• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 02, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
I started the trend. Stop acting like I didn't.
Of following her or of saying Groyper followed her?

Dateline

This is a question I have been pondering for awhile.  You all know about the submerging artists on Sunday night, right?  The show plays a small piece of their song, and then reads their vital statistics.  Now, let's consider a Norry business angle on this service.

Do the artist's have to sign a contract with Norry that if their song takes off and becomes a number one selling tune, does Norry get a proceed of that song.  Or, does he get a talent or finder's fee from them? 

Nothing in Norry's world is free and out of the goodness of his heart, from what I have read and heard.  It just seems too, welll kind, to play a song on Coast and not get something in return.

Calm down, Norry, I know the $$$$$ signs are rolling like a spin on a slot machine, but I don't think this has been discussed or pondered. 

I have heard that the luncheons are one hundred dollars a plate.  I don't think the musicians only sing for their supper here.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dateline on December 03, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
This is a question I have been pondering for awhile.  You all know about the submerging artists on Sunday night, right?  The show plays a small piece of their song, and then reads their vital statistics.  Now, let's consider a Norry business angle on this service.

Do the artist's have to sign a contract with Norry that if their song takes off and becomes a number one selling tune, does Norry get a proceed of that song.  Or, does he get a talent or finder's fee from them? 

Nothing in Norry's world is free and out of the goodness of his heart, from what I have read and heard.  It just seems too, welll kind, to play a song on Coast and not get something in return.

Calm down, Norry, I know the $$$$$ signs are rolling like a spin on a slot machine, but I don't think this has been discussed or pondered. 

I have heard that the luncheons are one hundred dollars a plate.  I don't think the musicians only sing for their supper here.

The main question I have about Submerging Artists is why the hell Noory bothers. It’s not like there’s any serious intent or desire behind it to nurture or expose new talent. Didn’t Tommee say once that there’s a whole cupboard full of tapes and CDs, and he just picks out a handful at random. Joorch does nothing more than give the name and state and hit play. What’s more ridiculous is you don’t get to actually hear much. Ten seconds of tune and then it’s covered by ‘To call George Noory....’ or ‘To become a Coast Insider....’ The whole thing seems a fairly pointless exercise for both Coast and the aspiring ‘artists’. They do put their websites up on the Coast website, so maybe they get notification they’re going to get played, but without exception, they are so utterly shit that the chances of anyone making money out of it would seem to be slim and none.

I have a question about how he’s always bragging that they’re a few hundred members away from some new milestone of members at Paranormal Date. Shouldn’t the membership of a good dating site be going down rather than up?

A hundred bucks for Lunch With George? Really??

Jojo

Quote from: expat on December 03, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
LMH and GN both in the Hall of Shame.

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/12/linda-moulton-howe-throws-her.html
On the other hand, the story about the man who says he was a covert astronaut on a covert mission could be true.  Because the Pentagon including the Air Force, according to recent news, is missing the accounting of things like 6 billion dollars here and 7 billion dollars there, etc...  The money had to go somewhere and maybe it went for covert space missions.  You and I both know that as far as the Greys, they look like modified humans with electronic eyes behind black scrims.  Blood doesn't do very well in outer space, so they are grey because they are nearly bloodless.  They speak fluent English in telepathy, even.  What a big coincidence.  All their technology appears to be manufactured, not organic.  In other words, I think someone has been very busy covertly building technology and human hybrids way ahead of what we are told.  Sure could explain some of the missing money.  While covert remote research and discrediting programs could explain the rest of it.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
I think someone has been very busy covertly building technology and human hybrids way ahead of what we are told.

At this rate, you're gonna be 15 before we know it!

Nucky Nolan

That's a great question, but I think that it's a moot point at this moot point. Even the "The Voice" winners don't make it big.

expat

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 06:39:16 PM
On the other hand, the story about the man who says he was a covert astronaut on a covert mission could be true.

It could not, for reasons stated in the blog article.

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 06:39:16 PMBecause the Pentagon including the Air Force, according to recent news, is missing the accounting of things like 6 billion dollars here and 7 billion dollars there, etc...

The covert Apollos were supposed to have happened in the 1970s.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
A zillion 3/4-sleeve sweatshirts, just above the elbow, which look very good on him.

You want Joorch to look like Bellichick?

I mean I never thought of that but... ???

Metron2267

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 03, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
I have a question about how he’s always bragging that they’re a few hundred members away from some new milestone of members at Paranormal Date. Shouldn’t the membership of a good dating site be going down rather than up?

