• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
As I said, they changed the rules regarding who is counted as deported.

These statistics are less accurate than the various fake polls the Fake News Media puts out.  The real numbers of deported are considerably lower, the chart should look more like a complete drop off

Source? 

Why is it anytime there's a fact or a (very easy to read) graph that doesn't jive with Trump's hysterics, that the Trumpkins respond with a, "Oh that's fake.  Have you heard about HRC's child sex slave ring?"  Is it like weaponized willful ignorance?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 14, 2017, 10:13:10 PM
I know where you can get propaedeutics by the gross really cheap.
'

Albrecht you do know about the casting pearls before swine thing don't you?  Just sayin.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 14, 2017, 10:37:15 PM
'

Albrecht you do know about the casting pearls before swine thing don't you?  Just sayin.  :)
Ha. It is BG, so no worries. Jeez, what a crazy world. Local news just came on: leading stories were "cop kill heavily armed man who left his barricade outside a church" and "Houston cop in trouble. What was thought to be an investigation into bestiality claims, it turns out to be much worse" and "cops are trying to figure out how a deadly shooting and another robbery are connected."

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 14, 2017, 10:06:41 PM
I got my mouth washed out with soap by my mom for saying that when I was eight, and then got smacked upside the head for being a smart aleck when I helpfully opined that according to Reader's Digest, it would pay her to increase her word power.
:) Whatever happened to that magazine. It was great for a bathroom or to kill time. The only places I've seen them for decades are places like lake houses, hunting camps, fish camp, etc and years, or decades old. The Reader's Digest "condensed book" also could be one of the original source of America's "dumbing down."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 14, 2017, 10:30:20 PM
Source? 

Why is it anytime there's a fact or a (very easy to read) graph that doesn't jive with Trump's hysterics, that the Trumpkins respond with a, "Oh that's fake.  Have you heard about HRC's child sex slave ring?"  Is it like weaponized willful ignorance?

It's because we're used to a steady stream of cooked figures coming out of the White House, i.e statistics on unemployment, the economy, the cost of Obama Care, the estimate of the strength of ISIS, etc., etc., etc. Where the hell have you been for the last 8 years? 

Dr. MD MD

Source? 

It's because all your most trusted news sources and polling companies got caught in bed with HRC this election. Weren't you watching?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2017, 10:42:43 PM
Ha. It is BG, so no worries. Jeez, what a crazy world. Local news just came on: leading stories were "cop kill heavily armed man who left his barricade outside a church" and "Houston cop in trouble. What was thought to be an investigation into bestiality claims, it turns out to be much worse" and "cops are trying to figure out how a deadly shooting and another robbery are connected."

Bizarre is the new norm.  Sometimes I feel like we're all living in a Felinii movie.

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

Okay, if all that happened after the Ringling Bros. Circus pulled stakes and folded the Big Top for the last time, I'm more inclined to consider that as a sign of an impending, yet to be determined, apocalypse than I was a few minutes ago in the Random Thoughts thread.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 14, 2017, 11:02:55 PM
Okay, if all that happened after the Ringling Bros. Circus pulled stakes and folded the Big Top for the last time, I'm more inclined to consider that as a sign of an impending, yet to be determined, apocalypse than I was a few minutes ago in the Random Thoughts thread.

I just heard about that.  A sure sign that we are in the final days.  Well now that we know that for certain, I'm going to Vegas.

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2017, 10:46:43 PM
:) Whatever happened to that magazine. It was great for a bathroom or to kill time. The only places I've seen them for decades are places like lake houses, hunting camps, fish camp, etc and years, or decades old. The Reader's Digest "condensed book" also could be one of the original source of America's "dumbing down."

My parents had a subscription for three decades, and I considered it one of my minor guilty pleasures. In spite of its prudish editorial slant, it offered a lot of practical information like the "I Am Joe's Uvula and Other Body Parts Series," and I was a big fan of the humor sections, Word Power, and Personal Glimpses.

And since you mentioned the condensed books, I always get a kick out of the faux library rooms in mid-range hotels that are desperately trying to look classy that are mostly stocked with those.

Source?...

Can we all agree the LA Times probably wouldn't lie about Obama manipulating the statistics upward in order to convince the American public that deportations haven't fallen dramatically ?

In fact they realize that due to his phony statistics (and the failure of MSM to point it out) he's losing support from illegal aliens and their supporters, and are rushing to help him.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html   

''... Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up â€" primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now...''

This piece is from the spring of 2014.  I think it's safe to assume true deportations have decreased further since then.

... Why is it anytime there's a fact or a (very easy to read) graph that doesn't jive with Trump's hysterics, that the Trumpkins respond with a, "Oh that's fake...

Because the Fake Media has been lying to us for decades, and they've finally overextended it to the point it's obvious to anyone willing to objectively consider it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 14, 2017, 11:31:57 PM
My parents had a subscription for three decades, and I considered it one of my minor guilty pleasures. In spite of its prudish editorial slant, it offered a lot of practical information like the "I Am Joe's Uvula and Other Body Parts Series," and I was a big fan of the humor sections, Word Power, and Personal Glimpses.

And since you mentioned the condensed books, I always get a kick out of the faux library rooms in mid-range hotels that are desperately trying to look classy that are mostly stocked with those.

Yeah and I used to like it when there were pictures of topless native women in it.  No,  that was another magazine wasn't it.  I get confused sometimes. 😐

...  Have you heard about HRC's child sex slave ring?"  Is it like weaponized willful ignorance?

Have you seen even a single post of mine about that?

