• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:43:42 AM
I responded to your post to me. If that's trolling to you then you're the soy-induced snowflake.  ::) ;D

Yeah, shit answer.

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: Kolchak on May 24, 2018, 01:30:04 AM
I'm not often put off. If a show's entertaining, that's all I ask. But I do harbor a particular distaste for psychics and how they make their living.
Whether or not that distaste is justified depends in large part on the objective reality of the product that they barter. I believe that they believe it to be valid based upon years of listening to them (the spirit art people). My wife earns about 170K per year as a Psych NP largely filling medications that in many cases have scant clinical evidence to support the conditions for which they are prescribed. She believes it to be a valid, useful endeavor and I'm going to school to do the same thing. Some would say that they "spirit art" people are offering a more valid product.

Well, if 13 pages since midnight is slow then I'm thankful. ;D

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
Would still be dismissed immediately as the interplay of optics and dust, no matter the numbers. Well, that shutter firing just got more or less dust, etc...
One could minimize the criticisms of dust by "quantifying" the pollutant/particulate count at each location. One could also preposition at least two different cameras at each location designed to shoot at the same time (over the same area) and only counting orbs that were present in both camera angles. Again, it wouldn't be "proof", but would offer some support. Also, if you increased the number to millions of photos over hundreds of locations over many years in maximally controlled conditions, then the support might grow stronger (or weaken the case for orbs).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 01:45:59 AM
Yeah, shit answer.

Just like your fiction. You should be used to that.

DANIEL!

#Run everybody run
#The insane freak is back
#No Doctor can help him he is so insane
#Only Grim Reaper can take him away from us
#Sweet syrupy lips Heather I pray you my love pronounce a curse on him so he dies in a fire.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 24, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
Well, if 13 pages since midnight is slow then I'm thankful. ;D

Most of it's been discussion that I generated, not Dave or the show. In fact, he and miss Winnie have been conspicuously silent tonight, wouldn't you say?

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
One could minimize the criticisms of dust by "quantifying" the pollutant/particulate count at each location.

Sounds like a tall order, establishing baselines for particulate counts at locations, especially derelict ones?

Physical phenomena coinciding with a coherent orb path is most compelling to me. Dave's been around Zak Bagans long enough, you'd think that would register some pause, but it doesn't.

Chad Jacobs

So does anyone know why "The Wormhole" wasn't working tonight? Did Dave mention it at the start of the show and does it have anything to do with the "dust up" with Heather (maybe she is filing a counter-suit that she somehow has a trademark claim on "The Wormhole" as a tactic to weaken the theoretical legal notice that she may have received (for Trademark infringement against Midnight in the Desert). 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:51:46 AM
Most of it's been discussion that I generated, not Dave or the show.

Yeah, attention whoring.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 01:59:28 AM
So does anyone know why "The Wormhole" wasn't working tonight? Did Dave mention it at the start of the show and does it have anything to do with the "dust up" with Heather (maybe she is filing a counter-suit that she somehow has a trademark claim on "The Wormhole" as a tactic to weaken the theoretical legal notice that she may have received (for Trademark infringement against Midnight in the Desert).

They probably shut it down after a flood of negative comments about Dave's defense of mainstream news. ;)

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
Sounds like a tall order, establishing baselines for particulate counts at locations, especially derelict ones?

Physical phenomena coinciding with a coherent orb path is most compelling to me. Dave's been around Zak Bagans long enough, you'd think that would register some pause, but it doesn't.
Also looking at many orb photos it seems that there are small, but definitive differences in both size and "nucleus" composition. If these are objectively real it might be possible to quantify these differences and establish if particular "orb patterns" tend to appear at the same locations on a regular basis. My hypothesis is that IF these represent some sort of unique energy pattern (call is a soul/spirit) there should be discrete differences between one orb and another that can be documented.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
Yeah, attention whoring.

No, it's what actual thoughtful people do sometimes. You wouldn't know about that though.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
Yeah, attention whoring.

No concept of the fact that Alex Jones gets paid by a certain 3 letter agency to interject select keywords into the common vernacular so that it makes it easier for the NSA to optimize their keyword searches. Advanced CD and NLP but the fringe lemmings think they are pushing the boundaries. All they are doing is swimming around as the seine gets drawn in.   