Ding!

Even Dr, Neil Clarke Warren eventually joined Orville Redenbacker in commercial purgatory...

QuoteA hundred bucks for Lunch With George? Really??

As long as no Clintons are involved... :-\

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 03, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
The main question I have about Submerging Artists is why the hell Noory bothers...
Tommee has an extra closet.  Jorch figures if he has to fill it up with something, it's better that's it ton of junk CD's rather than cases of Twinkies.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on December 04, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

You missed the most obvious reason why the "secret astronaut" story was a crock.  He claimed on both missions, he joined the crews just a day or so before launch.  Even if the guy was a trained member of the astronaut corps, there is no way he could have stepped in at the last minute to assume the duties of LEM and CM pilot on Apollo 17 and 20 respectively, as he claimed.  Apollo crews trained for thousands of hours together, undertook multiple mission simulations together, to hone crew coordination and establish work load parameters.  To think someone could just show up and perform to the level required for an Apollo mission is ludicrous.

LMH also made herself look foolish when she referenced the 1990s "alien autopsy" film as being validated by the guy's story.  Does she honestly not know the whole story of that hoax has been told?

NoMoreNoory

I’ll predict Noory’s lead story on ‘Here’s What’s Happeneen’ tonight.

‘Oooohh boy. Here we go again. 12 million pounds of ground beef under recall due to fears of contamination by salmonella. Already 250 people across 26 states have been sickened [a favorite Joorch word]’

Metron2267

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
You missed the most obvious reason why the "secret astronaut" story was a crock.  He claimed on both missions, he joined the crews just a day or so before launch.  Even if the guy was a trained member of the astronaut corps, there is no way he could have stepped in at the last minute to assume the duties of LEM and CM pilot on Apollo 17 and 20 respectively, as he claimed.  Apollo crews trained for thousands of hours together, undertook multiple mission simulations together, to hone crew coordination and establish work load parameters.  To think someone could just show up and perform to the level required for an Apollo mission is ludicrous.

Unless we already have a jump team on Mars of course... :o

QuoteLMH also made herself look foolish when she referenced the 1990s "alien autopsy" film as being validated by the guy's story.  Does she honestly not know the whole story of that hoax has been told?

That was a crucial error, true. If she wants to refer to the aleins we allegedly held at Wright _ Pat, so be it, the video is a stumbling block in any venue.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 04, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
You want Joorch to look like Bellichick?

I mean I never thought of that but... ???
Noo noo noo... 3/4 sleeve just creased near the elbow:

This is the kind of man-slave I would like.  Multi-tasking on the edge of a swiveled chair, poised to assist, looking up at me, making eye contact, and stopping what he's doing so he can take my orders better!  With a slightly worried, accommodating expression as he wonders if he can keep it up with 2 computers, 2 microphones and all that other stuff.  Keeping that green thing alive back there, too.

Maybe he's looking at his producer ex-wife, thinking, "Honey, I'm doing all I can do.  If I take one more instruction from you right now an apple is going to fall off this here apple cart you have me managing.  But nevermind; I'll just compensate more fully.  I do look like I'm listening to her, right?  That's important.  Wish I was a two-headed octopus!"

Is is cool how he usually has a very thin folder with just enough notes for what he is doing at the moment.  He is not a WOT-er, for sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 04, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

‘Oooohh boy. Here we go again. 12 million pounds of ground beef under recall due to fears of contamination by salmonella. Already 250 people across 26 states have been sickened [a favorite Joorch word]’
It's a lock for Jorch if any of the 250 are little kids.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on December 04, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

The article is less than one page, right?  The only barrier you cite is the direction the launch faces, no? 

Whether it's the 70s or 2019, hidden money is hidden money.  Those who are missing 5 and 6 billion here and there now probably were missing a lot of money in the 70s, too.

You know more about this than me.  But from what I read in your article, I still believe there could be more here than meets the eye.  I don't come to BG to do a lot of research, so feel free to support your statement as to why dange couldn't be mitigated when potentially launching to the east.

Jojo

I think some of them are alright.  Some of them get played longer than others.  I agree it's sad when they get super-shorted.  They are played well enough that I have Googled some of them.  If they're getting my attention, maybe a producer is listening too?  They usually seem to have interesting lyrics.  None of them are junk.  He gets something in return - that is, connections with people nationwide.  I wonder if he imagines a day when he can say of someone, "I knew them when they were wee little..."

expat

Quote from: 14 on December 04, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
The article is less than one page, right?  The only barrier you cite is the direction the launch faces, no? 

