• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Carlson's ascension to whatever-the-fuck-kind-of-shill-he-is-now is chilling and horrifying.

^^ actual footage of Carlson watching Building 7 collapse for the first time

Jackstar

Quote from: Penis mv on January 12, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
I was a cub scout

Do you still have your Arrow of Light? Or is that just what you now call your penis?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 08:32:55 AM
Carlson's ascension to whatever-the-fuck-kind-of-shill-he-is-now is chilling and horrifying.

^^ actual footage of Carlson watching Building 7 collapse for the first time

You really miss the bow tie, don't you?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 07:55:56 AM

The bastards may even have the ability to hack our kitchen appliances.  Imagine the mayhem!

Jackstar

That's cool, because when they hang Hillary, I want pancakes. Someone needs to make that happen, and it won't be me in either case, now will it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 09:13:34 AM
That's cool, because when they hang Hillary, I want pancakes. Someone needs to make that happen, and it won't be me in either case, now will it?

Sources have it that Hilliary is already hung.  Oh no, that's Michelle isn't it.  Never mind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 07:31:11 PM
I know; fucking bastards, never give up in a fight, and always punching above their weight. Bastards. ;)

Yeah I've got to give it to you, you Brits were willing to fight to the last American /Canadian/ANZAC/Pole/Indian, etc. .in both those wars.   ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 10:07:55 AM
Yeah I've got to give it to you, you Brits were willing to fight to the last American /Canadian/ANZAC/Pole/Indian, etc. .in both those wars.   ;D

Well, Americans when they turned up at half time.

Kidnostad3

Damn, this blogging shit is insidious.  I just caught myself posting between sets and reps here at the gym.  I'm going dark for at least the next hour.  Is there a 12 step program for this sort of thing?

Jackstar

QuoteBetween 1968 and 1973 the UK forcibly removed the indigenous population of the Island of Diego Garcia to make way for a US military base.

Located midway between Africa and Asia in the Pacific Ocean, Diego Garcia is one of 65 islands that make up the Chagos Archipelago. Some two thousand people inhabited these islands, the majority on Diego Garcia itself.

Known as the Ilois, they are referred today as the Chagos Islanders or Chagossians.

The ancestry of the Islanders went back to French colonial rule when the French Government brought slaves from Mozambique and Madagascar to work on coconut plantations.

Upon the fall of Napoleon in 1815 rule passed from the French to the British. Britain introduced Indian s to the island and the inhabitants converted to Catholicism, and in 20 years slavery was abolished in 1835.

From that point on Diego Garcia was a thriving Island with a working population and sustainable industry.

The forced removal of the Ilois was parallel in its unlawfulness by its sheer brutality. The UK and US effectively blockaded the Island stopping food ships from arriving leading to starvation.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 07:31:11 PM
always punching above their weight

massive rolleyes

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

massive rolleyes

You heard of the Battle of Britain eh? Shitforbrains? 

How is your research into American sponsored coups going? Get back too when you're ready for your chemtrail exam.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

You heard of the Battle of Britain eh?

I hate it when you have a point.

aldousburbank

1/20/2017- Some Velvet Morning When I'm Great!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 13, 2017, 12:07:57 PM
1/20/2017- Some Velvet Morning When I'm Great!

Is he going to open up Trump's gate?  ???

aldousburbank

What's with the whole football/FLOTUS connection? I've read that the current is a former linebacker and the upcoming is definitely a tight end so...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 13, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
What's with the whole football/FLOTUS connection? I've read that the current is a former linebacker and the upcoming is definitely a tight end so...

I've heard tell that that the current POTUS is a wide receiver.  Probably just an unsubstantiated rumor. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Penis mv on January 12, 2017, 07:26:00 PM
They are a defeated people. 

Funny, the VietCong say something similar about you lot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 01:11:15 PM
Isn't that part of the false Russian news plant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Efit_images_of_Madeleine_McCann_suspect.jpg

It does not appear to be.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 01:05:02 PM
Probably just an unsubstantiated rumor. 

Whether male or female, that spouse of that lying, treasonous degenerate reprobate is entitled to a modicum of respect.

That's why I'm not going to link to the video on YouTube I saw today of her bulging codpiece. Y'all can find it yourselves.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 01:24:49 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Efit_images_of_Madeleine_McCann_suspect.jpg

Whether male or female, that spouse of that lying, treasonous degenerate reprobate is entitled to a modicum of respect.

That's why I'm not going to link to the video on YouTube I saw today of her bulging codpiece. Y'all can find it yourselves.

Other than adding to the Colombian GDP, exactly what patriotic things have you done for any country? Narrow it down to one or two. Do it now.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 08:18:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYvTrWy0Iw

You've got to admit that the look he always has on his face that silently conveys "what the fuck are you talking about you brain-dead leftist piece of shit" is charming.  No wonder he got the 9:00 p.m. slot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 02:24:43 PM
the look he always has on his face

I see what you refer to, but it would seem to me that his gaping, vapid, cow-eyed stare has changed somewhat over the years, in ways I can't quite discern.

Maybe they killed his dog.