DANIEL!

#Dear sweet seductive Heather
#your plan is working
#the insane dr.medic feltcher is successfully killing the MITD thread and the happy friendly energy in it
#he is fighting with everybody as he was directed to do when he received the cash payment
#Heather you are not only the legacy but you are pure delicious nectar of a genius hiring this repulsive character

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
No concept of the fact that Alex Jones gets paid by a certain 3 letter agency to interject select keywords into the common vernacular so that it makes it easier for the NSA to optimize their keyword searches. Advanced CD and NLP but the fringe lemmings think they are pushing the boundaries. All they are doing is swimming around as the seine gets drawn in.

Yeah, and that he basically admitted in court that he's a bullshit artist putting on a narrative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

Lay down your proof, bro. I'll actually read it and consider what you're saying...unless you're just pulling that out of yer ass. :D

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
Yeah, and that he basically admitted in court that he's a bullshit artist putting on a narrative.

Yep,  he's a flim-flam man and I knew that from the first time I heard him on Coast. 

Chad Jacobs

I will agree with you to a certain extent. I believe his beliefs are sincere and based in part upon him personally knowing someone "on the ground" at the shooting location referenced. I felt the same way when Heather basically "shut down" a guest who wanted to talk about chem-trails as a global conspiracy. The guy was well spoken and right or wrong had a cogent argument to make. She didn't wish to discuss or believe something so negative with no hope integrated into the story (that a global elite might try to cause deliberate harm to the populace). Still, I'm in the Jeffersonian camp that while I might disagree with what someone says I would die for their right to say it. The best way to counteract false claims is with lively debate and relevant facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:06:23 AM

He's surely the only one in news that does that. Could you be more naive?! ::) ;D

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 12:57:52 AM
I’m coming honey.
Already? Jeezus...pace yourself! You know, they have an ointment for that...

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 24, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
My hypothesis is that IF these represent some sort of unique energy pattern (call is a soul/spirit) there should be discrete differences between one orb and another that can be documented.

Yeah, I wonder if there are any cameras that record in wavelengths we haven't seen used before. Some biohackers who implant magnets under their skin claim to develop a sense for detecting EMF, that'd be an interesting angle too. Film a biohacker sensitive in an EMF free location and see if any orb activity registers a response.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:09:12 AM
He's surely the only one in news that does that. Could you be more naive?! ::) ;D

You really riled them up lol, the entire litany of bugman responses to all things Alex Jones has been reproduced in a few short pages... it almost feels like Twitter tonight.

YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE DAVE?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:09:12 AM

People knew that journalism was biased long before Alex Jones. The US went to war with Spain in 1898 on bullshit premises. It's all in how to determine how you're being bullshat. Alex is a pretty easy one to determine that with.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 24, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
People knew that journalism was biased long before Alex Jones. The US went to war with Spain in 1898 on bullshit premises. It's all in how to determine how you're being bullshat. Alex is a pretty easy one to determine that with.

Right on, man.  However, I'm glad we now have the balls to openly call the media out on their bullshit.  I just don't think Jones is sincere in his outrage and I think he damages the cause.

paladin1991

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 23, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
#Belgab is boring
#full of senior citizens competing and bragging who has more advanced stage of cancer
#or more debilitating arthritis
#Heather darlin' let's fly away from this depressing morgue

But will you Fluff the Heather?

Chad Jacobs

I would also point out that Dave S. has always been a strong supporter of George Noory and that Noory often has Alex Jones on his show (indeed was a big element when his channel first launched). To me Jones offers different perspectives than I get from other places and I "scan" his site for the same reasons that I might scan Al Jazeera, Russian news, MSNBC, Fox and elsewhere. Before Jones I had never heard of Bohemian Grove. Without regard to what actually goes on there it is significant news that so many political elite met so regularly at the site of a burning owl with Walter C. narrating. In the same way before Jones I had really never read much about the Bilderburg Group. Again, without regard to what they actually are it should be major news when so many prominent politicians and industry meet together where the subject matter is largely secret. Without Jones I would no almost nothing about either issue, and even if everything else he was able to proffer was complete BS, these contributions are quite valuable (to me at least).

paladin1991

Quote from: Belles on May 24, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Cleavage is not really my thing. I can look at my own lol.

Post pics.