There are two other, important ones.

1 - The Apollo rocketry that was actually manufactured is all accounted for, nothing left over for seekrit missions.

2 - The "crashed spaceship" where the beautiful-ish woman was found is on the far side of the Moon, out of contact with Earth. It's unthinkable that a manned landing would be sent there.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 14 on December 04, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

This is the kind of man-slave I would like.  Multi-tasking on the edge of a swiveled chair, poised to assist, looking up at me, making eye contact, and stopping what he's doing so he can take my orders better!  With a slightly worried, accommodating expression as he wonders if he can keep it up with 2 computers, 2 microphones and all that other stuff.  Keeping that green thing alive back there, too.

Maybe he's looking at his producer ex-wife, thinking, "Honey, I'm doing all I can do.  If I take one more instruction from you right now an apple is going to fall off this here apple cart you have me managing.  But nevermind; I'll just compensate more fully.  I do look like I'm listening to her, right?  That's important.  Wish I was a two-headed octopus!"

Is is cool how he usually has a very thin folder with just enough notes for what he is doing at the moment.  He is not a WOT-er, for sure.

Keep wives away from broadcasting.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on December 04, 2018, 03:27:06 PM
There are two other, important ones.

1 - The Apollo rocketry that was actually manufactured is all accounted for, nothing left over for seekrit missions.

2 - The "crashed spaceship" where the beautiful-ish woman was found is on the far side of the Moon, out of contact with Earth. It's unthinkable that a manned landing would be sent there.

Wonder what the quarantine/isolation requirements were for returning astronauts who lopped the head off one alien, removed the body of another, and dipped a paw into a couple containers of gurgling million year old fluids?  Don't suppose LMH thought to ask that question of the secret astronaut?

Metron2267

+1!

It's like you're inside his head... :o

Nucky Nolan

sickened [a favorite Joorch word]’

What a coincidence! That was my favorite word when I was a regular Coast listener.

albrecht

Is that his studio? I looks like he set up some fly-by-night operation in the company break room! Does it get crowded during factory shift-changes? How does Tommee even fit in that room? Where is the bad coffee and he Norry tasked with brewing new batches or washing out the coffee pots between breaks?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
Is that his studio? I looks like he set up some fly-by-night operation in the company break room! Does it get crowded during factory shift-changes? How does Tommee even fit in that room? Where is the bad coffee and he Norry tasked with brewing new batches or washing out the coffee pots between breaks?
Ha!  Yes, I didn't realize Jorch was broadcasting from a back room in a Pilot truck stop.  Say "Hi!" to Wiener in Hand for us, Jorch.

Morgus

Last night Noory had a guest, another supposed "channeler" this time it was of an entity called "Seth"
The guy switched between himself and "Seth" but sounded exactly the same - reminded me of when Noory used to have Nancy Leider on switching back and forth "Zeta talk on" or "Zeta talk off" with the same voice...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on December 04, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
Last night Noory had a guest, another supposed "channeler" this time it was of an entity called "Seth"
The guy switched between himself and "Seth" but sounded exactly the same - reminded me of when Noory used to have Nancy Leider on switching back and forth "Zeta talk on" or "Zeta talk off" with the same voice...

Yeah, I was really hoping Charles from Elgin, TX would call to talk to Seth. By the way, I think "Seth" screwed up a couple times during his segment.  He talked about "his" books and said "we" when talking about the US in response to a question about China.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 04, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
Yeah, I was really hoping Charles from Elgin, TX would call to talk to Seth. By the way, I think "Seth" screwed up a couple times during his segment.  He talked about "his" books and said "we" when talking about the US in response to a question about China.
Charles never corrects Norry, Lee Cigar, Knapp etc when they introduce his town wrongly. It is not pronounced like the place in Ohio or Germany but like this: EL-gin with the gin not having a "g" sound but like "let's do it agin." Known for some of the best sausage around. I feel sympathy for him since I think he has some issues with regard to getting over the death (he says murder) of his dad but the schtick gets old since he rarely will explain the deal and seems, once on, to be tongue-tied. He needs a full split-show format to fully explain, get out his issues, and then be done with it.

NoMoreNoory

*Ding Ding!!* First up!

It’s got to be stressing Tommee out. Think how many burgers you can make out of 12 million pounds of beef.