sky.

I couldn't agree with you more. /sarc

AppealPlay

I disagree.

FallenSeraph

I disagree.

LOL OK I concede and defer to your eyebrow expertise. Well put. I also would like to see him with a full beard. You may have been joking there, but now I'm intrigued.

Quote from: AppealPlay on November 17, 2013, 07:08:46 PM
I'm surprised there hasn't been an update from Art this weekend.  Maybe there's nothing to report? :-\

You've never been involved in legal proceedings, have you? This fight, assuming there really is one, could last as long as the NC itself.

lonevoice

Quote from: AppealPlay on November 17, 2013, 07:08:46 PM
Attorneys don't work on weekends. 

Spooky Matter

Quote from: weeberwubber on November 17, 2013, 07:02:16 PM
I'm new here so correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sensing that you maybe think people are too harsh regarding Mr. Noory.
Well you are actually on one of many a supposed Art Bell fan page and you think it's over the top about Noory, here?   

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 07:11:49 PM
Well you are actually on one of many a supposed Art Bell fan page and you think it's over the top about Noory, here?

One more time in English, please.

munbeam666

Sadly, Art is one of the last of a breed of independent radio personalities. With the increased buy-out of radio stations by big corporations, many independent, creative individuals like Art are being pushed aside or blackballed by the industry. People like Mr. Noory who can follow orders by the big bosses are the ones that corporate media wants. For example, many years ago Art had someone on who was advocating low powered public radio. I doubt many radio conglomerates today would be tolerant of this person who was interviewed back then. I like Mr. Noory but I don't think that he wants to rock the boat. He's making too much money. 
The mass media is gradually being concentrated into a few large radio and television monopolies owned by a small number of billionaires. This situation is especially obscene because, under US laws, the airwaves are supposed to be public.
I think that is why Art wants to go into internet broadcasting, because IT is sort of the last frontier of the media. That's where many of the independent and creative people are.
Hopefully, Art, you will be able to return soon.... keeping our fingers crossed!

Spooky Matter

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 07:13:49 PM
Egregious, you, fucking dictionary OR mommy help reading.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 17, 2013, 07:13:49 PM
Some fucking Synonyms for ya: arrant, atrocious, capital, deplorable, extreme, flagrant, glaring, grievous, gross*, heinous, infamous, insufferable, intolerable, monstrous, nefarious, notorious, outright, preposterous, rank, scandalous, shocking, stark.

Spooky Matter

Rank and gross nail it particularly well IMHO.

Kingification

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 07:21:43 PM
Egregious, you, fucking dictionary OR mommy help reading.

I reiterate for my honorable friend -- what?

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 07:10:23 PM
LOL OK I concede and defer to your eyebrow expertise. Well put. I also would like to see him with a full beard. You may have been joking there, but now I'm intrigued.

I decided this evening to take a picture of Noory, then photoshop a beard on it, then place them side by side for contrast and comparison:

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 17, 2013, 07:29:00 PM
I decided this evening to take a picture of Noory, then photoshop a beard on it, then place them side by side for contrast and comparison:

[attachimg=1]

Not sure what your drug intake may or may not be, but that's Johnny B. Wells. Secondly, your utilization of paint leaves a lot to be desired.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Kingification on November 17, 2013, 07:25:49 PM
I reiterate for my honorable friend -- what?
Take your little schoolyard clickgang home baby cakes.  It doesn't belong on a forum.  Nor does your stalking little buddies quoting rude quotes from others, concerning me.  Now move along little pony. 

FallenSeraph

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 17, 2013, 07:29:00 PM

[attachimg=1]

BAHAHAHAHAHA - don't you do that to my phone sex fantasy John B. Wells!  8)

Spooky Matter

PS how can u be great friends with someone u have seen posting for 5 days? lololololol r u fucking kidding me?

Kingification

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 07:36:16 PM
PS how can u be great friends with someone u have seen posting for 5 days? lololololol r u fucking kidding me?

It's a figure of speech, mate.