• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Just tuned in and caught the last twenty mins. or so.  Full-on Whacky-town.  Good stuff.

Dr. MD MD

An alien glass dome around the moon, Richard?!

Please! We're all getting a little tired of your crazy conspiracy theories. ::)

Zenman

Wouldn't the moon be one of the worst places to build a giant glass dome, with no atmosphere to burn off the hordes of meteors and all? Imagine the insurance on a giant glass moon dome.

Dr. MD MD

There are no aliens on the moon!

We...errr...I mean, THEY don't exist. Got it?!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 01:20:34 AM
An alien glass dome around the moon, Richard?!

Please! We're all getting a little tired of your crazy conspiracy theories. ::)

Pot meet kettle

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 11, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
Pot meet kettle

You really need to look into that sense of humor thing. ;)

P.S. See, it was supposed to be funny because the guy saying it is an alien. This one's for free. ;) ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
You really need to look into that sense of humor thing. ;)

P.S. See, it was supposed to be funny because the guy saying it is an alien. This one's for free. ;) ;)

Ok, then.  I'm not listening to the show.  Listening to good Dave instead.

Quote from: AlternativeSide on February 11, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
thats exactly what a Noory Bot would say...

a Noory bot? George Noory is as dumb as anybody I've ever heard on radio or TV, he's Ted Baxter dumb. C2C would be 1000x more interesting and entertaining with Hoagland hosting it.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on February 11, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
Wouldn't the moon be one of the worst places to build a giant glass dome, with no atmosphere to burn off the hordes of meteors and all? Imagine the insurance on a giant glass moon dome.

People in glass moon structures shouldn't throw meteorites

lol the irony when Hoagland and guests ascribe 'mass psychosis' to the rest of society.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on February 11, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
People in glass moon structures shouldn't throw meteorites
;D

Interesting and wacky show. Night all. Night TL.  :)

uh that was creepy as fuck, 'i'm looking at a photo of Tesla in a bathing suit'  and somehow that ties into why Tesla never married. Men in bathing suits are homosexuals or asexual?

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 11, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
lol the irony when Hoagland and guests ascribe 'mass psychosis' to the rest of society.

Who killed Kennedy?

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2018, 02:30:23 AM
Who killed Kennedy?

The Mafia, Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante were behind the hit on Kennedy. Oswald was as he claimed to be, a patsy.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 11, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
The Mafia, Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante were behind the hit on Kennedy. Oswald was as he claimed to be, a patsy.

Great. Now compare that mildly accurate answer, to the psychotic story ostensibly believed by the masses of society--let us know how the irony tastes.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 11, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

Bullshit. At best there were some mafia players involved, but they weren't running the operation, and had nothing to do with the cover up of the events.

The only organization that could have pulled off the assassination AND cover-up, was the Deep State.  They organized the motorcade, the hit, the aftermath, ... they controlled the investigation, the media story, and the Warren Commission, and it's results.  They were the only entity that could have controlled everything involved in the JFK assassination.

Not saying the mafia wasn't involved in a small role somehow...But it wasn't their operation. 

crankshaft

So here we are, just a few hours from 'show' time and RCH has not promoted his show for tonght.

I went to his 'website' and took the bandwidth hit to see. (What a disaster that 'website' is.) There was nothing there about a possible show tonight.

WTF?

ItsOver

Quote from: crankshaft on February 11, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
So here we are, just a few hours from 'show' time and RCH has not promoted his show for tonght.

I went to his 'website' and took the bandwidth hit to see. (What a disaster that 'website' is.) There was nothing there about a possible show tonight.

WTF?
Certainly surprising.  The Hoagster is Mr. Reliable.

GravitySucks

Quote from: crankshaft on February 11, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

WTF?
There was a show banner there last night. Let me check

This is there:

crankshaft

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 11, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
There was a show banner there last night. Let me check

This is there:

Thanks.

I guess I missed it.

But that sure looks like an advert for an infomercial.