• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
I love the Brits that immigrate and continue to complain about the US...Oh, shit...sorry, YP.  ;)

Bah, they did all right. London is back online and they hung tough.  Lord knows what time it is there. 
No way the boys in the Rome data center would have done that.  "It no work.  We look at it tomorrow"

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jason.callan on May 04, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
I'm livestreaming now Errin. You are always welcome to join in. & everyone else is too.

Thank you! The introvert in me is tapped out. I feel like I've just been beaten with a plastic bat for 2 hours. I'm gonna take a Xanax and get some sleep. I'll catch your next one though! 😊

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
I love the Brits that immigrate and continue to complain about the US...Oh, shit...sorry, YP.  ;)

It's for your own good... When I'm king I'll get it sorted out.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Ha...I'd love that...where would you make the capital, or "throne"...whatever...I'm trying to imagine the city you would choose...I actually would suggest Savannah, Ga....they have the attitude of the aristocracy...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

You’ve been acting as the queen for how long?  Why should we promote you?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Oh yeah.  I seem to remember I need to even up our score - I didn't miss that wise-crack of yours on here.   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Why? It's for your own good. You'll thank me when I've finished...I'll start with revising the abortion you call a language and re-introduce vowels and consonants.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2018, 10:59:36 PM
Oh yeah.  I seem to remember I need to even up our score - I didn't miss that wise-crack of yours on here.   ;)

Moi?

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:58:08 PM
Ha...I'd love that...where would you make the capital, or "throne"...whatever...I'm trying to imagine the city you would choose...I actually would suggest Savannah, Ga....they have the attitude of the aristocracy...

Or perhaps the Outer Banks?   YP might find the lingo there comforting.  Or more likely, horrifying. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXs9cf2YWwg

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 11:02:44 PM
Why? It's for your own good. You'll thank me when I've finished...I'll start with revising the abortion you call a language and re-introduce vowels and consonants.

Does LK get banished or beheaded upon your ascendancy?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
He just said I hurt him with my false $500 Talkie hostage negotiations. I'm out. Bye, Felipe!...

Wasn't that good for the Monday he said he was going to do it?  Are we one week past that, or two?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
Does LK get banished or beheaded upon your ascendancy?

Laura? She'll be my queen of course..She shares a lot of my suggestions to make America more 20th century.. 21st is too much to do in a few years. small steps,

Yorkshire pud

Just so you all know. Senda has no internet after next tuesday... And it's all the fault of the haters and trolls. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
... Best part is when they called the Red Man chewing, good ole Southern boy in our department a "Yank" and he got all butt hurt.

Oh shit that's funny.

GravitySucks

Someone should make Falkie a buyout offer. How much to buy all his content and sign a 10 year non-compete. No videos for 10 years.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 11:08:18 PM
Just so you all know. Senda has no internet after next tuesday... And it's all the fault of the haters and trolls.
well, I am relieved to know it’s not my fault

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 11:09:35 PM
Someone should make Falkie a buyout offer. How much to buy all his content and sign a 10 year non-compete. No videos for 10 years.
I thought the kidney idea was better

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Laura? She'll be my queen of course..She shares a lot of my suggestions to make America more 20th century...

Um, she's a bureaucrat for the California DMV.  My suggestion would be for her to get them up to some sort of competence level before taking on the rest of the country

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Um, she's a bureaucrat for the California DMV.  My suggestion would be for her to get them up to some sort of competence level before taking on the rest of the country
yea, they need to fix Falkie’s record
they have STROKE on his record

Son of a bitch.   He truly is working on becoming a cult leader!

Catching the wrap up now

today is a very sad day at Casa Senda
I am crying, Senda is saying his final goodbyes