...  Have you heard about HRC's child sex slave ring?"  Is it like weaponized willful ignorance?

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 14, 2017, 09:11:14 PM
I check in every night to see if Noory has anything to say about Golden Shower Gate, but he's been mum on the subject.  What a fuckin' hypocrite.

Hahahahahahah. 

For some reason, whenever Reader's Digest and "circus related apocalypse" are mentioned in the same thread,I'm always reminded of Lesson 3 in Hot to Write Good, by the late, occasionally great, and mostly forgotten, Michael O'Donoghue.

Some of the old timers here may also remember the author's impassioned impersonation on SNL of Elvis Presley after someone jammed knitting needles int his eyes. Or not, depending on how much damage they did to their memories at the time. ;) Unfortunately, it's not available on YT.

http://www.workableweb.com/_pages/tips_how_to_write_good.htm

Jackstar

Why is it anytime there's ...

It's called "selection bias." When you're done spouting your daily fascist apologist talking points, look it up.

Jackstar

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 14, 2017, 11:02:55 PM

They saw what was about to happen  in Washington  and thought  "We can't  compete with that"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 14, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

Oh how little you know Ferret Boy.  I've read the entire western literary canon as of 2016.  The works of the major Russian authors I read in Mandarin just for the challenge with the exception of Pushkin whose writings I could not find a Mandirin translation of. (I had to substitute Swahili.)

After the claims you made in a recent post regarding your popularity among BelGabers, I decided to conduct an informal survey of that community to validate those claims.  I haven't finished arraying all the data yet but the preliminary results indicate that your likeability compares favorably to that of a dose of clap but you are edged out by jungle rot and herpes on an ascending scale.  Estimates of your I.Q. place you in a percentile that you share with hockey pucks and salad bars.  Reality can really suck sometimes can't it.

A word to the wise:  What you choose to do with the ferrets that you obviously have become emotionally involved with is your business as long as they are of the age of consent.  However, you shouldn't be surprised when a PETA goon squad shows up on your door step with fire in their eyes.

I meant to also pass on to SredniVashtar something I saw excerpted from an interview with Richard Gere in the British publication "Animal Love Today."  He advises that if while being confronted by a group of angry PETA storm troopers you at the same time get a furry feeling in your throat, swallow hard and keep swallowing. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 04:09:10 AM
This administration really has gone too far this time, raising the bar on their level of disrespect for Trump.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/223208

Careful, Dems! Payback's a bitch.  ;)

The Democratic party is finished.  They are going out like a bunch of pussies.  Sanders is the only man left amongst those pussies.  They lost and just can't accept the opportunity that their defeat presents them.  A chance to reform and regroup and how to make themselves necessary to the American people.
They sound like this:

https://youtu.be/G__cEmPmm_k

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on January 13, 2017, 05:13:46 PM
Oh, this isn't suspicious at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.701b7297d307

Curious.  The General is named Schwartz.  He happens to be black (Not racist, just what he is).  I wonder if the slave owner who owned his great great grandfather was having a bit of fun with his last name.  I bet Albrecht is the only one here that can catch my drift.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 05:29:50 PM
If you're trying to correct the impression that your typical Trump voter is a dungarees-wearing, pitchfork-waving rube, then I'm afraid you might want to consider revising your strategy.

Also, mind your fucking manners. She's being civil to you while you're being a supercilious dick.
You mean that he is acting in a 'British' manner, right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 05:30:53 PM
After all the lies told about Obama, from the very start, I don't think you should be pointing fingers.  You have to admit, The Donald's cabinet picks are lacking inspiration.

Oh, I dunno.  Even if they were to be a bunch of idiots or overaged frat boys, appointing Mad Dog?  Shit, that old boy will have them all doing push ups til their assholes burp buttermilk.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Penis mv on January 15, 2017, 09:57:08 AM
The Democratic party is finished.  They are going out like a bunch of pussies.  Sanders is the only man left amongst those pussies.  They lost and just can't accept the opportunity that their defeat presents them.  A chance to reform and regroup and how to make themselves necessary to the American people.
They sound like this:

https://youtu.be/G__cEmPmm_k

That would make Schumer the head pussy.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 13, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
I only talk that way to people who deserve it and they don't take offence. If they do take offence then  they shouldn't start what they can't handle.

It's dicks like you that will make this place unusable. You can't have a robust disagreement without being a pompous bully. You can say all that stuff to me because I brush it off as the ravings of an old windbag, but other people will be put off. Do you want a place that will just be a handful of social inadequates like you spitting poison at each other? If that's what you want then have at it, but most people will fuck off somewhere  else and leave you dolts to it.

*bitch slap* 

Steady on, old man.  Keep your 'British cool under fire' form up, eh?

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:27:49 PM
Yup, and people tend to forget, if there is a new Ame2rican civil war ultimately the side that will win, is the side that has the backing of the bulk forces of the US military, an Ar-15 wont do much against an m2 abrams.

AR-15 vs M2 Abrams?  Nope.  But tanks aren't much good in built up areas no matter how destructive they are designed to be.  You know this.  A little creative thought on the part of the citizenry and those tanks become ovens.  Factor in the incredible number of vets who won't just 'stand by' and let it happen and the first American Civil War will look like a British High Tea.

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on January 13, 2017, 06:27:49 PM
Yup, and people tend to forget, if there is a new American civil war ultimately the side that will win, is the side that has the backing of the bulk forces of the US military, an Ar-15 wont do much against an m2 abrams.

https://youtu.be/WkPVGB6uQ0k